Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... (6914 Views)

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... / My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Lagbaja01(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2019
And some guys are seriously yearning for this kind of lady.....we don't value what we have until we lose it. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2019
budaatum:

Please don't be rude to me. I cannot apply what I lack or don't even deserve in return!
Rude? I'm simply advising you to apply wisdom cos her type can actually stab you or probably commit suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by budaatum: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Rude? I'm simply advising you to apply wisdom cos her type can actually stab you or probably commit suicide
Maybe he should stop with the "other girls" and love her instead, as you rightly advised. He knew she was vulnerable before he exploited her!
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by womenareapes: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:
In life, everything happens for a reason but this one I am still looking for the reason.

So that's how I met this beauty in my Finals. She is one of this beautiful girls that don't actually know they are beautiful.
Things moved a little fast and she dictated the rules if I wanted to taste the honey pot. Rules included Abstaining from some crude things I used to do of which I am proud I stopped. In fact the girl really changed my life...

To cut Long story short, I got what I wanted but got stuck, I have never been willing to change for anyone even my Mother and I changed for this girl.

OK. Issue now is the girl was always telling me "Love na scam, don't get emotional and stuff like that and she would prefer just being friends. I agreed with my church mind even though I know she already had a soft spot in my heart... Las las I dey see to chop na so I killed emotions except sexual emotions.

However for some time now, some kind things have changed, she confronts me over any girl I get too friendly with, steady checking up on me to make sure I am not with another girl, embarrassed me because I hugged a girl with very mad assets and even threatened to deal with the girl. It has escalated to the point where she can't let me stand alone with another female for just 5minutes whether its business or courtesy. If I ask her, all I get is that I should be content with what I have.

OK kwa. Now I was going through her phone last week and I saw my Brother's number, my sister's own and my mum's own was saved as mum in law.
I don't know how I got entangled in this but I know I want to leave. The girl has told me many times that she will never let me go no matter how hard I try and believe me I have tried. Even stopped giving her attention and time but she is even more determined. She has gradually turned down all her serious male friends even her supposed Fiancé....

I'm feeling like I don't own myself anymore and its really depressing. I am yet to stand and someone is already clinging on me by fire by force.

The one that is blowing my mind now: she thinks we should pay for an apartment together so we can live together. I didn't reoly yet but that would be a modern version of living in bondage.

I am in need of advice on how to make this girl an Ex of a non existent relationship...

Matured minds only

Thank you
black women don't normally have sense!

Her fiancé most have been spending on that biiitch of your girlfriend thinking he has find the right woman while this Goofy madafacker with no sense of purpose is trying to dump her! undecided

I do pity for guys who fall in love with our black useless naija women angry
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by faithfull18(f): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:
In life, everything happens for a reason but this one I am still looking for the reason.

So that's how I met this beauty in my Finals. She is one of this beautiful girls that don't actually know they are beautiful.
Things moved a little fast and she dictated the rules if I wanted to taste the honey pot. Rules included Abstaining from some crude things I used to do of which I am proud I stopped. In fact the girl really changed my life...

To cut Long story short, I got what I wanted but got stuck, I have never been willing to change for anyone even my Mother and I changed for this girl.

OK. Issue now is the girl was always telling me "Love na scam, don't get emotional and stuff like that and she would prefer just being friends. I agreed with my church mind even though I know she already had a soft spot in my heart... Las las I dey see to chop na so I killed emotions except sexual emotions.

However for some time now, some kind things have changed, she confronts me over any girl I get too friendly with, steady checking up on me to make sure I am not with another girl, embarrassed me because I hugged a girl with very mad assets and even threatened to deal with the girl. It has escalated to the point where she can't let me stand alone with another female for just 5minutes whether its business or courtesy. If I ask her, all I get is that I should be content with what I have.

OK kwa. Now I was going through her phone last week and I saw my Brother's number, my sister's own and my mum's own was saved as mum in law.
I don't know how I got entangled in this but I know I want to leave. The girl has told me many times that she will never let me go no matter how hard I try and believe me I have tried. Even stopped giving her attention and time but she is even more determined. She has gradually turned down all her serious male friends even her supposed Fiancé....

I'm feeling like I don't own myself anymore and its really depressing. I am yet to stand and someone is already clinging on me by fire by force.

The one that is blowing my mind now: she thinks we should pay for an apartment together so we can live together. I didn't reoly yet but that would be a modern version of living in bondage.

I am in need of advice on how to make this girl an Ex of a non existent relationship...

Matured minds only

Thank you
Lol.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Barzinime(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2019
You see someone that wants to be with you and you are feeling fly abi
I dont pity you at all
Sha dont come back here and disturb us on how you regret your decision and how your new girl is sucking you dry and using your heart to play bet9ja.

Nonsense angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2019
budaatum:

Maybe he should stop with the "other girls" and love her instead, as you rightly advised. He knew she was vulnerable before he exploited her!
I tire for some men.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by hify9935(f): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
budaatum:

Grow up and get married! She sounds like she good for you.
Good kwa? Lol. What's your definition of "good". The lady is obsessed. She can kill!

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by hify9935(f): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Ebenaba(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
This is obviously the new trend minus the harassment part. I'm surprised you posted this but that just shows the extent to which it bothers you. Yea, they tend to become clingy, it's normal cos you've won her over.

But the problem is you think you can find someone better which you should not bank on cos they almost the same with different OS just like a phone. You just need to be more firm and carry your cross which is that lady cos even Jesus carried his cross mahn.

