Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Best New Month Prayer For Some One You Cherish The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best New Month Prayer For Some One You Cherish The Most (330 Views)

Men If You Won't Cherish Your Wife, What Did I Say / The Woman I Cherish / Ladies: 30 Things You Must Never Say To Him If You Cherish Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best New Month Prayer For Some One You Cherish The Most by techbams: 4:23am On Sep 06, 2019
My God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory Amen! This new month, you shall be great. Embrace each day of enthusiasm. Happy New Month, God Bless you!

I see Opportunities all abound for you and you will succeed. You will flourish like the tree planted by the riverside this month! Happy New Month, God Bless you!

As you begin this month dearer, wisdom and understanding you will possess. God will grant you discernment to make the right decisions. Happy New Month, God Bless you!

As long as the Lord Lives, you shall experience joy like never before, laughter and all-round blessings. You will find reasons to rejoice every single day. Happy New Month, God Bless you!

I pray that God almighty will allow you to lend to many nations and borrow from none. Your basket will overflow with goodness. Happy New Month, God Bless you!

This new month, God will fulfill your heart desires, and it will be filled with joy, every minute will come with gladness, every hour will usher in laughter and every day will count for success. Happy New Month, God Bless you!
Happy New Month, God Bless you!, The outstanding success you will experience this month will make you forget every failure and disappointment of the past. This month will be better than last month for you Amen!

May all the steps you take this month will lead you to success. All your dreams will come true and your heart will be filled with joy. Happy New Month, God Bless you!

To Read More, Click on Romance quotes, https://beststatusquote.com/new-month-prayer/

(1) (Reply)

!URGENT .nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise Please / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.