Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State (16484 Views)

Fayemi:No Pilferer Our Scarce Resources will insult Afe Babalola and we'll watch / Fayemi: No Plan To Sack Workers In Civil Service / Fayemi: No Land For Outsiders In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by hardtoget: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2019
The Chairman of Nigeria Governors Forum and Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has said that there was no evidence that a building existed on a disputed land in Rainbow Town, Port Harcourt.

Fayemi’s remark is coming on the heels of claims that a mosque built on the disputed land was demolished by the Rivers State Government.

The Ekiti State governor during a joint assessment of the land with his counterpart from Rivers State, Chief Nyesom Wike, on Sunday, said, “With what I have seen, I cannot see any evidence of any building that has been demolished here. From what I have seen here, I think it is a storm in a tea cup,” the NGF chairman added.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/no-mosque-was-demolished-in-rivers-fayemi/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by livebyday(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2019
This is good

We need to really stem the tide of fake news spreading across local social.media forums.

If you are a blogger, platform moderator, or free Lance content writer , remember it behoves you to do some due diligence in verifying news you post.

Don't say it's not your concern or after all others are also spreading this news, remember your quest for clicks or views can plunge a nation into civil war.

And I am old enough to have seen how karma works, trust me she is precise and deliberate

Cheers

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by money121(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2019
That's Good!
Social Media with fake news

16 Likes

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by SOPWriter: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2019
cool
Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by boolet: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2019
A mosque is mentioned in the thread, so I was expecting to declare "whatever whatever" to be able to comment. Lol cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by Alexandro15: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2019
I thought we have all agreed that there was no mosque and muric has no case? The news is stale already

30 Likes

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by Beremx(f): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Are they still talking about this mosque issue? Abeg this is a brand new week o! No time for irrelevant news.

7 Likes

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by StrikeBack(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Una don employ new mod abi
Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by Zeezxo(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Am just been optimistic about this issue.
But I know one social media is going to destroy most Countries, most people, most region and most families.

Not everything you see on social media are true.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by Tolexander: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Seems like the Mosque in dispute is a “Virtual Mosque”

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by SincereBigot: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2019
This matter sef funny.. currently waiting for more governors to confirm
Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by hardtoget: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2019
Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State
See more here https://thickmatch.com/fayemi-no-mosque-demolished-rivers-state/

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by realstars: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2019
When God want to lift you up, he will let people to accuses you, only to vindicate you in the throne of honor.,.

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by Lee29: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2019
So it requires another governor to confirm no mosque was demolished, whereas churches are not even allowed to be built 'inside town' in places like Bauchi, Sokoto, and many other places in the north.

Speaks so much on the religion of this world

24 Likes

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by iReddington: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2019
They are still on this matter? A whole mosque is not a kiosk that can be bulldozed and carted away in a wheel barrow na!

10 Likes

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by Crazeworld(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Nigerians and fake news is like 5 and 6 on social media

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or
If you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5393395/important-documents-get-here#81867573

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by sweetgala(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2019
livebyday:
This is good

We need to really stem the tide of fake news spreading

Cheers

The guy is just being diplomatic and trying to mitigate the demage.

If is obvious that Wike.tried to impede the development of that structure and some damage was done to the limited amount of construction that had been done even if it was just foundation level criminal damage is wrong.

This care is in court and shld be settled in court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by gurunlocker: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2019
But Gandollar and his other useless northern counterpart are masturbating?

They are more concerned about a building being pulled down than empowering the masses.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by 9jayes: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Crazeworld:
Nigerians and fake news
Abi nah
Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by lyriclekidd(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by muykem: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Abeg we need to talk about new developments. Who mosque don epp?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by fergie001: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2019
MURIC come ooooo
Asari-Dokubo......oya

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by phew09(f): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Let the agitators produce the pictures of the mosque before demolition now.

6 Likes

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2019
what is wrong in demolishing an illegally built mosque?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by goaldynboy: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2019
sweetgala:

[s]The guy is just being diplomatic and trying to mitigate the demage.

If is obvious that Wike.tried to impede the development of that structure and some damage was done to the limited amount of construction that had been done even if it was just foundation level criminal damage is wrong.

This care is in court and shld be settled in court [/s]

The Governor has been to the locus and confirmed there was no mosque!

You that is in your cubicle and has never left Ogbomosho all your life is still arguing that a mosque was demolished!!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by Zubi10(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=hardtoget post=82055575]The Chairman of Nigeria Governors Forum and Ekiti State Governor, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has said that there was no evidence that a building existed on a disputed land in Rainbow Town, Port Harcourt.

Fayemi’s remark is coming on the heels of claims that a mosque built on the disputed land was demolished by the Rivers State Government.

The Ekiti State governor during a joint assessment of the land with his counterpart from Rivers State, Chief Nyesom Wike, on Sunday, said, “With what I have seen, I cannot see any evidence of any building that has been demolished here. From what I have seen here, I think it is a storm in a tea cup,” the NGF chairman added.

God will punish thus guys ..bunch of hypocrites
Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by Bambambiglo: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2019
Islamic terrorists wee nor like this

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by Thisis2raw(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2019
Bad journalism will scatter this Nigeria we are managing, than any other thing
Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by PureGoldh(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2019
The way the media take dey export fake news is something else..

The bad side of this fake news that do fly around is that some won't even make necessary investigations...they will just dive in and do nasty stuffs.

My people.. If yOu need original Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2019
I thought fayemi govern Ekiti state , how overloads take concern agbero
Re: Fayemi: No Mosque Demolished In Rivers State by iReddington: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Scholars In Kano Call For Anti-blasphemy Laws / Aisha Muhammad Bello Resigns As Kano Accountant General (Resignation Letter) / BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.