Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri (9010 Views)

Boko Haram Attack : 30 Terrorists Killed, 24 Soldiers Wounded In Borno / Cameroon Gendarmes, Not JTF Killed Shekau - Report / Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by tigerleggs(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
We Killed 24 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri, JTF ClaimsOctober 16, 2012 - 21:06 — siteadminBy SaharaReporters, New York
The Joint Task Force (JTF) in Nigeria’s troubled city of Maiduguri, claims it killed about 24 sect members of the militant Islamic sect, Boko Haram, following several blasts on Monday night.

Contrary to widespread speculation that civilians were killed, JTF asserted that there were no casualties on its side, nor were civilian lives lost.
In a statement signed by its spokesman, Lt. Col. Sagir Musa, JTF said the militants used civilian residences and homes as launch areas for the attacks at different times.

“The JTF wishes to warn residents of the city to stop allowing their homes to be used as launch pads,” Lt. Col. Musa said.  “Any person caught will be dealt with, according to the law.”
Below is the text of the statement by Lt. Col. Sagir Musa, which was sent to newsmen:

“Suspected Boko Haram terrorists launched attacks with rocket propellers, grenades and IEDs and gun fires at different locations in Maiduguri on Monday night. The locations are Zannari, Lagos Street and Gwange General Area.  They used civilian residences and homes as launch areas for the attacks at different times.  All the attacks were repelled, no soldier or civilian was killed.

"Twenty four suspected terrorists were killed.  The following items were recovered: one RPG tube, four RPG charges, one General Purpose Machine Gun, seven AK 47 rifles, one FNC rifle and 24 assorted magazines. Other are two pistols, IED materials, bows and arrows and cutlasses, among others.  The JTF wishes to warn residents of the city to stop allowing their homes to be used as launch pads. Any person caught will be dealt with, according to the law.”

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/jtf-kills-24-boko-haram-members-in-maiduguri/
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by tigerleggs(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by RedLight1: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
you mean 24 civilians lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

good work JTF kill those bastar.ds if they are truly boko haraam

1 Like

Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 17, 2012
"all the attacks we're repelled" shocked BH boys need training badly..jtf keeps putting their souls to rest cool
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by mike404(m): 2:30am On Oct 17, 2012
ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN, ANIMAL DEY WEAR AGBADA.....gringrin

2 Likes

Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by mkmyers45(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2012
Anyone who believes JTF is a cretin
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by kessyur: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2012
Kudos to JTF. But wait oh..every time we hear de kill 24. Is it constant?
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Rooneyboy(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2012
Good work JTF , good work.
Kill them all.
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2012
God have mercy but I smell foul play. Boko Haram sect members ke, no civilian casualities ni. BIG LIE!

1 Like

Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by tuasefemi(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2012
The is the kind of news i always want to hear these days
bayi laa ma ri o!
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Alaafialoro(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2012
Pictures of the BH members killed&items recovered from them should be shown to show the genuity of this news,until then I doubt this news!

2 Likes

Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2012
mkmyers45: Anyone who believes JTF is a cretin

I mean no disrespect, but the only cretin here is you. Viva JTF!!!

7 Likes

Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by greall12(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2012
Hay.
JTF I'm very dis pple killed innocent pple not boko boys
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by IleIfe2(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2012
Nice, no time to celebrate, prepare for the next one. there are about 50 million of them.
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by IleIfe2(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

I mean no disrespect, but the only cretin here is you. Viva JTF!!!

Viva!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by greall12(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2012
So you believe dis kind of story. I reserve my comment.

Rooneyboy: Good work JTF , good work.
Kill them all.
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by 2ruink(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2012
How on earth could someone in his right senses allow a known Boko come into his home let alone launching attack within his compound? I still believe that these Bokos have the support of majority of ppl from those areas.
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by KINGwax(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2012
greall12: Hay.
JTF I'm very dis pple killed innocent pple not boko boys
and what's your defination of 'innocence'? When people abet crimes, they are accomplices, and accomplices aint innocent.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2012
LETS GO ON RAMPAGE, BOYS. [size=14pt]I LOVE THIS!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by solbil: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2012
i wonder why somepeople here cannot praise anything nigeria?
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by nomshu(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2012
This is a job well done. my question is they no dey finish?
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by moderatorr: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2012
greall12: So you believe dis kind of story. I reserve my comment.
let JTF catch you with a boko in your house 1st.
Then we can know if to believe or not.
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by MadCow1: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2012
No rest for the wicked... Shooot them all.. Better still, send Aluu vigilante there to do the killing!! angry
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by hotwax: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2012
Good work JTF. Even if the 24 were not Boko-haram, I believe they still support boko-haram. Boko-haram are not spirit, they are human and those bloody civilians know them. They are paying the sacrifice of harboring terrorist. Thats the cost.

1 Like

Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Ayatullah(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2012
It is unfortunate that Alimodu Sheriff fooled GoonLuck Jonathan and dragged the Nigerian Army into this confrontation with 'Boko Haram'. The Nigerian Army should be sincere in carrying out its operation, killing innocent civilians will be a cowardly act which will eventually make the Army hated and unpopular, and above all the wrath of Allah will descend on those who take innocent lives pretending they are fighting 'Boko Haram'. Allah is watching everything.
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by hotwax: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2012
Good work JTF. Even if the 24 were not Boko-haram, I believe they still support boko-haram. Boko-haram are not spirit, they are human and those bloody civilians know them. They are paying the sacrifice of harboring terrorist. Thats the cost.

And before you cruxify me on my statement, if I find out my brother is a member of boko-haram, I will betray him. I cant allow curse on my family. The blood of innocents on my generation.
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by moderatorr: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2012
ihejirika is producing real results
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by 360command: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2012
I am tired of hearing JTF killed a certain number of boko haram.tomorrow,it will be JTF captures a top member of boko haram.JTE,how many months and still not find where their headquarters are.
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2012
mkmyers45: Anyone who believes JTF is a cretin
anyone who blivs u is daft
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by tchaik(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2012
“Suspected Boko Haram terrorists launched attacks with rocket propellers, grenades and IEDs and gun fires at different locations in Maiduguri on Monday night.

Then this   All the attacks were repelled, no soldier or civilian was killed.

Not forggeting this: "Twenty four suspected terrorists were killed.  The following items were recovered: one RPG tube, four RPG charges, one General Purpose Machine Gun, seven AK 47 rifles, one FNC rifle and 24 assorted magazines. Other are two pistols, IED materials, bows and arrows and cutlasses, among others. 

And by the way, those attacks were carried out in resdential homes:
They used civilian residences and homes as launch areas for the attacks at different times.....
  The JTF wishes to warn residents of the city to stop allowing their homes to be used as launch pads. Any person caught will be dealt with, according to the law.”

JTF, unna be James Bond?
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by Ariyke: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2012
mm hope say na true dem talk sha
Re: JTF Killed 24 Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by killuminati(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Viva!!!!!
viva madrid cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PWC Audit:Kola Aluko And Jide Omokore Given $7bn Assets By Diezanni Madueke / Ex-nwc Chiefs Dump Sheriff For Makarfi / Senate Re-invites Suspended SGF, Babachir Lawal For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.