Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary (19551 Views)

Defense Headquarters Reacts To Seaman Haruna Goshit Video, Begins Investigation / Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Dorischuks: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Mr Shadrach Haruna as the new Secretary of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.

This was contained in a statement by the NDLEA Head of public affairs, Mr Jonah Achema, and made available to News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja on Monday.

He said that Haruna replaced Mrs Roli George whose tenure expired in June 2018.

Achema said that the secretary is the head of Secretariat of the charged with the responsibility of administrative duties, keeping the books, setting agenda and implementing decisions.

“The appointments take immediate effect,” he said.

Achema said that Haruna was an accomplished national and international legal practitioner, adding that he was the former Federal Counsel and a prosecutor with the Federal Ministry of Justice.

He said that until his appointment, Haruna was a criminal justice expert and legal adviser in the Commonwealth Secretariat, London.

https://punchng.com/buhari-appoints-new-ndlea-secretary/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by ibkgab001: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Direct FTC on the front page MTN 4g strong ooooo

Meanwhile let’s wait for the man that will say ; Government of the north for the North

fabianiyobosa:
Another one
otokx:
As usual
Movicq:
Nonsense
Bbbwings:
Dis man no dey disappoint
zeromeridian:
I rushed to check name on and did not bother reading the rest
hit like if you did the same and was not surprised

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Those people from that side who are always "the most qualified" for any job will soon come up with his credentials showing how unqualified he is. Lastly, they will tell you it is quota system, if not they are the most qualified.

Cc simplyleo

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Movicq(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Daviestunech(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
wink
Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by fabianiyobosa(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Another one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by ForeThinker: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Turn by turn
Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by otokx(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
As usual

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
I knew it. Buhari never disappoints

Islamabad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by zeromeridian: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
I rushed to check name on and did not bother reading the rest.
hit like if you did the same and was not surprised

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by NwanyiOkpa(f): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
What you should do sir is to step down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by philip0906(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
fabianiyobosa:
Another one
Another what? Or you're blind to see his name "SHADRAC"? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Rosella1: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
1 2 Buckle my shoe
3 4 Knock at the door
5 6 Pick up sticks
7 8 Make them straight
9 10 A big fat hen

I'm very less concerned about his decisions. After all he's president. Soonest I'll be president too and I'll appoint whoever I want!
Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Teedeechian(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Haruna Haruna grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by shamecurls(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nice one!

Round peg in a round hole
Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by lyriclekidd(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Bleep glo tho..
Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Bbbwings: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Okoyeebo: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
ibkgab001:
Direct FTC on the front page MTN 4g strong ooooo

Eanwhile let’s wait for the man that will said Government of the north for the North

You're in a hurry to disgrace yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
This one get as this one be for wailers. There is "HARUNA" and there is "SHEDRACH", kai

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Okoyeebo: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Bbbwings:

Actually, he has nothing to prove to you cos you're inconsequential.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Chaser25: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
G
Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by UnimkeAk(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
philip0906:

Another what? Or you're blind to see his name "SHADRAC"? undecided
We don't care about religion...
He is a northerner

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Okoyeebo: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
What you should do sir is to step down.

Weren't you the one taking soda and Ampiclox to flush pregnancy in the other thread?

You should carry your advice to your Governor feeding your folks kerosene and the other one building kerosene for children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Simplyleo: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Those people from that side who are always "the most qualified" for any job will soon come up with his credentials showing how unqualified he is. Lastly, they will tell you it is quota system, if not they are the most qualified.

Cc simplyleo
Exactly jor my brother.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by tillaman(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
wink
Haruna or no Haruna, shadrach or not the main thing is he should deliver!! That’s the most important thing!!
We really need to stop the Tribal thingy!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Authoreety: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
Another dumb move to siphon money

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by Thisis2raw(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
As usual govt for the North

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by anambraamaka: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
God help Nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Shadrach Haruna As NDLEA Secretary by ibkgab001: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okoyeebo:

You're in a hurry to disgrace yourself.

Find somewhere to sit down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner / Zanzibar Election: Jonathan To Lead Commonwealth Observer Group / 21 Die As Rival Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorist Groups Clash In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.