Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. (7164 Views)

I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / An Opened Letter To The President -elect. By EUROBOMBER / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by Drunk: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2010
deor03:

The greatest weapon Politician have always used in Nigeria is Triablism.

The write above wrote a Letter of over  1800 words and the ONLY thing some people could pick out of it is the Name of the writer or the tribal origins of the Name !.

Seriously, this is plain ridiculous .   angry

There is no single tread in  Nairaland that does not degenerate to the foolish tribal thinking.  I am ashamed of these kind of people
!.  SMH

True talk. I really appreciate the fact that you can say this. I am almost repulsed by most bigot responses
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by oluite(f): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2010
That deep and insightful,i just pray you dont get a reply letter!
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by Drunk: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2010
karmrash:

oh boy hold all your story to uself! 9ja has gone more than written story of past incidence, be raelistic and objective wat somepast leader ve done some ds acient have done worst! tnk of ow we can move forward

This is not your mobile phone but a public forum (Try to always make your post readable)

Back to the point you made, how would your post now drive the the country forward? Obviously it makes no sense to me
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by MetalGong4: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2010
As some of my Igbo brothers have said, the poster should remove Chukwudi from that fake name and replace it with his full Yeruba names.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by german007(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2010
aru11:

An opened letter by a young Nigerian to IBB.
Submitted by kunlealaba (verified) on October 27, 2010 - 17:25.

An Open Letter to Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (rtd.)
– Sunday 24th October 2010.

Dearest IBB,

Best wishes,
Chukwudi Adepoju.
24 October 2010.

My Thoughts.

I think the Chukwudi Adepoju name is fictitious has been coined by the writer to dissolve any thoughts of tribalism in the context of this letter, and to further demonstrate anonymity, make IBB boys noh send fire for fire to am.  grin

LETTER HIT THE RIGHT SPOT THOUGH.

cool
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by Drunk: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2010
TORDOO:

If u can write i pay u,poverty can make anybody write anything,is telling us story of his life or he preaching what we already know,confused fellowed.

May be poverty made you reply to his post? Obviously you just wrote something. Correct that word highlighted Fellow.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by blosomy(f): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2010
Kai! IBB=Bad Market.
Medical Report!
IBB has just of recent recovered from amnesia of 17 years. He is on the prowl to collect all his belongings that he forgot in the seat of power.
I know of a truth that I AM NOT SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA, NIGERIANS ARE ALSO NOT SUFFERING FROM COLLECTIVE AMNESIA.
GREAT PEOPLE OF NIGERIA/NAIRALAND, Shun tribalism and focus on what the writer is reflecting on, IBB=BAD MARKET
CORRECT/INCORRECT GRAMMAR IS NOT THE SALIENT FOCUS.
Go and get your voters card and insist that your vote counts.

Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by Blesyn014(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2010
oluite:

That deep and insightful,i just pray you dont get a reply letter!
it is with the past you slve the problems of the present.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by thweraja10: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
Omo this thing too much now. You won dey give us jamb for nairaland again
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by kehnie: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
This is d best write up am seeing for ages,kudos to the writer.I too say NO to ibb,he should jejely go back to his hilltop mansion in minna.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by thweraja10: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2010
This guy is a guru. Nice write up really needs to be encouraged.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by twinskenny(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2010
thats a great one! i hope HE read it
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by thweraja10: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2010
IBB wont read this. Our leaders dont read. The only thing they read is quotation to send to National Assembly
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by mkpuluma(f): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2010
we have names like Segun Arinze d Actor

but i still feel the poster faked his name
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by Youngichou(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
thweraja10:

IBB wont read this.Our leaders dont read . The only[b] thing they read is quotation to send to National Assembly[/b]
you said it all.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by Bowofola(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2010
What does dis Senile wants in Power again, We don't nid him to convince us he's a changed man,he has failed Nigeria.

And for does of u scolding d poster abt his name,sure its kinda Oxymoron to me as well,but y do ya fink he's afraid of d deranged IBB. What does Democracy implies "Freedom of Speech". If he likes he can use a hausa name,does d name effects d message he's passing across.

