Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,434 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi (116326 Views)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by gentlegg(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2010
[size=14pt]
@ Tudor, cannables

You are a complete schmo, nincompoop, for insulting a man like Kumuyi.

I have never used insulting words on nairaland but am so bold to tell Tudor you are mad. [/size]
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Tudor6(f): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2010
Cheks2:

@Tudor, though we are all free moral agents yet you marvel me still. You quote the Bible in one breath and in another blaspheme the God of the same Bible. And you're 'fitting' your 'god' into verses of the same Bible. Isn't that hypocritical? Does your god not have his own sacred book? I think you should leave twisting of the Bible to find a home for this 'god' of yours. You say your 'god' has a name. Go ahead and tell us, what's his name? At least Ministers like Pastor Kumuyi are not ashamed to let the world know basis of their faith and belief. So do well to let us know why you're so 'anti' the God of the Bible.

By the way, where are you learning what you're practising here from? It does appear you aim to make Thomas Hobbs, Voltaire and Tom Paines sound like saints with these utterances of yours. Are you sure you are not one of those 'drifters' from the Church? I mean those who feel the God of the Bible dissapointed in time past and now choose to take solace in some dark dungeon of learning somewhere to fight against those they once identified with. Slandering and blaspheming the God of the Bible is not an achievement. Its definitely not an investment nor a sign of courage, wisdom or enlightenment. It may well be the opposite of all these.

Abomination!! My God does not write 'sacred' books, My God is NOT A MAN that he should WRITE!!!

All letters, words and languages belong to my God. So I can use whatever sentence, phrase or command as it so pleases My King of kings.

Vagabonds of fake gods like kumuyi, Adeboye, oyedepo, oyakhilome and other criminal basterds shall perish and bow to the supremacy on My God.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Cheks2: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2010
Wow, Tudor sounds terrified! Whats scaring you? You can't even answer simple questions as to why you believe what you believe. Guess you've never taken time to intelligently scrutinize your baseless beliefs yet you're quick vent your twisted views on public forums like this. What benefits do your perverted views give you? Illusory happiness? Do they offer Salvation, liberty or relief of any kind? Nope. They leave you more confused than ever. Has this your 'god' helped you in anyway? Lets hear the testimony here and now. You've not conned anyone but yourself. Drop the mask. You've not succeeded in disguising the obvious cancerous fear raging within you. You're living a lie and your bold profanities have failed to conceal it.

Now that you are unable to defend your endless vituperations, the comments you've made against ministers who have never wronged you will definitely haunt you one day. No matter how you fight against the faith of Pastors like Kumuyi. At least they are not belief-cowards like you.

No one said your god should write a book. I only said your god ought to have a book on himself you can reference instead of the futile attempts you're making to give him identity by twisting the Bible. End the plagiarism, will you?

You are definitely not thinking straight. You sound very confused. You're lost. Stop fighting a battle you've lost already. Stop the cowardice. Get real and tell yourself the truth. You really need help. I hope you find it.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by richjohn1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2010
Am happy to know tudor believes in God, I strongly believe in God but have serious issues with xtianity, I have been questioning many issues in xtianity as a 6 years boy from a strong baptist family and their answers weren't or haven't been been satisfying, did God write any book? NO, DID HE GIVE US A CONSCIENCE? YES! Christianity has not solved man's problem, its has more questions than answers, FINALLY DID GOD CREATE ANY RELIGION? NO DID HE GIVE US FEELINGS TO KNOW WHAT IS BAD OR GOOD? YES. Did God tell us to believe? I DOUBT, DID HE GIVE US BRAIN TO REASON, YES HE CERTAINLY DID. God's greatest gift to man is reasoning. move from believing to reasoning!

Get Thomas Paine's AGE OF REASON.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Tudor6(f): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2010
Cheks2:

Wow, Tudor sounds terrified! Whats scaring you? You can't even answer simple questions as to why you believe what you believe. Guess you've never taken time to intelligently scrutinize your baseless beliefs yet you're quick vent your twisted views on public forums like this. What benefits do your perverted views give you? Illusory happiness? Do they offer Salvation, liberty or relief of any kind? Nope. They leave you more confused than ever. Has this your 'god' helped you in anyway? Lets hear the testimony here and now. You've not conned anyone but yourself. Drop the mask. You've not succeeded in disguising the obvious cancerous fear raging within you. You're living a lie and your bold profanities have failed to conceal it.

