Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says (53143 Views)

FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal? / The Menace Of "Long Legs" For Job Seekers / I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Na ur village people dey do the olosho work for dey?
Bluehill1051:
Upon how olosho plenty for calabar, some ppl still neva satisfy!
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by cupidkef(m): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
futuregovernor:
Lies, UNICAL is not a corrupt institution! This one want to trend,have u told us how many legs you have spread before!
then you must be lying too ...
I have friends who are still studying in that shithole....
Unical is Corruption itself.... Stop worshipping the devil

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by dominion001(m): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mathematicians in d house oya carry ur pen and calculator...

300k + X = 600k

Find X
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by felaismyhero(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
KenModi:
And this is just a tip of the iceberg. Same thing happens across several sectors, institutions and organizations in the country.

Nigeria is a failed state; a situation caused by its own useless cowardly citizens.
hmm,don't use 'cowardly citizens',better is 'ignorant citizens'
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by felaismyhero(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
this is why i don't blame policemen who collect #50.the truth is most government workers are corrupt and do not believe in this nation.everybody is fighting for his survival; policemen are just unfortunate theirs is overt and obvious to everyone.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by stormborn28(m): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Globalistic:
This has been happening even before Prof. Solomon Unoh's Vice Chancellorship
hmmmmm
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Kheney89: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
futuregovernor:
Lies, UNICAL is not a corrupt institution! This one want to trend,have u told us how many legs you have spread before!
Please close your mouth if you don't know what is happening there... unical is now an oil well for gaining admission and jobs. My cousin paid 300k for job but was not given. Till now we are still fighting to get the money back. That school is stinkingly corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Adeevah(m): 12:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
300k +spreading legs=600k
To get p**sy now na big advantage oo
My dick is my biggest liability and no 1 problem wey I get.
Abeg is it possible to get artificial p**sy

Direct your question to bobrisky
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2019
itsme01:

lets all assume you have never heard of insurance for Agro based businesses

You are funny.

Taste of the pudding is in the eating..

You think most things you hear about are easy to put into practice ?

Which Insurance company in Nigeria offers agro insurance ? When they give you their table of requirements before taking up your risks, you will run away.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by AreaFada2: 1:30am On Sep 07, 2019
enemyofprogress post shocked=81989451:
What is spreading legs?
Na dancing Awilo Logomba dance. grin cheesy

Even a nun in a convent will not ask this your question Na. shocked shocked
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 07, 2019
university of calamity.

dem sabi chop people money for that school.

never seen a tertiary institution infested with village people like unical.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Nooneonline(m): 2:50am On Sep 07, 2019
futuregovernor:

See brother

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by friendlyadvice: 3:14am On Sep 07, 2019
drizslim:
I understand the part of giving bribe but which one is spreading legs.. Is she a yoga trainer like she?
Abi o, she is not even fine so why does he want to fvck her?
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by enemyofprogress: 4:15am On Sep 07, 2019
AreaFada2:

Na dancing Awilo Logomba dance. grin cheesy

Even a nun in a convent will not ask this your question Na. shocked shocked
person no fit ask innocent question in peace again?
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by abels(m): 4:25am On Sep 07, 2019
sure you are not in the system, you are ignorant and just proved it
futuregovernor:

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by GuestLog: 4:45am On Sep 07, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Ask Bob Risky
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by healthshop247: 4:49am On Sep 07, 2019
What is the country turning into?
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by alphaNomega: 5:19am On Sep 07, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Bobrisky's train of thought
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by alphaNomega: 5:22am On Sep 07, 2019
Awe4luv:

are they gonna help write the exam?

