Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother (14869 Views)

Enugu State Builds The First Christian Chapel In Government House / Yahaya Bello Begins Construction Chapel In Kogi Government House / Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by HeWrites(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye, representing Kogi West at the National Assembly, has said that he built a chapel in honour of his late mother, Comfort, because of God’s ‘unmerited favour’ he enjoys.

The lawmaker shared a video on Monday via Twitter of the dedication of the chapel by the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Rev. Supo Ayokunle, Igbere TV reports.

“Dedication of Chapel built in honour of my mother by CAN President. I did this to thank God for the unmerited favour I have continuously receive from God,” Melaye said.

The late Comfort, who passed on aged 70, was buried in a bible grave on July 13 at Elder J. E. Melaye’s residence, Jesus’ Street, Iluafon quarters, Ayetoro Gbede, Kogi State.

Speaking during the church service after his late mother’s internment, Melaye said she was his greatest asset and motivator in everything.

http://igberetvnews.com/973301/why-i-built-chapel-in-honour-of-my-late-mother-senator-dino-melaye/

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Flexherbal(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Any man alive today is enjoying grace.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dino will soon bcom pastor...if u know u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Sunofgod(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Vanity project.....from a vane man!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by heckymaicon(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
who the church help?

I'm a Christian before you quote me
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Onlinealaba(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
T
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by ForeThinker: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Weldone My Son

You have INVESTED well ...

More fellowship for re election

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Authoreety: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dino melaye
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by iCauseTrouble: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Sirlins(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Campaign strategy
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by mjabdulk: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
hope is not built with public treasures.
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Lexusgs430: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
I thought we already have more than enough chapels of worship.............
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

But he just stated his reasons angry
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by NokiaN8(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
In Christ alone, my hope is built, in Christ alone... my hope is built

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Raydos: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
It's okay bro, but you should have atleast erect a statue their too

Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Yea! he used public funds to build chapel for his bloody dead mother. His dead mother do not need a chapel but some Nigerian Homeless children needs homes.

What A selfish And Ignorant fool.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lol..for election campaign, do these people think they are talking to fools

We open Alipay and Wechat account
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Lexusgs430: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2019
NoSidonLook:

But he just stated his reasons angry

I cannot read.......
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by heckymaicon(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

you dey mind them? hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by akdjr(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Can anyone see why it will take generation for Africans to develop? Of what impact does all these churches have in a nation development? It would have been far better if Dino use that money to build an ICT center to train his people for free.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by anambraamaka: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nice
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Lexusgs430: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
heckymaicon:

you dey mind them? hypocrites everywhere

He could have done many other things, in remembrance of his mother........

Many more other things........ The woman would never realise he built her a Chapel of worship.........
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Nice202: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
Tecno LA7 for sell in Kaduna
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Lexusgs430: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
akdjr:
Can anyone see why it will take generation for Africans to develop? Of what impact does all these churches have in a nation development? It would have been far better if Dino use that money to build an ICT center to train his people for free.

Or an apprentice center........ Train youths for free........

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Trutherme: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nigerian politicians no longer have better thing to do with tax payers money than talk rubbish.
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by nabegibeg: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
HeWrites:
Senator Dino Melaye, representing Kogi West at the National Assembly, has said that he built a chapel in honour of his late mother, Comfort, because of God’s ‘unmerited favour’ he enjoys.

The lawmaker shared a video on Monday via Twitter of the dedication of the chapel by the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Rev. Supo Ayokunle, Igbere TV reports.

“Dedication of Chapel built in honour of my mother by CAN President. I did this to thank God for the unmerited favour I have continuously receive from God,” Melaye said.

The late Comfort, who passed on aged 70, was buried in a bible grave on July 13 at Elder J. E. Melaye’s residence, Jesus’ Street, Iluafon quarters, Ayetoro Gbede, Kogi State.

Speaking during the church service after his late mother’s internment, Melaye said she was his greatest asset and motivator in everything.

http://igberetvnews.com/973301/why-i-built-chapel-in-honour-of-my-late-mother-senator-dino-melaye/

Liar
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by Dunnyhill: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
Smh
Re: Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother by lovemoi2(f): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
Brainwashed Africans
Its only in Africa that building church is celebrated
Dark ages continent
Misplaced priorities

10 churches in one neighborhood and they claim to serve 1 God

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Baba Inspects Equipment Ahead Of 2023 Elections. / I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu / Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.