Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,071 members, 7,845,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? (985 Views)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by princedmiayer(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
A lady gave this advise to her ex who broke her heart, ladies is the right step?
Just thinking and for the guys what would you do if she sends you this message after you dumped/broke her heart?

Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by Bennysam: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Somebody go die
Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin cant. He might use the message later against me. Hate that sort of scandal.

2 Likes

Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Would rather stuff full him with vigor chocolate. wink
Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by Lamanii22(f): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
princedmiayer:
A lady gave this advise to her ex who broke her heart, ladies is the right step?
Just thinking and for the guys what would you do if she sends you this message after you dumped/broke her heart?

Loool... eating ice cream for about 2 weeks would make me feel better...
Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by princedmiayer(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lamanii22:

Loool... eating ice cream for about 2 weeks would make me feel better...

Lilly...

1 Like

Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by carter009(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hmmmm
Blackivy29:
grin cant. He might use the message later against me. Hate that sort of scandal.
Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
carter009:
Hmmmm
what?
Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Have I ever been dumped? Nope, instead I go ghost mode.
Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Hehehe.

Wouldn't you want to kill the person who told you this deluded rubbish?
Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by carter009(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nothing...
Blackivy29:
what?
Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Wouldn't you want to kill the person who told you this deluded rubbish?

Of course.
Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by Nooneonline(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:

Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by princedmiayer(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
It's all easy to write down what you gonna do, but if it happens...
Nwanne heat go start dey do u..

Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by carter009(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin I swear bro
princedmiayer:
It's all easy to write down what you gonna do, but if it happens...
Nwanne heat go start dey do u..

Re: For The Sisters How Do You Cope If Got Dumped By Your Man? by princedmiayer(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin I swear bro
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Fresher Students Caught / From A Bad Guy, To A Nice Boy. I Neee Help!! / She Won't Just Reply You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.