Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) (1950 Views)

Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) / Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos) / PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Kiddo01(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2020
As part of effort to cushion the effects of hunger and suffering as a result of the fight against Covid19 in Rivers State, the rivers state government has made provision for food items to be distributed to members of the public. Below is a picture of my own share of the palliative from Eneka, a town in Obio-Akpor local government area of Rivers State. Is this the food they promised to provide for us while we stay at home?
Have you received your own food, share pictures if any

Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by ijaw1stson: 7:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Mad oooo...this one weak me
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by seunlayi(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Dem try
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by madridguy(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2020
Shameless and heartless leaders. Credit our accounts and stop sharing noodles.

1 Like

Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Iziq(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2020
I am sure this is for just a day.

1 Like

Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Unverifiable. Thus might just be the op goofing around all by himself.

4 Likes

Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by extol1(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2020
source
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Kiddo01(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2020
extol1:
source
Which source do you need when I'm sharing live pictures of food stuff I received from ward 14 Obio-Akpor
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Xtopherprince(m): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Corrinthians:

Don't mind OP. Rivers State hasn't started sharing anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by princemillla(m): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2020
This people no get respect for us at all. Definitely each time they see us or need us they feel once u Don give am one derica he should be fine

1 Like

Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by amaniro: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2020
No o you dare not be serious.

Oh if thats the case let me tell you what happened . Many govt officials have taken thrir share now that it has reach the targeted citizens its crumps already grin 1 bag of rice reduced to one cup of rice. Na we dey do ourselves!
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Salatavor: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Kiddo01:
As part of effort to cushion the effects of hunger and suffering as a result of the fight against Covid19 in Rivers State, the rivers state government has made provision for food items to be distributed to members of the public. Below is a picture of my own share of the palliative from Eneka, a town in Obio-Akpor local government area of Rivers State. Is this the food they promised to provide for us while we stay at home?
Wike will never share this. If you spoil that man 10 billion naira waka your case go risky oh.

1 Like

Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Kiddo01(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Xtopherprince:

Don't mind OP. Rivers State hasn't started sharing anything yet.
Which part of Rivers State do you live, check my post and make enquiry
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Rivers people are happy....

they are not complaining afterall it is a day food....

Cook, eat it and be merry
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2020
As GOD liveth and his spirit liveth...all politicians dat have used dis covid-19 to loot and make caricature on the masses in nigeria..from today..dem go begin sick,dey change blood and on oxygen daily..till d last money wey dey dia accounts go finish..thieves.
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Eriggs: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2020
Happy jollof rice and indomie jollof in advance o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by SoNature(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2020
madridguy:

It cannot work because we don't have a national database and we have millions of unbanked Nigerians in the rural communities

If you are told some of the secrets held by the so-called leaders you guys respect, you will understand that Nigeria is programmed to fail
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Sure we don't have national database but people with account will still use the money to buy things meaning the money will still circulate to some extent.

SoNature:

It cannot work because we don't have a national database and we have millions of unbanked Nigerians in the rural communities
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Nice

Infomie, onions, tomatoes and rice..

In midst of bounty....

Wike just acted like king Solomon in the Bible when he told the Isrealites " Cast your grains into the river, leave it for the Lord know what to do with it"

That was his gesture to the king of Tyre who has promised to give him Timber that will be used to build the house of God..

Now Wike is sharing the food irrespective of party lines , political affiliation or ethnic lines....

Unlike some who were sharing their food items family name by family name that made the media to be flooded with complaints if how small the food items were.
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Nice

Infomie, onions, tomatoes and rice..

In midst of bounty....

lol, or you want them to cook oyel
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by LivingSage: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2020
I keep saying this, why are they not shameful to share this disrespectful food items angry
I know, this particular share of yours will be thousands in government budget(much than this) but maneuver before it gets to you BECAUSE WE'RE ALL CORRUPT. So it's better they don't share, if possible credit everyone's account sad
I hate what I don't like angry
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Kiddo01:

How are we sure you didn't arrange this yourself and claim that it's Rivers State government that gave you?

Show us evidence that you were given this by the Rivers State government or else you are nothing but a cheap liar looking for publicity
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Biafrarep(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Kiddo01:

Did you ask questions?
That share you got is for breakfast alone! The commissioner for information reported that you will getting such every morning tongue tongue

Lol, if these guys are sharing all these rubbish that is not enough to feed ekuke dog, at this early stage, what happens in the weeks to come when revenue both IGR and allocation goes down drastically??

If no vaccine is discovered and we eventually have Italy kind of situation in our hands, it would be nothing short of Armageddon.

God help us!!
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by APCNig: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Med ooo
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, or you want them to cook oyel
Lol
Make I stylishly pull people leg small naaaa.....
Wetin you want make I talk..
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

How are we sure you didn't arrange this yourself and claim that it's Rivers State government that gave you?

Show us evidence that you were given this by the Rivers State government or else you are nothing but a cheap liar looking for publicity

Shut it.
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by TheKingIsHere: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Shut it.

Go fvck yourself bittch
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by mpolochi1: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
[/s]
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by fr3do(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
madridguy:

Credit what account? You don't know that inflation ( hiked prices) will lick up all the money?

Giving food to people is the right thing, it is the amount of food given that is laughable.

25kg bag of rice for every household won't bankrupt the govt.
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by OduduwaYoruba: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2020
Is this for goat?. Our leaders are '' Wickedness in High places. ''
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Kiddo01(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You need evidence? This is an eyewitness report, don't ask for evidence
Re: Palliative Provided By R/state Govt To Residents (photos) by Workdwloihac: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya Has Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock / MURIC Activities Will Distroy Yoruba Unity / New Digital National Identity Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.