Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi (114177 Views)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by josite: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Tudór6: Is this NEW marriage really necessary?

Can someone tell me why this man didn't raise his wife from the dead? Or better, heal her when she was sick and dying of cancer like a chicken?

Charity begins at home. These foolish men preach "healing", "faith" and "miracles" yet you see them wearing corrective lens and dying of sicknesses like christmas goats.

I dont know why Nigerians are so gullible and stoopid to follow these criminals called pastors.

Psalm 118:17-18

Is this not the promise of the Lord?
Obviously the Lord is a Liar and an incompetent 'braggadon', as the Late Mrs Kumuyi will tell you. He "chastened" her with painful and degenerative cancer then "gave her unto death" so pastor Kumuyi can scherzo with a new wife. Thank you Jesus.

lol
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by adejo007(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tudor6:
Is this NEW marriage really necessary?

Can someone tell me why this man didn't raise his wife from the dead? Or better, heal her when she was sick and dying of cancer like a chicken?

Charity begins at home. These foolish men preach "healing", "faith" and "miracles" yet you see them wearing corrective lens and dying of sicknesses like christmas goats.

I dont know why Nigerians are so gullible and stoopid to follow these criminals called pastors.

Psalm 118:17-18

Is this not the promise of the Lord?
Obviously the Lord is a Liar and an incompetent 'braggadon', as the Late Mrs Kumuyi will tell you. He "chastened" her with painful and degenerative cancer then "gave her unto death" so pastor Kumuyi can scherzo with a new wife. Thank you Jesus.

I fink u nd hep seriously cos u r sick... V. Sick
Re: Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi by Marpol2021(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2021
AM SURE YOUR EYE IS OPEN NOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Photos From The Attack On Apostle Johnson Suleman's Convoy In Edo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.