Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

"Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa (1944 Views)

Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack Oby For Attending World Economic Forum In S'Africa / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by Igboblog: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
"Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In South Africa

Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju, has warned Nigerians living in South Africa not to come back home despite ongoing xenophobic attacks, Igbere TV reports.

Adeyanju, in a video posted on his social media, advised Nigerians living in South Africa to defend themselves against attack but never come back home due to the terrible state of things in Nigeria.

Igbere TV had reported that Air Peace offered free flight to Nigerians willing to come back home following the attacks on them in South Africa.

Adeyanju said, “I read the news about Air Peace volunteering to bring Nigerians back from South Africa but my opinion to my brothers in South Africa is that they shouldn’t come back because Nigeria is even worse.

“Cows have more value here and they are killing people every day and the government is not doing anything or saying anything.

“Don't come back, I don't advise any of you to come back to this country because if you do, you will regret it.

"Stay and fight and defend yourself because after all, we are all Africans.”

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/965490/dont-come-back-to-nigeria-deji-adeyanju-warns-nigerians-living-in-south-africa/

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by gr8cany: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Supported, believe me they will be overwhelming crimes if all those guys in South are repatriated back to this naija
Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Cool
Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by goodmorning40: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wahala
Trouble at home trouble outside home
They should kukuma hang in the air

1 Like

Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by SoNature(m): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
So true.

Buhari is a terrible president
Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by GavelSlam: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
When Deji gets to 60 what would he his legacy?
Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by Ojiofor: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Why run away from small wahala in South Africa to come meet serious wahala like Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria etc.....

4 Likes

Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by helinues: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
He is right oo

Up Nepa still dey oo

1 Like

Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Then why are you still in Nigeria ....
Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by Bluezy13(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
Then why are you still in Nigeria ....

Because I am not opportuned to leave Nigeria.
If I do, I won't come back.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by edo3(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Matters arising.. Come back and do what exactly??
Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bluezy13:

Because I am not opportuned to leave Nigeria.
If I do, I won't come back.
.... Then remain in Nigeria because even your black African brothers and sisters hate your presence in their SSH***T hole land grin grin grin
Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is on reason people see Nigeria as a bad place because the only thing they see online are the negative comments about the country.

Imagine someone from another country seeing this online, he would think Nigeria is all about this.

No country in the world is problem free, they only understand the packaging skills and they have patriotic citizens that knows what to let out online.

One reason China controls her media.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by Bluezy13(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
.... Then remain in Nigeria because even your black African brothers and sisters hate your presence in their SSH***T hole land grin grin grin

Oops...!

This nigga thinks I'm African.
Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bluezy13:

Oops...!

This nigga thinks I'm African.
..... Oops! Didn't know you only painted your face BLACK grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by Bluezy13(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
..... Oops! Didn't know you only painted your face BLACK grin grin grin

Oops...!

You look ape-like in the picture.
Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bluezy13:

Oops...!

You look ape-like in the picture.
..... Yes ! Daz why people mistake me for you grin grin grin

Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by Bluezy13(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
..... Yes ! Daz why people mistake me for you grin grin grin

Damn...

That's some cool bro you've got.
Is he your nephew ??
Re: "Don't Come Back To Nigeria" - Deji Adeyanju Warns Nigerians Living In S'africa by afroniger: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yes o, Deji is right. It's better for them to be butchered in SA than to come back to live in Nigeria. Kai, oversense no go kill Deji.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OPC Responds To Boko Haram Threat To Invade Yorubaland / Nnamdi Kanu Marks 50 Years Of Biafran War, Promises To Crush Nigeria Within 1wek / Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.