Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State (40867 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by todaynewsreview: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
One word for this picture

VP Osinbajo is visiting Bayelsa State today to, among others, flag off construction of the Angiama-Oporoma Bridge. He will also pay a courtesy call on the Traditional Rulers Council in the State. Photo at departure from Abuja by Tolani Alli.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by sainteve4r(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Colourful

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by donbachi(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Picture of the month

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by yanabasee(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Someone called this man a mere commissioner some years back....

But today, the person is politically deranged and the starboy is the next eye after Tinubu for presidency....

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by LegendHero(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nice picture.

See that cloth lasan, e dope make we no lie. The cap self be like Capone cap.

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by DEROX: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
starboy
BABA MI wink

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by DEROX: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
I swear after Agbada this SS clothes are the most fashionable mehn

204 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by christistruth01: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
It gives Osibanjo Proper Ijaw Swagger

But the British gave up the Bowler hat 50 years ago
Ijaws are now it's new owners

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by Lipscomb(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Better than Isiagu or rapper.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by lightskinnigga: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lipscomb:
Better than Isiagu or rapper.
if they come for you now, you’ll start crying

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by Lipscomb(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
I dey home it's my personal submission you can't shut me .
lightskinnigga:
if they come for you now, you’ll start crying

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by Truthisunique2: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
A whole VP dey commission bridge and this shit is paid to show on ait

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
I meuve in blue....
Pls who has money to spare make hunger no kill me for here,I used my last money to buy lecturers textbook

6 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by crispus09(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Star boy,you better declare now my vote and that of my family is waiting for you

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by JhimmySpark(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
My love for this man knows no bounds..

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by htdot: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
is should go and apply for karl Lagerfeld company for a modelling just and not seeking to govern serious people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by htdot: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
e b like say na only ijaw girl dressing for naija o... yoruba and hausa dey drag who get agbada while ibo they thief both the etibo and agbada and trying so hard to modernize them.

11 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by tito44: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
The only thing these fools (Osinbajo and Buhari) are good at is taking pictures. Two huge failures. Since the inception of their government, the failures have not achieved a single thing.

I still laugh at this saying: Buhari will handle security and Osinbanjo will handle economy grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by TheRareGem1(f): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dripping...their nightmare

9 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by Shooyie: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Prof with the Sauce.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by Joyce95: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Great out fit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by okefranci: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
I like this sytle too much

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by Zeemam: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Drip����

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by Invictuse: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Is he suppose to be gifting your mother N500 for birthing more hopeless Igbos to come make senseless comment on NL or he was suppose to shut your Igbo fathers up for not being able to afford a car to ply the bridge Ikpeazu couldn't complete in over 20 years of democracy ? Which wish is which ?!

Truthisunique2:
A whole VP dey commission bridge and this shit is paid to show on ait

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by tutudesz: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
The newest Ijaw boy in town cool

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by Truthisunique2: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Invictuse:
Is he suppose to be gifting your mother N500 for birthing more hopeless Igbos to come make senseless comment on NL or he was suppose to shut your Igbo fathers up for not being able to afford a car to ply the bridge Ikpeazu couldn't complete in over 20 years of democracy ? Which wish is which ?!

I can see you never had a mother growing up

Na once dem dey know wait and take children

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by naija4life247: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Gone to see the failure Goatluck Jonaddaft Ebele Azikiwe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by naija4life247: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
donbachi:
Picture of the month

The short man resembles them oooo. Drunks city.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by naija4life247: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
yanabasee:
Someone called this man a mere commissioner some years back....

But today, the person is politically deranged and the starboy is the next eye after Tinubu for presidency....

Saraki has been excommunicated from Hus father's house and his father's ill-gotten house pulled down by Tinubu/Osinbajo assisted governor.

5 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Osinbajo In Bayelsa State by kanupapilo: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
tito44:
The only thing these fools (Osinbajo and Buhari) are good at is just taking pictures. Two huge failures. Since the inception of their government, the failures have not achieved a single thing.

I still laugh at the saying that Buhari will handle security and Osinbanjo will handle economy.
Who picture ep

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja / GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions / Melaye: Magu Can NOT Be EFCC Chairman, His Mates Are Area Commanders And Dpos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.