Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving (43585 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / Obasanjo, Goodluck Join Pastor Chris For Cross Over Service / Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by SuperBlack: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Please I need advise how do I fry my chicken so that it will not do shiiii? Am owing my landlord

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Igbosmoker:
no it's every century
No it's every millennium wink
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by WildChild00(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
The two former presidents of the federal republico' di' Nigaria, grin
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by dangoteinlaw: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Is it every year this man celebrates birthdays
he's been doing that since even before u and I were born. That's benins richest family right there, he has built and rebuit that church like up to 3 times and lastly he's one of the first to ship rolls Royce into Nigeria. When I say rolls Royce I mean modern ones not those abiola own

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Congrats to the celebrant...
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Paulo3ree(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
martineverest:
just look at alaafin of Oyo in church....why are Yoruba Kings this confused?

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
SuperBlack:
Please I need advise how do I fry my chicken so that it will not do shiiii?
Am owing my landlord
Lol...
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by jagabanlewis(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:

No every September
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Skelewu: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:

No, every millennium.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by afrika(f): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Good people are eroded by bad peoples governance ... Dee our present condition and flash back the past
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by jkendy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

Obasanjo! The man that buried GEJ's political career.

....And whose political career was later buried by His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
What other political career could be more higher than having been a Commander in Chief of Armed Forces (Executive President) of a country and later recognised by the UN
Abi u want mek former president come back come contest for chairman of LGA ni

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Powerbankseller(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Should that be a good news or a goof news?
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Amuocha: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Great
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by 02Kebreal(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jordan97:
When will Buhari attend public functions like this? God bless GeJ, God bless ObJ; during their tenure as Presidents, this country moved forward... Nigeria is stagnant since "Jubril" took over

Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by jkendy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
SuperBlack:
Please I need advise how do I fry my chicken so that it will not do shiiii?
Am owing my landlord
grin grin grin Bros pour am inside cold water leave am till after 9hrs, e go fry by emself

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by bjbjbj: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Face of thief's and failure?
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by shamecurls(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
jkendy:
What other political career could be more higher than having been a Commander in Chief of Armed Forces (Executive President) of a country and later recognised by the UN
Abi u want mek former president come back come contest for chairman of LGA ni

Relevance!

Political structure and soldiers.

Both cant even win an election in their own family compound.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Angelfrost(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
martin123:

Who is first and second??

Oba and Governor.... In that order. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by FarahAideed: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sunofgod:
Failure's!

They are all still better than the current failure Buhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by banji1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Men of yesterday!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by wonder233: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yes, growing up in Benin back then, he usually takes over the airwaves at least a month to his birthday with elaborate advertorials. The birthday itself is usually lavish and spans a minimum of 3days
BlackAlbinoo:

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by betterpikinn: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Jordan97:
When will Buhari attend public functions like this? God bless GeJ, God bless ObJ; during their tenure as Presidents, this country moved forward... Nigeria is stagnant since "Jubril" took over
I laugh in your stupidity...

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by jkendy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
shamecurls:

Relevance!

Political structure and soldiers.

Both cant even win an election in their own family compound.
Well, if that's what you think, then who am I to change your opinion
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Deltatoto: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Igbosmoker:
1)oba of Benin. Always and forever
2) the current governor, obaseki
conji Dey worry u.igbenedion is d greatest man in edo state and one of the greatest in south south

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Great men.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by madjune(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mantu always looking like somebody who shouldn't open his mouth lest it pollutes the air.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by vertueptime: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

Obasanjo! The man that buried GEJ's political career.

....And whose political career was later buried by His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

I only see betrayal, gej betrayed obj, pmb betrayed obj ,saraki, kwankwaso, tambuwal, atiku and the rest of us
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by shamecurls(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
jkendy:
Well, if that's what you think, then who am I to change your opinion

Look at Babangida, Abdulsalami and Tinubu. Look at the year they left power and their influence now.

You will agree GEJ and OBJ are dead.
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by undefeateds: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
some people and foolish question,hmmn
Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Mexyz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Someone on the know should educate me on this.
Does it mean as a result of being an Ex president, you're entitled to DSS personnel for protection during your lifetime?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving by Wettoid123: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
The most Reverend Bini man,but it seems ex president goodluck Jonathan landed with a chopper at the venue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers' Speaker Impeached, Amaechi Storms Assembly As Fight Erupts? / LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.