Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! (1421 Views)

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / How A Thick Light-skinned Girl With Big Backside I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by NONAME11223: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hello everyone!I know this guy for many years.We were separated for few years and then recently we got back together.He is Nigerian.He was so nice to me.Before he was bad to.me.But this time he was very nice.Before i know he was doing dirty bussines.As drugs.Now he has normal job and works alot.I saw he want relationship with me.But one day in his house i notice he is using some pils.I checked it and i got shock of my life when i found out is for HIV!!!Later i faced him he said how he has it how he found out since 3 years ago he has it and coz he is on therapy doctor told him he canot.give it to someone else!!!Still i went to do the test and now waiting my resiults....Pls people what should i doIf is positive and if is negative?I am so scared for my.life!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by kingxsamz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
When you see the result...update...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by 2special(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Either positive or negative, take good care of your health but you don't have to open another nairaland account cos of this.
Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by StrikeBack(m): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Wait!! Happy positivity in advance!!!

Shebi you think you can just open any thread and waste our time and Data.

Hiv+ Aids shall be yours
Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by 4ckz: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
I almost got HIV reading this your write up.

There's still a chance you can't get it though?
Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by CuntMiner(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
NONAME11223:
Hello everyone!I know this guy for many years.We were separated for few years and then recently we got back together.He is Nigerian.He was so nice to me.Before he was bad to.me.But this time he was very nice.Before i know he was doing dirty bussines.As drugs.Now he has normal job and works alot.I saw he want relationship with me.But one day in his house i notice he is using some pils.I checked it and i got shock of my life when i found out is for HIV!!!Later i faced him he said how he has it how he found out since 3 years ago he has it and coz he is on therapy doctor told him he canot.give it to someone else!!!Still i went to do the test and now waiting my resiults....Pls people what should i doI am so scared for my.life!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
What. The fact he wouldnt tell you before having sex with you is terrible. If its positive SUE him. Thats not love. Why will you give me a terminal illness like AIDs. No mercy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by iPrevail(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
What if you gave him the HIV 3 years ago? Just asking.
Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by NONAME11223: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
iPrevail:
What if you gave him the HIV 3 years ago? Just asking.
not.me been tested on it 1 year ago.And he had alot of sexual partners
Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by NONAME11223: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
4ckz:
I almost got HIV reading this your write up.

There's still a chance you can't get it though?
yes because of his therapy.There is some therapies that bring his viral low load so that he cant transfer it
Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by 24kmagic: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Is it not just HIV? Abegi!

Some people have been living with it for many years and they are doing fine.

In the event that it comes out positive (God forbid), just make sure you always take your medication.

Just shake it off.

You go de alright

Last last, something must kill a woman
Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by 24kmagic: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
NONAME11223:
not.me been tested on it 1 year ago.And he had alot of sexual partners

And you kept fvcking him unprotected.

Walai no woman deserve beta tin
Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by NONAME11223: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
24kmagic:
Is it not just HIV? Abegi!

Some people have been living with it for many years and they are doing fine.

In the event that it comes out positive (God forbid), just make sure you always take your medication.

Just shake it off.

You go de alright

Last last, something must kill a woman
yes bt who wil want to be with me if i am positive??
Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by 24kmagic: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
NONAME11223:
yes bt who wil want to be with me if i am positive??

There are handsome positive men everywhere.

It's not the end of the world.

How old are you by the way?
Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by marlow1962(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nawa,rired .

Re: My Boyfriend Maybe Gave Me HIV!! by fullofgrace(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
If the result is negative give the guy a red card and move on with ur life. But be extraordinary careful.
But if positive just marry him and seek for advice and counseling from consultants on how u guys can live together with such syndrome.
Is not deadly but a lessons

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Flaunt Your Man? / 35 Yrs Old Girl Gets N35,000 For Doing This Bad Thing With 6 Yahoo Guys (WATCH O / Why Is It That Ladies Find It Hard To Accept Apologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.