Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Help Me Nairalanders!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Nairalanders!! (886 Views)

Help Me Nairalanders, Please.., / Help Me Nairalanders!!! / Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Nairalanders!! by PeterB100: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Nairalanders please help me clear my debts(28,000), I've been a member of this forum for close to 7 year now Since i was in secondary school. I had to create a new account for this..
I don't usually do this because i wasn't brought up to depend on people for money or beg for money. I always thought this was the last thing i would do.
I borrowed some money from friends, So as to be able to pay for my school project, up to 2months ago.. And they've started asking for their money... I can't just concentrate, Ever since i borrowed this money, my conscience has been disturbing me.. Always thinking how i would be able to pay back.. We'll be done with our exams next week and I've started getting calls from friends to pay back their money(I'm graduating this year)... I even took a branch loan and the deadline for payment was yesterday... I haven't paid that either...

I know you all have the right to doubt me or insult me.. But believe me, I don't have anywhere to get the money from.. I can't borrow another money to pay my debts.. My parents are not financially stable for now.. They promise to give me the money once it comes, I can't be disturbing them for it, because I'm feeling for them already.. Please assist me with whatever you have.(Ecobank 8103773381) Thanks.

Mods please help support this post.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by Okuda(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2019
PeterB100:
Nairalanders please help me clear my debts(28,000), I've been a member of this forum for close to 7 years now.. Since i was in secondary school.
I don't usually do this because i wasn't brought up to depend on people for money or beg for money. I always thought this was the last thing i would do.
I borrowed some money from friends, So as to be able to pay for my school project, up to 2months ago.. And they've started asking for their money... I can't just concentrate, Ever since i borrowed this money, my conscience has been disturbing me.. Always thinking how i would be able to pay back.. We'll be done with our exams next week and I've started getting calls from friends to pay back their money(I'm graduating this year)... I even took a branch loan and the deadline for payment was yesterday... I haven't paid that either...

I know you all have the right to doubt me or insult me.. But believe me, I don't have anywhere to get the money from.. I can't borrow another money to pay my debts.. My parents are not financially stable for now.. They promise to give me the money once it comes, I can't be disturbing them for it, because I'm feeling for them already.. Please assist me with whatever you have.(Ecobank 8103773381) Thanks.

Mods please help support this post.
we wont help you until you ask with your normal username so we can differentiate fraudsters from real folks.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by fafambo: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2019
OGA.why not use that ur 7 years old account to solicit for help instead of creating a new one, cos to me , your intentions are not credible and viable for the reasons u stated above

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by kingxsamz(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2019
Use ur real moniker...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by PeterB100: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Okuda:

we wont help you until you ask with your normal username so we can differentiate fraudsters from real folks.
Please i had to create a new account for this.. Please I've an account since 2014 and a guest since 2011.. I can provide my real details in private to you
Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by PeterB100: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
kingxsamz:
Use ur real moniker...
I had to create this account for this... I can p.m you my real account details
Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by PeterB100: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2019
fafambo:
OGA.why not use that ur 7 years old account to solicit for help instead of creating a new one, cos to me , your intentions are not credible and viable for the reasons u stated above
I can p.m you my real account details.. I don't usually do this.. And I'm kinda shy to use my real account.
Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2019
shocked

I could not imagine myself having nothing in my bank acct... it must be very hard living a life day by day knowing that u have no one to run and ask for help embarassed ...
Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by carter009(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2019
You can't still help him dear.
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

I could not imagine myself having nothing in my bank acct... it must be very hard living a life day by day knowing that u have no one to run and ask for help embarassed ...

Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by PeterB100: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Very hard embarassed angry Its up to two months now... I'm living only with the help of friends.. No one to run to
Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by Weeb: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
So basically:
"Please give me money even though you know nothing about me because I've (allegedly) used some random forum for 7 years. Also despite being so broke I can afford data somehow."

Oga, you can come up with a better story than that, at least put in effort.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by PeterB100: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Weeb:
So basically:
"Please give me money even though you know nothing about me because I've (allegedly) used some random forum for 7 years. Also despite being so broke I can afford data somehow."

Oga, you can come up with a better story than that, at least put in effort.
You just felt everyone coming up to ask for something are all scammers.. If every story sounds fake to you, then there's nothing real again.. If you want full details about me, I can p.m them to you in as much it is kept private..
Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by fafambo: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
PeterB100:
I can p.m you my real account details.. I don't usually do this.. And I'm kinda shy to use my real account.
a beggar has no choice oga.be bold. why not simply tell us that u don't want Chioma aisha adeshina to know ur not a big boy u claim to be. USE UR BRAIN SIR

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by sorextee(m): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is my real account o, and I need help too. We all need help in this country. So I really need help. cry

Someone pretended to volunteer on Monday on this forum. The guy put me on a jonzing level. cry
Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by kizido: 3:48am On Sep 06, 2019
sorextee:
This is my real account o, and I need help too. We all need help in this country. So I really need help. cry

Someone pretended to volunteer on Monday on this forum. The guy put me on a jonzing level. cry
nairaland is the worst place to ask for help, I can feel your pain,. Don't mind those idiots above, all they are looking for is excuse. I would have help if more was given to me

But for now, I will advise you stay strong bro,
Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by fafambo: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2019
PeterB100:
u can p.m it open in the forum and not personal to me grin
PeterB100:
u can p.m it open in the forum and not personal to me
Re: Help Me Nairalanders!! by Elamin21(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2019
There are good people here bro. If u really need help in School as u claimed, just use ur real moniker as simple as that u will surely get help from someone. If u can't show us ur real moniker then there is something really fishy about u.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija!!! Omoshola Set To Fuvk Khafi. [ Watch ] / Dwarf Richer Than Dangote (east Comedy) (episode 01)**shatta Bandle / Stop Using Bride Price And Dowry Interchangeably, They Are Opposite In Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.