Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation (22571 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: Nigeria’s Poverty Situation Is Unacceptable / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Ugosample(m): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Nigeria don't see each other as one because those who designed Nigeria (the criminal thieving elite class) do not want Nigerians to see Nigerians as one..

Ask yourself the honezt question

what did the fellow compatriot do for you not to like him?

could it be what you have heard /was told about him?

on a one on one basis, do YOU have a problem with anyone from another ethnic group?

Is it not when it enters the political space that things start to go south?

Nigerian puppeteers are playing you all (the tribalists)
and you are falling for it
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Ugosample(m): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

I love this write up. How wish I can like it more, you said nothing but the truth.
My question to you: how can we solve these problems facing us as a country?

the Nigerian masses have to rise to a higher level of consciousness for these damages to be undone...

coup/counter coup/ civil war was power play gone wrong by the power brokers
those who were manipulated to kill, as well as victims of the war were only pawns in the power game.
but most people cant see that
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Ugosample(m): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2019
Igbodicool:
Nigeria is a mere geographical expression!
Nigeria is a White man's experiment and 1914 ponzi scheme.
Expecting Nigeria to work is like expecting IPOB members to love Nigeria... IMPOSSIBLE!
I am first an Igbo man secondly an African for Nigeria....No no no!

if you are not an African first
then you should be ashamed
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Ugosample(m): 12:54am On Sep 10, 2019
NwaliE01:
Nigeria is never a happy place.
It's a country founded on exploitation and deceit.
It's a country of rogues and bedevilled leaders.
It's a country that is sensationalized, religiously devided.
It's a country of no future realistic plan and age da.
It's a country blessed with visionless leaders.
It's a country where everybody want to outwit others.
It's a country where love knows no meaning.
It's a country where pretence is a way of life.
It's a country where no one is happy for anyone.
It's a country where saying the truth leads to ones untimely death.
It's a country where we are happy to always be lied to and better to be deceived.
It's a country where we stand for nothing and fall for everything.
It's a country where fight to defend immorality and and no one cares about right moral uprightness.
It's a country where dreams and aspirations are killed even before they are conceived.
It's a country where only those that do nothing are extremely rich and hard workers begs for payment.
It's a country where a national productivity is a mirrage.
It's a country where the youths have no voice.
It's a country where the poor feed the rich.
It's a country that I don't dream to live.

and all these is to blame on the type of people that live in Nigeria

Good things cannot conr out of bad people

the bad person has to turn good first
before good things come out

most of the wrong things that go on in NiggerArea are self inflicted destructive behaviour
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by ddeola: 1:36am On Sep 10, 2019
You should be hanged because your govt is built on falsehood. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Next level of FALSEHOOD.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Ikpongiton: 2:26am On Sep 10, 2019
you have said it all .but ,how do you except sane minds to cherish a fake arrangement,built on lies and injustice.any structure built on fake foundation,will surely crack and colaspe.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Ikpongiton: 2:41am On Sep 10, 2019
philkoms:
Femi and people like him are major problem of this country.
very true,my man.because femi knows the truth but choose always to feed his principal with lies

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Ikpongiton: 2:51am On Sep 10, 2019
LZAA:

All unity haters are terrorists grin
see the only bokoharam member who is not a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by anonimi: 3:41am On Sep 10, 2019
AdonaiAluminium:
...And your govt is founded and based on falsehood... False certificate, false accusations, false electoral Víctory, false people

Is another rogue of the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC confessing
Should we accept their confession without restitution of our looted commonwealth?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2811287_2790619118986504072768194811094285207135792395685njpegf550eea12b19a25305d9d9024897a233_jpegb32c22afa0d01a4cd07838b81038e5b0

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by anonimi: 3:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Kagarko:
Very True.

The Marriage Is Not Working. The Parties involved should divorce each other.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by anonimi: 3:49am On Sep 10, 2019
UncleJudax:
Lol. Niggaa just woke up? grin

SO good morning to him is in order grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by anonimi: 3:50am On Sep 10, 2019
Realdeals:
Femi Adesina should advice his principal on nepotism.

Can he?
He fit?
He get the liver

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by nairalandankrah: 3:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Good morning femi adesina.. Lol
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by uckennety(m): 5:54am On Sep 10, 2019
xynerise:
Lord Luggard must be drunk when he created Nigeria

He wasn't!

nigeria was created for British interest not Nigerian
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by VivaDeAngelo(m): 5:58am On Sep 10, 2019
FulaniBandits:

Here is Adesina supporting killer herdsmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_4WZFdxiY
Don't mind that ogbeni, he is simply delusional.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by themanderon: 6:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Truth is Nigeria was actually designed to fail that's why those wicked British colonialists handed the country to the least educated and developed region the North to hold in trust for them while they run things from the background.
Nigeria is still paying the price for daring to demand for independence that's why it still a shithole where anything goes.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by lowaist101: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2019
Those fault lines are truly destroying Nigeria!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by sterlingD(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2019
My people make una verify this news well well o before Adesina go come talk tomorrow sey no be him talk this kind talk.Him fit come sey na fake news sey them mis quote am.You know we are in the era of ''FAKE NEWS'' in quote
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Ugonna62: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
good to admit the truth,. but instead of deceiving Nigerians , with the narratives of a better Nigeria built on oneness and unity which will continue to be a mirage.advise your boss to do the needful by either implement the report of sovereign national conference to correct the fault lines or organise another and see to its implementation before leaving office,atleast let it be the only legacy left by his government.and that should be done very urgently because you cannot build something on nothing and expect it to stand,a and most regrettably all of contributing factors you mentioned as causes of division are perpetrated by your boss such as religious,ethnic sentiment etc.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Igbodicool(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ugosample:

if you are not an African first then you should be ashamed
You can be whatever you want to be first... For me l am first a Typical Igbo Man!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by MetaPhysical: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2019
immhotep:

Luggard also rhymes with laggard grin

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki gmbuharii anonimi T9ksy yarimo gwarotango

I said stop combining me with Amatarasha. Her place in my purdah will be taken by Rekhinatu. grin

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Amatarasha(f): 1:20am On Sep 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I said stop combining me with Amatarasha. Her place in my purdah will be taken by Rekhinatu. grin

Go fvck your purdah terrorist ,n let me be
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by MetaPhysical: 2:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
Go fvck your purdah terrorist ,n let me be

grin grin
Something about Islam, a religion of peace, unsettles you. Why does purdah have to be terrorist? We are coming to build central mosque in Afaraukwu.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation by Amatarasha(f): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Something about Islam, a religion of peace, unsettles you. Why does purdah have to be terrorist? We are coming to build central mosque in Afaraukwu.
See you see death , grin allahkuba boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / Obi Most Popular Choice Among Nigerians — Kwakol Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.