Now that you are unable to defend your endless vituperations, the comments you've made against ministers who have never wronged you will definitely haunt you one day. No matter how you fight against the faith of Pastors like Kumuyi. At least they are not belief-cowards like you.

No one said your god should write a book. I only said your god ought to have a book on himself you can reference instead of the futile attempts you're making to give him identity by twisting the Bible. End the plagiarism, will you?

You are definitely not thinking straight. You sound very confused. You're lost. Stop fighting a battle you've lost already. Stop the cowardice. Get real and tell yourself the truth. You really need help. I hope you find it. 
*blah bla bla bla bla bla bla. . . . . Rants you tell yourself to sleep well at night, not so?

I repeat for the benefit of anyone who is Illiterate. My God is NOT a MAN that he should write a book. My God who created the entire universe with limitless and infinitesimal space is not a tiny egostical murderer that you can fit into a book like yahweh. My God is NOT a bicycle like Jehovah  that has to have a 'manual'

My God is not so animalistic and vain as to tap, survive and exist based on the greed, materialistic lust, fear, lust for 'eternal enjoyment' pangings for reward and relief of man. My God is FAR above and beyond that.

My God does NOT need an IDENTITY, HE IS THE ULTIMATE IDENTITY!!!!!

My God is NOT a MAN and will NEVER be angry like a man, jealous like a man, shout like a man, think like a man, LIE like a man, have mood swings like a man seek punishment and revenge against 'enemies' like a man, play favouritism like a man, die like a man, ask for cash and material things like a man, require gifts and sacrifices like a man, murder people like a man, fight in battles like a man, impregnate virgins women like a man,  speak through man like a man, keep record books like a man, require praise and adulations like a man. Its just NOT possible!

My God is GREAT. He is the GREATEST and not in the league of criminals like the god of the bible.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by successman: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2010
This guy Tudor definitely needs help. And it is only Jesus that can offer such help. It is either he (Tudor) is an agent of the devil (to have blasphemed God so utterly) or he is the devil's incarnate. For as long as you are in this flesh, and the breathe of God is still blowing through your nostrils, the earlier you get converted and bow to the supremacy of the Almighty God of the Bible. I can't see a man whose faith is in the God of the Bible, castigate men of God of repute in such manner as yours.

Remember that your soul is eternal, it will either go down the abyss of hell fire or finds its eternal destination in Heaven with the same God you currently so despise. That's when the temporal thing called life in man vanishes, or the Lord Jesus returns back.

Please repent of all these blasphemies and give your life to the Lord Jesus. You need Him more than you think.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Image123(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2010
tudor, you greatly disappoint even your parents. What's with all this cheap popularity stunts you're playing at. is that what they taught you at covenant university? if you can't be pious, at least make an attempt at civility. Naughty boy who passed through school but REFUSED to let school pass through him. After your frustrations, Jesus still loves you, that's a mystery to me myself.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Tudor6(f): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2010
Image123:

tudor, you greatly disappoint even your parents. What's with all this cheap popularity stunts you're playing at. is that what they taught you at covenant university? if you can't be pious, at least make an attempt at civility. Naughty boy who passed through school but REFUSED to let school pass through him. After your frustrations, Jesus still loves you, that's a mystery to me myself.
My parents are fine with me thank you and I'm gonna speak my mind coz there is freedom of speech and right to expression, anyhow it comes across, civil or not is not a business of mine.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Image123(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2010
Enjoy your minutes of cheap fame then, and don't forget to repent while it is still Today. Jesus died for you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2010
exactly! jesus died for all even peeps like tudor.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by bros1234(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2010
Where is that witch called tudor. How did the withches meeting go last nite

