Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her (23682 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Emmalez(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Fuji star, K1 De Ultimate has debunked claims of marrying and having a daughter with Nigerian socialite Aramide Adenle.

The singer who reportedly has 38 children from different women also dispelled rumours of spending N15m to host a party for her. Stating that marriage is a holy rite ordained by God, K1 added that he cannot enter into such relationship without the knowledge of his family and friends which indeed include top media practitioners.

The statement released by K1's spokesperson, Kunle Rasheed reads;

Our attention has been drawn ro a story making the rounds that King of Fuji music, K1 De Ultimate had married a new wife.

The peddlers of this story also stated that he already has a daughter with the same woman and recently spent 15 million naira to host a party for her.

For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state that marriage is a holy rite ordained by God and a man of K1's calibre and accomplishments cannot be one to enter into such union without the knowledge of his family and friends which indeed include top media practitioners.

We find it repulsive that K1's name could be dragged into one fictional marriage story wiithout any attempt to confirm the veracity or otherwise of such story.

We wish to inform friends, family, fans and the general public that indeed K1 performed at the mentioned ceremony because he was contracted to play at the Ibadan party.
How that translated into his marriage ceremony is one that we are yet to understand.

All K1 did at the event was to deliver a 100 percent A-class performance the K1 brand is known for and nothing more.

Indeed, the universal standard practice in journalism demands proper and adequate confirmation of stories before rushing to press.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2019/09/i-have-no-new-wife-k1-denies-marrying.html

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Mrop(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2019
I see
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by adekennis(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Season of baby denial..Until when they old and die before the bastards start surfacing. cool

5 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2019

1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Camlot: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Baba self show for news
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by CarGuideNG: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Nooneonline(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Don't know y I read K1 DE as Kiss daniel
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Autotech312(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
adekennis:
Season of baby denial..Until when they old and die before the bastards start surfacing. cool

Haba! Your blood dey hot ooo, Wetin happen? no allow ur BP rise ooo.
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by lost24: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
None of my business.
Na u how he de do u 4 body
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by PureGoldh(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
I Laugh in Swahili...."38 children from. different women"

Even Tuface didn't break did kinda record.. Tuale baba grin

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by ednut1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
He only gives rich ladies belle that's why they hardly call him out. Unlike wizkid and co

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by soberdrunk(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
38 children?? Them suppose name one fertility clinic after K1 plus give him his own LGA angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by RexTramadol1: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Kai

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Afonja007: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sunny ade 30 children,abiola 150 children,obasanjo 22 children,ayinde marshal 38 children,eleganza 30 children,you see to marry a Yoruba man is not a problem ooh but don't be angry when they start calling you senior wife because he must surely marry more wives later

4 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Bollywane(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
Issues
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by adekennis(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Autotech312:

Haba! Your blood dey hot ooo, Wetin happen? no allow ur BP rise ooo.
cheesy
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Iamgrey5(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Afonja007:
Sunny ade 30 children,abiola 150 children,obasanjo 22 children,ayinde marshal 38 children,eleganza 30 children,you see to marry a Yoruba man is not a problem ooh but don't be angry when they start calling senior wife because he must surely more wives later
And if he doesn't?
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Emmy3(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Please like if you don't know this K1 De Ultimate also.
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by SIRTee15: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Afonja007:
Sunny ade 30 children,abiola 150 children,obasanjo 22 children,ayinde marshal 38 children,eleganza 30 children,you see to marry a Yoruba man is not a problem ooh but don't be angry when they start calling senior wife because he must surely more wives later
That was then....
Modern Yoruba elites don't do that anymore...
How many has otedola got...
Tinubu may have mistress...
But he's got only one wife...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by baby124: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
38 children. What a useless father. All those children growing up without the feeling of a father’s impact in their lives. Especially that he is a musician and always on the road.

5 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by lyriclekidd(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okay
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by handsomeyinka(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
K1 dick must have an anti-virus to successfully launch all this operations.
He must be running an IOS 38 SOFTWARE APPLICATION.

BABA DICKSON.

3 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
K1 the music Legend.
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by nabegibeg: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
Emmalez:
Fuji star, K1 De Ultimate has debunked claims of marrying and having a daughter with Nigerian socialite Aramide Adenle.

The singer who reportedly has 38 children from different women also dispelled rumours of spending N15m to host a party for her. Stating that marriage is a holy rite ordained by God, K1 added that he cannot enter into such relationship without the knowledge of his family and friends which indeed include top media practitioners.

The statement released by K1's spokesperson, Kunle Rasheed reads;

Our attention has been drawn ro a story making the rounds that King of Fuji music, K1 De Ultimate had married a new wife.

The peddlers of this story also stated that he already has a daughter with the same woman and recently spent 15 million naira to host a party for her.

For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state that marriage is a holy rite ordained by God and a man of K1's calibre and accomplishments cannot be one to enter into such union without the knowledge of his family and friends which indeed include top media practitioners.

We find it repulsive that K1's name could be dragged into one fictional marriage story wiithout any attempt to confirm the veracity or otherwise of such story.

We wish to inform friends, family, fans and the general public that indeed K1 performed at the mentioned ceremony because he was contracted to play at the Ibadan party.
How that translated into his marriage ceremony is one that we are yet to understand.

All K1 did at the event was to deliver a 100 percent A-class performance the K1 brand is known for and nothing more.

Indeed, the universal standard practice in journalism demands proper and adequate confirmation of stories before rushing to press.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2019/09/i-have-no-new-wife-k1-denies-marrying.html

Na im sabi
Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Starhearts: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
baby124:
38 children. What a useless father. All those children growing up without the feeling of a father’s impact in their lives. Especially that he is a musician and always on the road.

U can say diz because ur brain is useless
Any of K1 children can feed ur generation
Omo ale jatijati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate: Aramide Adenle Not My Wife, I Don't Have A Daughter With Her by Starhearts: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
baby124:

All K1 children attended good skool in UK nd USA ?
Which ur generation can't afford

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show / I Only Went For A Show -yemi Alade Reacts To Report Of Her Supporting Togo Ruler / #10yearschallenge ; Teebillz Joins The Trend, Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.