Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do (4231 Views)

To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa / Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by 9jatriot(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
There are not many people who earn 500k and above in Nigeria as salary and businesses that earn that amount daily in sales do not keep it as cash rather they pay for more products and are constantly cycling the money.
Those who earn that much get their salary in their accounts and not by hand.

Since CBN introduce the policy of paying charges on withdrawal and deposits above 500k daily, not monthly o, daily, suddenly everybody has become so rich and are now the target of Buhari.

So those of you who just one week ago were complaining that bag of rice was too expensive and have suddenly started making 500k this week should come and tell us the business they suddenly started doing this week that generates cash revenue or requires payments to only be done in cash.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by Adurofight(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
What a senseless tread. If you haven't make 500k before, didn't you pray to make it one day? or you people think every Nigerians are Buharist who believes poverty is permanent in their life?

39 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by 9jatriot(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
That is why I want to know what business you do DAILY that requires you to go and deposit 500k every day?

I can think of very big petrol stations but many of them use POS, I am not in the upstream even though I doubt they make 500k daily, so you that makes 500k cash daily tell us what you know. The keyword here is cash transaction.
Adurofight:
What a senseless tread. If you haven't make 500k before, didn't you pray to make it one day? or you people think every Nigerians are Buharist who believes poverty is permanent in their life?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by Davash222(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
BMC miscreants thinks everyone earns 30K like them.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by FarahAideed: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Will You shut up and have some shame and sense for once ..do you know it's people like you that will bear the cost of that charge whether or not you make 500k ..let me school you since you are just a 1 dimensional thinker , the policy Is primarily Target at traders who collect a bulk of their sales as direct cash , so the bulk provision seller in Idumota where all the cheap sachet milk you buy from that Mallam beside your house come from likes does sales in cash above 500k a day and when he takes that sale to the bank and the bank charges him 5 % he Will be left to with no choice than sneak it into the cost of the milk which will eventually be passed to a poor struggling man like you when you get to your Mallam at night to buy one sachet of milk to hold body after supporting Buhari all day on your ITEL phone given to U by the govt .

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by FarahAideed: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
9jatriot:
That is why I want to know what business you do DAILY that requires you to go and deposit 500k every day?

I can think of very big petrol stations but many of them use POS, I am not in the upstream even though I doubt they make 500k daily, so you that makes 500k cash daily tell us what you know. The keyword here is cash transaction.

Most bulk traders in Balogun and Idumota have cahs sales of over 500k a day you can ask any bank around there

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by dukeprince50: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:
BMC miscreants thinks everyone earns 30K like them.
so u earn 3m daily? why would you be scared of mobile transfer? you want to always walk to the bank with 3m monthly?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by 9jatriot(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
FarahAideed:

Most bulk traders in Balogun and Idumota have cahs sales of over 500k a day you can ask any bank around there

Okay fair enough, but business accounts is 3M daily so what are you talking about?
Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by FarahAideed: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
dukeprince50:
so u earn 3m daily? why would you be scared of mobile transfer? you want to always walk to the bank with 3m monthly?

You are a 1 dimensional thinker SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by Davash222(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
dukeprince50:
Not everyone is conversant with ibanking. Sometimes, move away from your brown roof hut and visit other places. 80% of guys doing business in Idumota, Alaba, Ladipo, Ariaria international market, ‘Upiweka’, etc don’t know what your mobile transfer is all about and they make over 500K daily. These guys are the prime target of this nonsense policy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by dukeprince50: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
FarahAideed:
Will You shut up and have some shame and sense for once ..do you know it's people like you that will bear the cost of that charge whether or not you make 500k ..let me school you since you are just a 1 dimensional thinker , the policy Is primarily Target at traders who collect a bulk of their sales as direct cash , so the bulk provision seller in Idumota where all the cheap sachet milk you buy from that Mallam beside your house come from likes does sales in cash above 500k a day and when he takes that sale to the bank and the bank charges him 5 % he Will be left to with no choice than sneak it into the cost of the milk which will eventually be passed to a poor struggling man like you when you get to your Mallam at night to buy one sachet of milk to hold body after supporting Buhari all day on your ITEL phone given to U by the govt .
calm down, if you deposit 1m, they will charge you 10k, that is like charging you N2 for a deposit of N100
Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by GenSpecifics: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Adurofight:

I don't pay any debt or bill via cash

What job will someone do that will amount to 500k pay out in Buhari's Nigeria ?

The cashless policy will cripple those who engage in illicit activities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by dukeprince50: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
FarahAideed:

You are a 1 dimensional thinker SMH
archaic man, if u make 500k daily, u should have corporate Accnt, if u make 3m daily, u should not be scared of paying N30k for every 3.1m u deposit

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by dukeprince50: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
GenSpecifics:

I don't pay any debt or bill via cash

What job will someone do that will amount to 500k pay out in Buhari's Nigeria ?
The cashless policy will cripple those who engage in illicit activities.

u deh mind those thieves

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by FarahAideed: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
dukeprince50:
calm down, if you deposit 1m, they will charge you 10k, that is like charging you N2 for a deposit of N100

Some still has to bear that cost , in the business of fast moving consumables 2naira is huge and they must pass it to the end consumers so expect provisions price at you street Mallam to rise slightly

