Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA (47237 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by garetz: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2019
Juliet wants to bite more than she can chew

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Rosay15:
... if you’re on iG you will know they all react but out foolish bloggers won’t see it cause it won’t push traffic.
Stop blaming celebrities and the the lady made a valid point.
they all started reacting yesterday. it seems the attack started yesterday

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by timay(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Thanks to Instagram, every Tom, Dick and Harry is now a celebrity.
If Instagram shuts down today, they will all go into oblivion of anonymity.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Adakintroy2: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Julieth should wake up when she is being tap to do so. Many of this celebrities are being celebrated for nothing. They just so hook on posting asss and make up picks that they forget what there positions is for. She mentioning problem of leadership when they themself are leading voices.

I don't always agree with freeze. But many of these celebrity are a shame. When it was bisola they were all over the place. Now talk on real human crisis affeting your brothere you are stalling like we are working on a plan.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by timay(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Rosay15:
... if you’re on iG you will know they all react but out foolish bloggers won’t see it cause it won’t push traffic.
Stop blaming celebrities and the the lady made a valid point.

No ma, they didn't react. And this attacks has been going on for over a week.

It took the ranting and bashing of those celebs by hushpuppy before they all started reacting like chemicals yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Segeshow: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2019
OkCornel:
Oh, the double standards in the nature of man.

See how the xenophobes (SA Kettles) and the unrepentant tribalists (Nigerian pots) are struggling to outdo one another in proving who is blacker than whom...whereas all parties are guilty of hatred and jealousy within themselves.

One of the greatest folly I have seen in this realm of existence is how humans have allowed differences they made no conscious choice of to rip apart the very fiber of their existence. No one consciously decided to be a Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Fulani, Zulu e.t.c, but unfortunately, we have allowed these differences to empower us in destroying one another.

Xenophobia, Tribalism, Racism are merely outlets to express the deep rooted hatred and jealousy in man for his fellow man. Kindness or wickedness is a choice. Until we address the underlying causes of this nonsense (hatred and jealousy), we will keep reacting emotionally to the results (SA Xenophobia, Rwandan Genocide, Nigerian Civil war e.t.c) ...rather than the cause...which is tantamount to taking paracetamol to ease the pains of cancer.

So ironic how the guilty parties think they can live in harmony and unity in heaven, whereas they are at each other's throat here on earth.

Pls how can you double like or triple like a post. Xenophobia, tribalism,racism all the same. See as hausas were looting and burning vehicles on bauchi ring road in 2009 Jos crisis. I can understand the average Joe who didn't have a complete education being a bigot,but people will go to the university, get a degree and still be spewing so much hate and evil just because someone is from a particular geographical region? God will punish you tribalists joining in this frenzy of hatred. I'm sure if they had their way, they'd lynch people from different tribes too .Backward bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Femeto: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Beauty and brain

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Onlydaughter(f): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim has a point here. Same thing tuface was trying to say to hushpuppy.

How about gathering all the celebrities and matching to presidential offices to speak??
Instead of looking for who talk and who no talk for social media.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Raydos:
What i don't understand is, Did daddy freeze tag Juliet ibrahim in his post??

Is Juliet ibrahim a Nigerian celebrity? I thought she was from Ghana??

Seriously this is the kind of people boko haram should be killing not their fellow Nigeria, This Juliet should have been bombed by now

This is a xenophobic post. It doesn't matter where she's from, it is one Africa unless you also wanna behave like those silly South africans.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2019
OkCornel:

See how the xenophobes (SA Kettles) and the unrepentant tribalists (Nigerian pots) are struggling to outdo one another in proving who is blacker than whom...whereas all parties are guilty of hatred and jealousy within themselves.

One of the greatest folly I have seen in this realm of existence is how humans have allowed differences they made no conscious choice of to rip apart the very fiber of their existence. No one consciously decided to be a Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Fulani, Zulu e.t.c, but unfortunately, we have allowed these differences to empower us in destroying one another.

Xenophobia, Tribalism, Racism are merely outlets to express the deep rooted hatred and jealousy in man for his fellow man. Kindness or wickedness is a choice. Until we address the underlying causes of this nonsense (hatred and jealousy), we will keep reacting emotionally to the results (SA Xenophobia, Rwandan Genocide, Nigerian Civil war e.t.c) ...rather than the cause...which is tantamount to taking paracetamol to ease the pains of cancer.

So ironic how the guilty parties think they can live in harmony and unity in heaven, whereas they are at each other's throat here on earth.
too much ado about this tribalism when it happen all over the world even in the so called western worlds. We are all forced to live together, you don't expect it to be all peaceful. Ussr fell because of too many of them in it and same sa have tribal war too zulu and xhosa and all and same it goes in every other africa countries.. Ghana here too lowkey fight it. Buh we all carry the tag of the country we were forced to become part of and need to defend it collectively when the need arise.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2019
scaramucci:

This is a xenophobic post. It doesn't matter where she's from, it is one Africa unless you also wanna behave like those silly South africans.
stop saying this one africa of a thing, it pisses me off. There is nothing like africa man, there is nigeria, togo, malawi, lesotho and all. And i ain't african, i'm black and seems all of us are lucky to be.

And yes, she ain't nigerian, she is lebanese-ghanaian.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by johnnynikky(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Remimadrid:
Juliet is all beauty without BRAINS. Na today I know.
How many of you agree.

