Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,765 members, 7,827,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 (40877 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu is dead! (Ex-Governor of Abia State dies at 72) / Alao Akala Is Dead. Ex-Oyo State Governor Dies At 71 / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by alphaNomega: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Coming up next...

The Queen of England
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by seanjy4konji: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2019
As brainy as he was,he left them in poverty with nothing tangible...extreme poverty...

Nigeria is even poorer now than zimbabwe thanks to sai buhari he is not leaving us with poverty...

Buhari made sure it was while he is alive that the poverty must be put in place and working in full effect.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by alphaNomega: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2019
Handsomebb:
I will miss his words.....

I hope it is not those memes posted on the first page you're referring to?

2 Likes

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
cry cry cry my Hero, rest in perfect peace.....pls if you see my Dad tell him am ok here but will soon relocate to Sweden, tell him that what he said about Nigeria is happening now......Adieu a great man of immense wisdom

Why Sweden and I hope its legal not that u will just go and be doing menial jobs under ground ehen
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by alphaNomega: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2019
rainmoredays:
so you actually believed Mugabe said those quotes.

There are many people like that...lol
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by alphaNomega: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2019
mansakhalifa:
Farewell, Uncle Bob.

Meanwhile, y'all should bury that power-hungry Delilah with him. You know who. The clause says "for better, for worse" after all.

...till death do us part.

Stop speaking half truths angry
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by spartan50(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
pls why is everyone calling him the most educated president in Africa?
Google it
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by onyxo76(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2019
He don try jare, 95 years for this present day Africa with low life expectancy
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by Emyben(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Grace's immunity clause, just died.......

Why bro? No vex. I just wanna know as no knowledge is a waste.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by Treasure17(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2019
Mugabe words of wisdom with humour will greatly be miss. I detest his power drunk though.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by PapaAdanna: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2019
The naija dictator follows!
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by pimoski: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2019
RIP Mugabe...am a big fan of you because of your wise words (proverbs)
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by ChristyB(f): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2019
R.I.P and please don't forget your friend in Nigeria.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2019
Emyben:

Why bro? No vex. I just wanna know as no knowledge is a waste.

The respect Grace was enjoying, was because of Robert..... Now that Robert is dead, that respect dies with Robert....... cheesy
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by pattern100(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2019
Time up for mortal!
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by Damod88: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
pls why is everyone calling him the most educated president in Africa?

Mugabe was no doubt one of the most educated leaders in the entire world. He had three university degrees from three different universities. In addition to that, he was a great reader who was inspired by great revolutionaries in history,like Karl Marx, V. I Lenin, Mao Zedong and others. The truth is only few African leaders compared with Mugabe in terms of knowledge and ideology. Why do you think he was so hated by the west? It was due to his understanding of history and the conspiracy of the western world to keep African underdeveloped forever. The problem of Mugabe with the western world was not one of democracy as they tried to make us believe. The problem stemmed from Mugabe's anti-imperialist agenda and his doggedness in pursuing the land redistribution policy. He refused to be caged like Mandela which was why the western media attempted to destroy him. During his time as Zimbabwe president, he renamed the country from his former colonial name, Rhodesia. He also renamed the capital city from its former colonial english name to an African name. All these radical policies did not go well with the western world. Lack of democracy in Zimbabwe was just a pretext to sanction and ultimately destroy Zimbabwe's economy. The underlying reason was that Mugabe was a radical anti-imperialist stateman who came to power through a revolutionary struggle. Despite all the mistakes,he will forever remain a great African leader who remained truly committed to his political ideals even till his dying days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by Jaytecq(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2019
Osobi32:
Now his watch has ended.... Rip
hmmm GOT Fellas

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by rapcy(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2019
coolcharm:
Robert Mugabe was not notorious.

He just wasn't an Asslicker.

Rest In peace Africa and the World's most educated leader!

I 80% agree with
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2019
This man’s dictatorship and tyranny is still affecting Zimbabwe

Nigeria must get rid of Buhari while it can otherwise Buhari will be another Mugabe

Pept please save us from Nigerian Mugabe Buhari

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by Jaytecq(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2019
Damod88:

Mugabe was no doubt [s]one of the most educated leaders in the entire world. He had three university degrees from three different universities.[/s] In addition to that, he was a great reader who was inspired by great revolutionaries in history,like Karl Marx, V. I Lenin, Mao Zedong and others. The truth is only few African leaders compared with Mugabe in terms of knowledge and ideology. Why do you think he was so hated by the west? It was due to his understanding of history and the conspiracy of the western world to keep African underdeveloped forever. The problem of Mugabe with the western world was not one of democracy as they tried to make us believe. The problem stemmed from Mugabe's anti-imperialist agenda and his doggedness in pursuing the land redistribution policy. He refused to be caged like Mandela which was why the western media attempted to destroy him. During his time as Zimbabwe president, he renamed the country from his former colonial name, Rhodesia. He also renamed the capital city from its former colonial english name to an African name. All these radical policies did not go well with the western world. Lack of democracy in Zimbabwe was just a pretext to sanction and ultimately destroy Zimbabwe's economy. The underlying reason was that Mugabe was a radical anti-imperialist stateman who came to power through a revolutionary struggle. Despite all the mistakes,he will forever remain a great African leader who remained truly committed to his political ideals even till his dying days.

World's most educated president with 7 degrees of which two are Masters Degrees.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by Dpharisee: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2019
maybachmusic:
he ruled zimbabwe long enough for the same duration it took lee kwan to run singapore into a first class country

but he left his own in shambles and went and died in singapore

Lee Kuan yew didn't have the same massive gang up by the west and sanctions to pin him down in Singapore.
He didn't have to deal with white supremacists like Mugabe
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2019
FINALLY GOES home
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by tck2000(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2019
i would really miss him for his quote
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by dataking: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2019
maybachmusic:
he ruled zimbabwe long enough for the same duration it took lee kwan to run singapore into a first class country

but he left his own in shambles and went and died in singapore

You are extremely intelligent

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by papae1(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2019
An iroko tree has fallen. Rest on President mugabe.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by dangotesmummy: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2019
tillaman:
she should just go on exile jeje!! They are coming for her
I remember the hotel staff she poured water on because she felt the girl was to low and beneath her son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by adubam(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2019
Apostle Johnson Suleman's No.14, 2018 Prophecy just fulfilled.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by juman(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2019
A disgraceful yeye good for nothing old man.

A disgrace to Africa.

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by renewable1(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmm! God help us all

Are you tired of buying fuel for your generator sets, do you have 135k to get a unique solar power system for your basic electricity?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2019
RIP, Mugabe.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by DateMynd44(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2019
somehow:
Why not consult google?

spartan50:

Google it
Google is not infallible.
people do put up trash on the internet.
it's uneducated fellows like you that will be deceived that this old clown is the most educated African president.
Re: Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 by foleskay(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2019
I can see the BBC news labeling Mugabe a tyrant. They are pained because he chased many whites away from Zimbabwe and revoked many of their landed properties. Rest on Sir Mugabe, another African icon after Mandela.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State / The Old Lagos In Pictures / Isiaka Adeleke's Death: His Doctor Alfred Aderibigbe Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.