Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,047 members, 7,859,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ... (897 Views)

I Need Some Input And Review On This Project So Far / Check Out This Project And Give Comment / Pls I Need Help On This Project Topic "a Web Based Commodity Bidding System" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 27, 2010
Re: ... by Slyr0x: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2010
itproman:

Secondly, how about a careers website for Nigerians where people will be seen and contacted for the actual skills they possess? For instance, i am a website designer, if i have a profile on the website, you search for web designers and see me, see my public ratings, see my list of projects, description of my job etc. I thought this would be a great addition for Nigerians to start getting hired for the skills they possess, but tell me what you think?

iLike this. Sounds like a Nigeria Elance site.
Re: ... by DualCore1: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2010
itproman:

Secondly, how about a careers website for Nigerians where people will be seen and contacted for the actual skills they possess? For instance, i am a website designer, if i have a profile on the website, you search for web designers and see me, see my public ratings, see my list of projects, description of my job etc. I thought this would be a great addition for Nigerians to start getting hired for the skills they possess, but tell me what you think?

Makes sense. Who's in on this one?

(1) (Reply)

Black Out On The Internet (How Is It Affecting You?) / How To Upload Phpmyadmin Database To The Control Panel. / New Blackberry Free Subcription Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.