Shalom

10 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by budaatum: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
hify9935:
Good kwa? Lol. What's your definition of "good". The lady is obsessed. She can kill!
Can she? Didn't know she had history, but he deserves it, in my opinion. She was not obsessed before he defiled her.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by daviddelly(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
hahahaha.
Bahd girl.
But na when God go send this kind girl come my side sef I swear I need this kind of girl

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Peakyblinders: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by femijck(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

Matured minds only

Thank you
Run for your dear life bro.....I see depression calling soon.....that's if u still alive....
Your life is more important than any thing call love.
Marry a woman out of pity and the world will pity u
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by AfroKnight: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
She don set trap for you.

Happy married life in advance

grin
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
womenareapes:
black women don't normally have sense!

Her fiancé most have been spending on that biiitch of your girlfriend thinking he has find the right woman while this Goofy madafacker with no sense of purpose is trying to dump her! undecided

I do pity for guys who fall in love with our black useless naija women angry

Hello to ya mama, is she also an ape

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by IceColdVeins(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
scam!!! she'll love/want you more if you do the things she hates.
The more bullshit you do, the more bullshit she can withstand.
women pschology is more complex than you think.

My ex'es were worse...went throught the shii for over three years, if you need solutions...quote me.
Alitair:

I like this. Thank you
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by hify9935(f): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
budaatum:

Can she? Didn't know she had history, but he deserves it, in my opinion. She was not obsessed before he defiled her.
If what OP said is true, the girl according to him was forming "alpha female" if there's any word like that, lol. Asking him not to get emotional and that love is a scam. Why the sudden obsession? The girl being described here is confused.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

If I had a solution, I would not come here seeking help. Nobody likes washing their dirty linens/pants in public.

I can't just understand the kind of men (sissy) we av right now .. must everything be broadcasted
in summary, you played a gurl n you want people to advice you on how to exit. if you wana be a player, you must learn to handle ur shit .... advice & guidances should be for people who are serious with there love shit.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by extremelygolden: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair, behold your wife. Wifey, behold your lovely husband, Alitair!

What a determined young woman. I like her already. You aren't balling anywhere, ok? Just stay put where you're. You have been hooked, bros grin grin grin

Start loving her already. The sound of your wedding bell is so loud and near, dear.

Now you have found a Nigeria girl who loves you for who you really are and you're complaining. The same gender that believes Nigerian women love money so much and are not capable of loving "not-too-rich" guys.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Thats just what I want to avoid
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
budaatum:

budaatum:

Bros easy now.. We are not quarreling sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by hify9935(f): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
extremelygolden:
Alitair, behold your wife. Wifey, behold your lovely husband, Alitair!

What a determined young woman. I like her already. You aren't balling anywhere, ok? Just stay put where you're. You have been hooked, bros grin grin grin

Start loving her already. The sound of your wedding bell is so loud and near, dear.

Now you have found a Nigeria girl who loves you for who you really are and you're complaining. The same gender that believes Nigerian women love money so much and are not capable of loving "not-too-rich" guys.
Hahahaha, this got me laughing. Let's say he's not going to value what he has now until he loses her. Wedding bell indeed.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

Thats just what I want to avoid
May d force be with you
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by extremelygolden: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
hify9935:
Hahahaha, this got me laughing. Let's say he's not going to value what he has now until he loses her. Wedding bell indeed.

I just like the attitude of the lady. If he is rich now they won't let us hear word on this thread. We will be reading comments like.
> Olosho
> Gold digger
> She has nothing to offer than pussy
> Nigerian girls are greedy
> Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that
They will then conclude it on how they will all marry white women.

This time ehen, a determined wise sister is telling Op We die here". No retreat, no surrender! Hahaha

3 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Alitair(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
extremelygolden:

I just like the attitude of the lady. If he is rich now they won't let us hear word on this thread. We will be reading comments like.
> Olosho
> Gold digger

This time ehen, a determined wise sister is telling Op We die here". No retreat, no surrender! Hahaha

Her exact words...
"We die here"

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by hify9935(f): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
extremelygolden:

> Olosho
> Gold digger

You dey mind them? When they're also devoid of the love. They don't believe a lady can love a man with or without the money. Imagine the comments on the thread where a pretty lady got married to a blind man. Most said there's something else to it, it's not love blablabla.Certain things attract ladies aside the physical attributes or the money but they won't believe. Some ladies need attention and care. They think money is everything. Those that meet those kinda ladies won't even know what they have till they tear eye and see that such ladies are rare. But this lady own, e get as e be sha. She's obsessed and I'm scared for OP.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by MarianaTrench: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Alitair:

Matured minds only

Thank you

Be a man and just tell her you're no longer interested in the relationship
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by Csami(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
So...are you saying you don't want the babe any longer? Or you just want her as before, without any commitments etc?

Sit the babe down...remind her about what she told you about love and tell her to stick to her words....unless you BOTH want a new deal in place.....

But you have to understand that because someone says they don't want you to fall in love with them, that doesn't mean you can just fool around with any other babe.

If he tries that he's a dead man. The girl is now a jealous person and jealous persons tend to harm their lover or competition. This is the thing about friends with benefits, someone will always catch feelings.
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Csami:

If he tries that he's a dead man. The girl is now a jealous person and jealous persons tend to harm their lover or competition. This is the thing about friends with benefits, someone will always catch feelings.

Any man who can't say what he feels to his woman is a dead man

Any man who is a coward in his own r/ship is a dead man

Any man who is afraid of his woman (or her reaction) is a dead man

Whatever this babe is gonna do, is irrelevant.... a man must do what a man must do. What do you expect him to do? Stay there in fear like a prisoner?!

Btw they were not FWB, they were dating.... she is (and always been) his gf
Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by AgentGoat: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Small pikin dey worry you OP abi?

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... by womenareapes: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Hello to ya mama, is she also an ape
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. / If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels / What The Whites Dont Know About Nigeria 'SEX'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.