Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA (47233 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Na we rub ourselves with shit o
She has no blame in this

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2019
UncleJudax:

Hashtags don't mean shiiit...are you for real?
What do you thing fueled the Arab revolution, brought down Al Bashir etc. Why do you think many governments want to control social media?

In a country like Nigeria, where protest of any kind has been outlawed, where do you think is the first point of gathering these days?

You don't have stay/pretend to be misinformed, just to back juliet.
Protest has been outlawed because even though they say it's still a man's world, men nowadays are ball-less weaklings.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by olisaEze(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2019
If I ever meet this young woman, i have to apologize to her for ever thinking she is a ‘beauty without brains’.

In all this brouhaha she made the best sense and at the same time proffered a way to make our govt realize that they serve at the behest of the people, not the opposite!

BTW nice savage reply to that ‘Afin’, Mr ITK Sheeplemovement cheesy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by 9jaRealist: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Really baffled by all those who are saying that Julie made sense or was right...
Freeze suggested a hashtag, and if she thought more should be done why not lead it herself?

Perhaps there’s another back story that I am missing here...
Because all I read from her was an irrational rant equating Freeze’s tweet with xenophobia.

>
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by UncleJudax(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2019
computergeek:
Protest has been outlawed because even though they say it's still a man's world, men nowadays are ball-less weaklings.
Man's world? Hello no. We are all in this together.

Again, Hashtags work. I am sure you pretended not to know
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by alexsoftwork(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2019
computergeek:
If you take time to read her post, you'll see that she made a lot of sense.

It's not just about celebrities posting on their Instagram pages and making meaningless hashtags trend. It solves nothing!

Freeze is a yellow, fat fool. Go down to the streets and protest, he will not, he's here on his IG page asking celebrities to talk.

That man is just a dumb ass that knows grammar.
Juliet made a valid point that's fine.
What daddy freeze is try to say is that zeal and enthusiasm they use in speaking out 4 bisola if dey channel the same zeal it would have made more impact.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by Boxer007(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2019
We need stronger gay men as role model. Preach
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by freemi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Remimadrid:
Juliet is all beauty without BRAINS. Na today I know.
How many of you agree.
will u shutup? She's 100% right
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by brokenbutterfly: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
All daddy freeze does is hashtag with no action.i concur
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by goproschool(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
All this cyber activism not backed with actions.
For FREE Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and students, check my signatures
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA by opebiboy: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Daddy freeze go give u doggy soon, ur favorite position

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) / Actor Sanyeri Show Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids In New Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.