Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Gives You Value? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gives You Value? (337 Views)

For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? / Thegidredpiller What Gives You The Right To Post My Photos Here? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gives You Value? by Follar: 4:29am On Sep 05, 2019
My value as human is the most important thing that must represent me. If I lose my value, I lose everything as a living being. What actually are those things that promotes my value as a person of importance?

MY NAME
As short or long the name can be, it is the number one thing that represents my being. It is very important and fragile as it is what distinguish me from other human. What I do would either promote my name or rubbish it. A name with value opens doors; is a great asset. A name must be treated with high regard and respect.

MY HEART
How I think matters a lot. Every good vibe comes from the heart. I need the goodness of my heart to be able to think of how to create value to ME. I will only reduce my value if I allow my heart to be toiled with and be broken into pain. A sorrowful heart can only produce bitterness. Keep the heart safe and add more value to SELF

You can follow and like my page to get the complete article and to read up more articles like this https://www.facebook.com/AskFollar/

Re: What Gives You Value? by Glink2018(m): 5:08am On Sep 05, 2019
We don hear you own side of the story ....
Let's hear from your bf ....

Oya, what gives her value?
Re: What Gives You Value? by ubunja(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Glink2018:

pussy
Re: What Gives You Value? by Follar: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Glink2018:

Did you read it at all? This is talking about every human being.. Can u open ur brain and eye at the same time?. N go read the complete article before u come up saying rubbish
Re: What Gives You Value? by Follar: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2019
Glink2018:

Using I symbolizing when you read you talk to yourself directly.. Pls use some sense

(1) (Reply)

Hey / DO You Want To Be Making $50, $60,$100 DAILY WITHOUT Any Investment... / It's Time To Quit! Why Shouldn't I Quit NOW?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.