This IELTS would soon be Britain's main source of income after BREXIT
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Rekyz(m): 5:58am On Sep 07, 2019
pressmanng:
A Nigerian Lady revealed via twitter that she was once asked to pay 350k for a job Offer at Unical, another twitter user told her "this must have been 2015,the recent amount is 600k"

She replied "300k plus spreading legs na. The discount wasnt without a price"

The comments were from a tweet shared by JJomojuwa sayin that he is surprise people still pay 3 million to get federal government job but they don't speak out.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/this-lady-was-asked-to-pay-300k-plus.html?m=1

That is how my elder sister's employment letter which was visible disappeared into thin air till today.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Starz825(m): 6:07am On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:
Unical and UniUyo, two peas in a pod

Those guys there are sexually reckless and have a very high rate of HIV prevalence.
U sef hear ur sef na...unical - Calabar....uniuyo- Akwa ibom.....
Was Akwa ibom not brought out of Calabar.... grin..Dem be one...
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by ibechris(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2019
glink2015:
Ehn! It is because your value is not up to the job they want to give to you . So you need to boost it with 300k and pussy...

Thank God your own pussy worth 300k ... Aunt Grace wey I dey maul every time, I no dey give pass 1k....
Sometimes self nah indomie noodle with fried eggs I dey take maul her...

Pussy is winning jobs since 1700...if you don't believe me , ask any female banker...she will tell you her uexperiences

Your analogy on banker is pure hasty conclusion...I chose not to agree with u because I believe u have never worked in the bank before and if u have,it means ur colleagues were olosho.

That, it happened in ur place of work does not mean is a general thing,after all I was in the banking sector for some years,and I bet u most bankers are more honest and sincere than civil servant.

Yes,I got a job with Fed govt,when I got my posting about 5 years ago,my brother, see immorality between Oga and married colleagues, singles were respecting themselves more and continued as write here.
Is purely a Nigerian thing.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by LewinskyMon: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Jasseyfrd:
From change to Next level Continued angry
Hahaha grin
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by IamCharles123: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2019
dominion001:
Mathematicians in d house oya carry ur pen and calculator...

300k + X = 600k

Find X
X = spreading legs.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Awe4luv(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2019
alphaNomega:

This IELTS would soon be Britain's main source of income after BREXIT
I tell you bro...we dey write that thing scatter for here
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2019
ibechris:

Your analogy on banker is pure hasty conclusion...I chose not to agree with u because I believe u have never worked in the bank before and if u have,it means ur colleagues were olosho.

That, it happened in ur place of work does not mean is a general thing,after all I was in the banking sector for some years,and I bet u most bankers are more honest and sincere than civil servant.

Yes,I got a job with Fed govt,when I got my posting about 5 years ago,my brother, see immorality between Oga and married colleagues, singles were respecting themselves more and continued as write here.
Is purely a Nigerian thing.

Chairman, I know you are taking all this whole efforts to defend Naija ladies that you cannot even vouch for...

This is what is obvious not only to the people is working in the banking sector alone but also to the people outside the bank sector.. Bros, I have been there....

I wouldnt want to make my fact public...but all I can say is that, like people in the public sectors female banker are promiscuous....
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by yaki84: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:
Unical and UniUyo, two peas in a pod

Those guys there are sexually reckless and have a very high rate of HIV prevalence.
Those hiv prevalent ones r dominated by ur people
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Chimookigwe: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
yaki84:

Those hiv prevalent ones r dominated by ur people

HIV prevalence in Akwa Ibom is 51% of married couples. Singles are worse. What does that tell you?

In that useless UniUyo, their Dean of Law was accused of raping a female student and the case was swept under the carpet.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Sonsly041(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
300k +spreading legs=600k To get p**sy now na big advantage oo My dick is my biggest liability and no 1 problem wey I get. Abeg is it possible to get artificial p**sy
Ask bobrisky maybe you can find a solution to your problem
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Princeofasia:
you no sabi your lecturer name? lol, i wan Bleep am up for you grin
I wasn't in physics dept I studied political science...na from friends wey de dee I get gists from
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by naijajobx: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New: Navy Releases Shortlisted Applicants: Check It Out / Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.