Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid (3602 Views)

Litany Of Politicians Arrested By The EFCC And Their Present Situation / Earth Vengeance Turning Against Politicians & Preachers Of Doom / APC Chieftain Urges Nigerians Youths To Rise Against Politicians’ Huge Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Igboblog: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2019
BREAKING!!! Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba, Exposes Sponsors(Video)

By Wisdom Nwedene

A popular 'mad man' who always criticize top Nigerian politicians has been arrested in Aba, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV recalls that last year, prior to 2019 general elections, the 'madman' was spotted in owerri blasting then Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha for corruption, collapse of infrastructures, collapse of economy and poor sanitation in the state.

In a video obtained by Igbere TV, the man said he was never a mad man.

He confessed being recruited by politicians to speak against the government and governor of Abia State.

According to him, People like Jude Osiagwu, Innocent Anosike, Ugochukwu Oriaku, Chima Onuoha, Augusta Uri paid him 10,000 to speak against Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

He alleged that these people are working for Alex Otti and seriously want to bring Ikpeazu down.

"I'm living in Aba and I grew up in here too."

"I finished my Secondary school in Doris Secondary School in Aba. So, I'm bonifade child of Aba."

"Dr. Emmanuel, a chaplaincy of Umuahia government House, met me sometime last month and asked me my mind about the government of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu."

"I told him my mind. That I hope in this his second tenure that he will work very well. That me personally, I'm campaigning for Ikpeazu to become the president of Nigeria in 2023."

"And the video went viral, few days later , that's on Tuesday, some men came to me. They told me to do another video, asking me how much I was paid to speak in favour of Ikpeazu, telling me to do another video against Ikpeazu. They gave me N10, 000 and promised to change my situation. They asked me to speak in the market here about the poor infrastructure in Abia State."

"I told them that I have spoken that Okezie Ikpeazu has four years and this four years is enough for him to wipe up anything about poor infrastructure."

"They told me that they want to campaign against the state government. They kept on monitoring me. To extent that they came to where I do sleep at night."

"I do sleep at Orji Uzor Bridge but in the night sometimes, I do sleep at New Vertine."

He further alleged that some Biafrans are working against achieving the sovereign state of Biafra.

He said this is the right time for Biafrans to come together and work in achieving the it."

He, however, mentioned names of those he has worked for.

According to him,

"People like Judes Osiagwu, Innocent Anosike, Ugochukwu Oriaku, Chima Onuoha, Augusta Uri.

"These people are working for Alex Otti and they seriously want to bring Ikpeazu down."

"I want to use this opportunity to apologise for criticising Ikpeazu on that video, I was under durex when I spoke against him in this market."

Igbere TV recalls that last year, the mad man was alleged to have graduated from a University in the United Kingdom.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/963906/breaking-popular-mad-man-that-speaks-eloquently-against-politicians-arrested-in-aba-exposes-sponsorsvideo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTnqUMv1NQo

Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by christejames(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2019
Why would they want to arrest him? to gag him from speaking the ills they perpetuate in name of governance?
If anything to go by the report, it's even more appalling that the so called govt is even patronising him to launder their battered image.

They should rather send him to rehab or an asylum home for better care and not just foolish attempt at denying him his fundamental right.

sha #followNPFL. ...to develop our idling youths!

1 Like

Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Jacktheripper: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Sunofgod(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Next level things..
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Davash222(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigeria politicians don up their game when it comes to politicking. They’re on a different level now.
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
The whole story sounds like gag and whack.

1 Like

Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by alizma: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Good. I never believed that guy is mad. His organized and comprehensive speech has never reconcile with his status as a madman. He should be checked for the safety of those clapping for him because he channels his attacks towards politicians.
Remember the days of Clifford Orji? This one fit dey distribute drugs up and down

3 Likes

Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Xisnin(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mad man for hire.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by helinues: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
All of them are mad together
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by ruggedtimi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
mad news...For only 10k u acted as a bigtime mad man. I no understand
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Igboblog: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Blessynokoro: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Incredible
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Zikora1000(f): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
free the guy Biko. what is there to be proud of in ikpeazu govt? what?
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is very shocking
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Kosiso12(f): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na waoo, nothing wey Musa no go see for gate
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by nicepoker101(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
ruggedtimi:
mad news...For only 10k u acted as a bigtime mad man. I no understand
The 10k might be daily O. grin
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by judgementyard(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
So madness pays?
Ok ,a new set of mad people will soon flood the streets.10k too big seff grin
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by TheSourcerer: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
For 10k
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Igboblog: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala.

This worth front page tongue

I hope you will don't justice to this post so that many will know that this guy is not really mad
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by leofab(f): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
H

1 Like

Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by Igboblog: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala tongue wink
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by NwaAmichi: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:
The whole story sounds like gag and whack.
I was reading and at a point I asked myself if I am not mad like this because I couldn't comprehend anything
Re: Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid by obailala(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerian politics, never a dull moment grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Smiles Anymore In Photos Of Nigerian People / Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed / See The Presidential Results Of The 18 L. G A Collated So Far In Lagos. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.