Remember dat ur action today will be d faith of ur loved ones tomorrow.
VOTE WISELY.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by opabukun(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ poster, d best u can do 4now.  smiley
if u spend 100years more, and u can point 2 anytin beta
about ur productivity, U HV BEEN PRODUCTIVE TODAY!!!

U SHALL BE REMEMBERED AS A HERO!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by EzeUche0(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2010
No Igbo man would write this nonsense.

This is the work of a Yoruba man.

Igbos do not care much for IBB, but we do not hate him either.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by osifred(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2010
it wil be a great dis-service 2 our great n beloveth country if i and any nigerian shld vote 4 ibb.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by Ninapha(f): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2010

Why do u think so? Speak for yourself. I hate him and everthing that represents him.

And why are you people not asking him to remove the Youruba. What proves he is Ibo.

IBB-BAD= MARKET
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by adechuks(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2010
Interesting responses as usual on nairaland.
1. I know d name raises eyebrows but i'm used to that, like Rotimi Amaechi is used to his. School records at FGC Ilorin shd satisfy anyone interested though.
2. The letter was written as an  indirect response to an IBB advert describing him as a man u can trust.
3. I would love to get a response from the General. If none comes, no offence taken.
4. I will limit my nairaland response to this. A friend just drew my attention to this post.

Thank you.  And God bless Nigeria.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by candyflos(f): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2010
lets leave tribalism out of dis n focus mor on the msg of d letter,its rily loaded with nothing but the truth,i wonder y some of u only focus attention on the name and not the content of d letter,does the name matter at all?whether fake or real its nobodys business,grow out of dis tribal rubbish n together lets fight 4 our right.chikena.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by texazzpete(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2010
Very nice letter. I actually was hoping to see what kind of fervour this would inspire in the comments, only to see whatever effect the guy was aiming for ruined by these tribal bigots.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by shotuns: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2010
Bad belle.  why do we care so much about the name?  does it matter?  We should care more about the content rather than spitting tribalisitc hatred.

@Poster. kudos to your write up , I love it and God bless you for bringing it up again , especially for the IBB lovers,He is a living dead, no where to hide.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by wyt(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2010
whether the name is mercy johnson or segun arinze, , or what ever the author's name is my point is he score good in this. imagine if only 1000 NLders can pass this on to at least 10 persons, may be our colegues, course/class mates,old alutas, friends, brother/sister, auncles, aunts, a gift to any young person around you.

i just sent to 5 person, i will print it in a better paper and share to people when on my way back to my base this afternoon. do like wise and safe our counrty, our future, our concience,
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by HamidO1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2010
This to me is one of the most sensible piece of writing that has made the NL home page in recent times. It's wrong to say you hate somebody but I really don't mind using that word in IBB's case. The man is a good for nothing retard who believes Nigerians don't deserve anything good. He believes only his children and few friends should enjoy in a country of 140 million people.
Nigeria is moving foward and IBB is not even an option for us right now. SAY NO TO IBB
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by mystikal(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
Brilliant Write up.
This could be a potent anti IBB Campaign tool
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by wyt(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
@Ninapha, i am an Igbo, i will write it even publish it in national daily(s) just to guranty the future of our children, if you don't care for yours cool
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by beeman80: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2010
I really need to know who this dude is so that we can form a formidable alliance against this TYRANT called IBB.The evil genius is a real disgrace to our nation.He should bury his head in SHAME and drop the whole stuff.My lips are finally sealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by HamidO1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2010
EzeUche0:

Even if it's the work of a Fulani, does it change anything?
You are a product of the bad education system caused by IBB, are you sure you even understood what the writer meant at all
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by HamidO1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2010
beeman80:

I really need to know who this dude is so that we can form a [size=15pt]formidable alliance [/size] against this TYRANT called IBB.The evil genius is a real disgrace to our nation.He should bury his head in SHAME and drop the whole stuff.My lips are finally sealed lipsrsealed grin

Thats exactly what we need, let's distribute this stuff to as many people as we can. At least we can start from here.
Re: An Opened Letter By A Young Nigerian To Ibb. by ChScott(m): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2010
Nice write up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: FG Officially Threatens South Africa Over ‘frozen’ Weapons Deal / Photos Showing Anambra State Under PDP VP Candidate Peter Obi Vs Governor Obiano / Transparency International Disowns Transparency In Nigerian Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.