Looking for free stuff, iphones,etc? Check this out on facebook

http:///deDSIb
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by porka: 12:56am On Oct 31, 2010
Pastor Kumuyi was born in 1941, that makes him 69 actually. But why did he contract this marriage in London, is it a loss of faith in our legal system?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 1:52am On Oct 31, 2010
Pafuri:

If she was unmarried because she devoted her life to the Lord (whatever that means), are we to assume she was (is) a virgin in the image of Mary of the miraculous pregnancy? And at what point did his "holiness" Kumuyi come in? At night vigils, night prayers for Nigeria? Triple sin anyone? Aww, With people like these praying for Nigeria, it is no wonder the country is so messed up.grin grin grin grin

if you bothered reading the article, you'd have found out he wasnt interested in remarrying but certain elements within the church "persuaded" him to do so.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Akolawole(m): 1:58am On Oct 31, 2010
@All

Sometimes it is better to click ignore button when one is reading few threads on NL. I was about to respond to 'her' then i remembered one of OBJ's books titled 'this animal called man''( though in another context), i just soft pedaled.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 2:01am On Oct 31, 2010
^^bros cut out the holier than thou act.

ignore whoever you want to ignore and report any post you dont like. Also, check who has their pm address on their profile and utilize that.

but your santimonious attitude is annoying.

just saying and you're free to take it the wrong way.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by ayodave: 2:24am On Oct 31, 2010
Canales i know your grandparents must have die like chicken bi dat too ooo, anyway you dont have to use ur dirty mouth 2 rubbish anyone weda u belive what they belive or not, last time i use any form of drug was 7 years ago so weda u belive or not Lord do heals, i hav friends in other religion (muslim,native) and we all respect our views/belive and to you Tudor battery or what do u call urself, am sure you dont hav elderly person at home. Mr 4llerbuntu whats so funny dat makes u use all your rotten teeths.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by darkman200: 4:10am On Oct 31, 2010
well , i do not blame people that don't want to have anything to do with religion.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by tpia5: 5:12am On Oct 31, 2010
understandable, sometimes.

however, let every man argue his case before God.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 31, 2010
I am happy that kumuyi got married, but the church press or whatever shouldn't have given the reason for the woman being unmarried at 65. They said she had dedicated her life to God that's why she was unmarried. Big lie. Can she say that from 1973 till the day she got married she didn't sleep with any man? The clear reason she was not married was due to lack of husband but the church lied. So, before she married she was Virgin Esther?
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Finland(m): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2010
porka:

Pastor Kumuyi was born in 1941, that makes him 69 actually. But why did he contract this marriage in London, is it a loss of faith in our legal system?
That's a big question.Well, every man has a right to marry anywhere.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by 9ja4eva: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2010
Well na them sabi.I just hope that people are not being misled by the preachings of some men of God every Sunday.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Ranoscky(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2010
I blame all the peeps respondin to tudos post, you guys are the cause why s/he's stil rantin all this rantings !!!

If you guys are wise enough, you would have known what to do to such creature !!!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2010
exactly! i think we should just ignore him.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Azedplus(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2010
AFTERALL BODY NO BE FIREWOOD
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Cheks2: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2010
Tudór:

*blah bla bla bla bla bla bla. . . . . Rants you tell yourself to sleep well at night, not so?

I repeat for the benefit of anyone who is Illiterate. My God is NOT a MAN that he should write a book. My God who created the entire universe with limitless and infinitesimal space is not a tiny egostical murderer that you can fit into a book like yahweh. My God is NOT a bicycle like Jehovah  that has to have a 'manual'

My God is not so animalistic and vain as to tap, survive and exist based on the greed, materialistic lust, fear, lust for 'eternal enjoyment' pangings for reward and relief of man. My God is FAR above and beyond that.

My God does NOT need an IDENTITY, HE IS THE ULTIMATE IDENTITY!!!!!

My God is NOT a MAN and will NEVER be angry like a man, jealous like a man, shout like a man, think like a man, LIE like a man, have mood swings like a man seek punishment and revenge against 'enemies' like a man, play favouritism like a man, die like a man, ask for cash and material things like a man, require gifts and sacrifices like a man, murder people like a man, fight in battles like a man, impregnate virgins women like a man,  speak through man like a man, keep record books like a man, require praise and adulations like a man. Its just NOT possible!