Maybe you should take out time to read her write-ups and you sure be surprise she got salient points.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by tiwiex(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Kampack:
she has a point!
..but she can lead the march as well. undecided

She is not the one going on social media always doing e-protesting. If e pain the ones that love to post, they should go out and protest and stop blaming others who haven't. Did the person who just called her NO BRAIN above you even bother to read her post?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Toscarel: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2019
she wouldn't go and seat down with that her two left leg, beauty wey mumu
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by deltateam: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim took to the comment section to slams daddy freeze over his comment on Xenophobia attack in SA he shared on his page.

See her reaction below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-slams-daddy-freeze-over-his-comment-on-xenophobia-attack-in-sa/

She's right. Humans are too quick to blame others but themselves.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by PerseDew(f): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2019
Destined2win:
She has a very valid point.

Freeze was the first one to make a very valid point (100x more valid than hers). She is partly Ghanian and so should have led the protest she proposed. There was no need for her to have written that epistle as if what he said was out of place. By the way, Nigerians have suffered something similar but not of the same magnitude recently in Ghana. As someone that enjoys the celeb status in Nigeria and even nigerian endorsements, what has done or even twitted about the mistreatment of Nigerians in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by linearity: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2019
Destined2win:
She has a very valid point.

What is her point exactly?

Blaming someone else, for the very offense she is committing?

I don’t see her leading any matches or protest out there, what then gives her the rights to blame others for not leading matches/protest.

She is hiding behind the same tweet and Instagram hashtag, she is accusing the other individual of doing, therefore she is as much a hypocrite as the person she is calling a hypocrite!

Is that her valid point?

She is just another keyboard warrior, by their fruits we shall know them...for dis Buhari Next Level suffer head, who protest epp #sowore

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Platony(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2019
T
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by OkCornel(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2019
IntrovertedK:
too much ado about this tribalism when it happen all over the world even in the so called western worlds. We are all forced to live together, you don't expect it to be all peaceful. Ussr fell because of too many of them in it and same sa have tribal war too zulu and xhosa and all and same it goes in every other africa countries.. Ghana here too lowkey fight it. Buh we all carry the tag of the country we were forced to become part of and need to defend it collectively when the need arise.

Mankind as a collective are yet to evolve to a point of emotional maturity where negative emotions are minimized to the barest minimum.

Unfortunately, mankind still carries the us versus them apelike mentality.

Hatred, jealousy and wickedness will latch onto absolutely any excuse to justify itself.

What a pity...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Sokifazt: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2019
N
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Transformium: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Remimadrid:
How many of you agree.
I don’t think you read her post at all
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by seanjy4konji: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2019
All this hoes know how to do is post photos on ig to find customers to have sex with them and pay for their shops in lagos and abuja and advertise their bleaching creams...

A case with no evidence...did they not brave themselves out and all march out in he street of abuja with no fear to stand on the road in front of that church

why can they not go out again sharp without being told with the evidence in fronnt of them and be in front of south african embassy as early as 5 am in the morning...

awon oloriburuku ashewo oshi
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Mrjo(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2019
computergeek:
If you take time to read her post, you'll see that she made a lot of sense.

It's not just about celebrities posting on their Instagram pages and making meaningless hashtags trend. It solves nothing!

Freeze is a yellow, fat fool. Go down to the streets and protest, he will not, he's here on his IG page asking celebrities to talk.

That man is just a dumb ass that knows grammar.
please auntie can you highlight the points for me
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Cuntface: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Remimadrid:
How many of you agree.

You're just hating.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Donben007: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2019
I hv not seen any south Africa man or woman preach peace or educate dere ppl of dere wrong doing towards this so called xenophobia attack from dere follow Africa but our Nigeria celebs is preaching peace... Sorry to say dis, d truth is dat south Africa don't like dere follow Africans..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by micxwell(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2019
OkCornel:

Wisdom....you're blessed. The little attached picture got me.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by UncleJudax(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2019
computergeek:
If you take time to read her post, you'll see that she made a lot of sense.

It's not just about celebrities posting on their Instagram pages and making meaningless hashtags trend. It solves nothing!

Freeze is a yellow, fat fool. Go down to the streets and protest, he will not, he's here on his IG page asking celebrities to talk.

That man is just a dumb ass that knows grammar.
Hashtags don't mean shiiit...are you for real?
What do you thing fueled the Arab revolution, brought down Al Bashir etc. Why do you think many governments want to control social media?

In a country like Nigeria, where protest of any kind has been outlawed, where do you think is the first point of gathering these days?

You don't have stay/pretend to be misinformed, just to back juliet.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Kaybex007(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2019
The only thing I can say concerning this xenophobia is that you don't go to a war with a bible and quran to preach peace. It's either you kill or you are killed. Our government should do something reasonable at the right time. At least I knew what the government of China did when trump started a trade war with them not to talk of the one that involves killing of innocent lives. I know some people here will quote me and say that USA and China was started by their government or their leaders, but believe me or not, if South Africa government is not happy or involved in this, it would have stopped or reduced by now. I expect the government of South Africa to have declared a state of emergency by now and not give silly excuses, cuz this kind of issues will lead to war among countries if not stopped.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by ToyinDipo(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2019
Remimadrid:
How many of you agree.
This poster is very dumb
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by hopexter(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2019
ise82:
This girl is a good for nothing internet oloshow.

You don fūck her before you male prostitute? Her point is just too solid for your shallow memory to assimilate so you decided to call her Olosho. You should be ashamed of this your comment angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) / Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.