Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Bukola Saraki Romantically Celebrates Wife's Birthday - SEE HER RESPONSE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Romantically Celebrates Wife's Birthday - SEE HER RESPONSE (386 Views)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Kalu, Celebrates Wife's birthday (photos) / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Romantically Celebrates Wife's Birthday - SEE HER RESPONSE by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Former Nigerian Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, today marks his wife's birthday in a well deserved love note.

Saraki, who under the umbrella of the People's Democracy Party (PDP) lost his position as Senate president to APC Ahmad Lawan, during the last concluded general election, made this known through his Twitter handle as he shared photos of his pretty wife with the caption "To my lovely wife @ToyinSaraki happy birthday. Enjoy the day"

His wife, Toyin Saraki, reciprocated the love gesture from her husband with...Click To See Her Response

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Our Zerophobia Is Much More Worse Than Xenophobia / My Visit To Ajaokuta Steel Made Me Cry / EFCC: Court Sentences 6 Facebook Hackers To Jail In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.