My God is GREAT. He is the GREATEST and not in the league of criminals like the god of the bible.

So your parents sent you to a Christian school and your rebellious mind drifted you to bizarre 'referenceless', erratic and wierd beliefs conceived and propounded by you? Satanism has discovered a new habitat.

Hope you realize when you grow up (if you do) that existence of fake products never rules out the reality of the genuine.

Revel in your bottled-up frustration and confusion till then.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2010
Azedplus:

AFTERALL BODY NO BE FIREWOOD

true. that is why baba was wise enough not to burn in silence and allow the devil to get the better of him! wink
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Akolawole(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2010
tosag:

I am happy that kumuyi got married, but the church press or whatever shouldn't have given the reason for the woman being unmarried at 65. They said she had dedicated her life to God that's why she was unmarried. Big lie. Can she say that from 1973 till the day she got married she didn't sleep with any man? The clear reason she was not married was due to lack of husband but the church lied. So, before she married she was Virgin Esther?

1) The church dont even owe anyone(including members) further explanation on something like this. They only need to publicly informed that Pastor has remarried. Simple!

2) Sometimes we feel everyone has done what we've done.
   - I knew friends who NEVER sleep with 2 people all their life
   - Barrister Adeoye Adisa first sleep with a woman at the age of 42. After qualifying as a lawyer. Whereas some people have been sleeping with people from age 10. cry
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by topazo: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2010
Did i hear someone say we are all equal before God and then begin to insult the man of God! idiot! hv u not read abt hw some idiot children were making fun of elisha;and were eaten alive by bears?likewise the fools that spake against moses,were swallowed alive by d earth?or d presumptuous king who wanted to lay a hand on God's prophet and got his hands dried up?d audacious people who came to arrest jesus fell down flat before him?fools! talking abt things they no not aught 'spewing out their own shame, clouds without water, twice dead, of whom is reserved d blackness of darkness forever'(jude 1:13-14)empty brains,devoid of God's spirit filled with filth and all manner of evil speaking from over sculpted mouth,woe betide them!calling God's servant randy!fools!have they not read in history how great men of God took wives when the first died?talk abt john wesley and a host others that birthed christianity.idiots!speaking things they know not of.spoiled children.sold to the devil and his works.d bible says 'even michael (the arch angel) does not use any railing accusation, 'talk less of you mere mortals.foolish children! woe betide them! have u not read in scriptures (romans 3)when d bible says 'by one man death passed to ALL'how then do u question the death of a christian?even God's son-jesus died.he was resurrected and if u read ur bible well u will know that God has promised resurrection to all who serve him and then it will be said 'death where is ur sting and grave where is ur victory' jesus said and i quote 'ye do err because u do not know the scriptures nor d power of God'ignoramus! fools are known by their utterances says the wise king solomon and i've seen a lot of fools on this blog.tudor,skiroc and a host of others.beware for 'd wrath of God waxes hot on d children of disobedience'.'it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God'
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Girl846(f): 5:04am On Nov 01, 2010
tosag:

And how does the state of Esther's virginity concern you in the first place?
Aren't there catholic nuns that dedicate their lives to God and live a chaste life?
FYI, sex is not everything in life!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Ranoscky(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2010
^^

Tell him.
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by GeorgeD1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2010
Akolawole:

1) The church dont even owe anyone(including members) further explanation on something like this. They only need to publicly informed that Pastor has remarried. Simple!

2) Sometimes we feel everyone has done what we've done.
- I knew friends who NEVER sleep with 2 people all their life
- Barrister Adeoye Adisa first sleep with a woman at the age of 42. After qualifying as a lawyer. Whereas some people have been sleeping with people from age 10. cry

true talk!
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by MELAA: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
@Tudor the gate of Heaven is still open for you to come in. The Lord Jesus is your Saviour. He died for your sin. Repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic) / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.