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by 9jatriot(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
That is why they are called fast moving, the money is always cycling, they are being used to pay different suppliers to restock and mostly from corporate accounts, so who are those individuals that do 500k every day of the week, where them de?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by dukeprince50: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
FarahAideed:

Some still has to bear that cost , in the business of fast moving consumables 2naira is huge and they must pass it to the end consumers so expect provisions price at you street Mallam to rise slightly
there will be no significant rise, because many people do not make 500k daily and those that make it have corporate accounts.
only those that make above 3m daily will bear the cost, but if I make 90m monthly, i won't be scared of paying 100k monthly, and this will make me embrace mobile banking since there is no charge attached, only those in illicit business will have no other choice

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by FarahAideed: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
dukeprince50:
there will be no significant rise, because many people do not make 500k daily and those that make it have corporate accounts.
only those that make above 3m daily will bear the cost, but if I make 90m monthly, i won't be scared of paying 100k monthly, and this will make me embrace mobile banking since there is no charge attached, only those in illicit business will have no other choice

You didn't even get my point ..SMH

1 Like

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by FarahAideed: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
dukeprince50:
archaic man, if u make 500k daily, u should have corporate Accnt, if u make 3m daily, u should not be scared of paying N30k for every 3.1m u deposit

I have always said one needs an IQ rating of below 50 to support Buhari and I am right

5 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by obiekunie2: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
FarahAideed:

very wuked guy! grin grin grin

a zombie just got beheaded! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by dukeprince50: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Davash222:

Not everyone is conversant with ibanking. Sometimes, move away from your brown roof hut and visit other places. 80% of guys doing business in Idumota, Alaba, Ladipo, Ariaria international market, ‘Upiweka’, etc don’t know what your mobile transfer is all about and they make over 500K daily. These guys are the prime target of this nonsense policy.
brown roof? lol, I am not from that part but I assure u, except u are born in Lagos or Abuja, ur state cannot be compared to mine and someone who makes 500k daily should have an idea of mobile banking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by dukeprince50: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
FarahAideed:

I have always said one needs an IQ rating of below 50 to support Buhari and I am right
I wonder why someone on same level with Albert Einstein didn't get my point, are u into drugs? why are u scared of mobile banking?
some people are so dump

1 Like

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by dukeprince50: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
FarahAideed:

a man with IQ less than 5 should know this is not about Buhari, I like you because u are a living proof that man can live without brain

7 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by FarahAideed: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
dukeprince50:
I wonder why someone on same level with Albert Einstein didn't get my point, are u into drugs? why are u scared of mobile banking?
some people are so dump

The word is "dumb" sir not "dump".. I was right about that <50 IQ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by maximilano: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
dukeprince50:
mumu, if you make 501k anyday, there is no harm paying 2% of 1000 just to put it in bank, if you make 500k daily, you will have a corporate Accnt and u won't be charged for depositing 500k daily but if you earn 3m daily which is 90m monthly, you should know what internet banking is all about except u want to stupidly walk to the bank and deposit 3m everyday
Oga 2% of 500k is 10k. Since you don’t know this it’s obvious why 500k is a big deal to you.
Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by dukeprince50: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
maximilano:

Oga 2% of 500k is 10k. Since you don’t know this it’s obvious why 500k is a big deal to you.
alryt I won't insult u since u tried to make a point with less insult so I'll explain to u. The bank won't charge you for the 500k, they charge u for the excess above the 500k that is why I said if u deposit 501k, there is no harm in paying 2% of the 1k which is the excess. so they charge u just N20, for N501,000. Only those who do not understand rain insults on others, be frank to urself, is N20 too much

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by Earthquake1: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
This post was inspired by poverty

1 Like

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by dukeprince50: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
FarahAideed:

The word is "dumb" sir not "dump".. I was right about that <50 IQ
even an idi0t understands typo error, u are less than a m0ron

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by 9jatriot(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
maximilano:

Did you read what he wrote, he said there is no harm paying 2% of 1000 which in this context is correct.

The CBN policy is that any cash lodgment above the 500k threshold for individuals will attract a charge. So if the amount is 501k, it is only the 1k that will attract a charge, 2% of 1k is 20 naira.

So if you pay 501k into your account the extra charge will be 20 naira not 10k, you see.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by 9jatriot(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
We agree, that is why we are saying those of you that were complaining that rice was too expensive last week and now suddenly make 500k this week should teach us what legal things they do so that we can all be lifted up and be inspired by wealth.

Earthquake1:
This post was inspired by poverty

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do by deji17: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
9jatriot:
There are not many people who earn 500k and above in Nigeria as salary and businesses that earn that amount daily in sales do not keep it as cash rather they pay for more products and are constantly cycling the money.
Those who earn that much get their salary in their accounts and not by hand.

Since CBN introduce the policy of paying charges on withdrawal and deposits above 500k daily, not monthly o, daily, suddenly everybody has become so rich and are now the target of Buhari.

So those of you who just one week ago were complaining that bag of rice was too expensive and have suddenly started making 500k this week should come and tell us the business they suddenly started doing this week that generates cash revenue or requires payments to only be done in cash.

For example a lace seller at Balogun market or a medium supermarket will make sales in excess of N500K a day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. / Alex Oti (labour Party) Leading The Way In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.