Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos (7308 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
First I want to thank God almighty for his grace and wisdom all through this while.

I'm the happiest man on earth right now I guess after I saw my "LO" stand up on her feet for the first time at 7 months old.

It's a sweet experience I won't forget anytime soon .
..... I was taking some few snaps and boom, She stood up for few seconds and I was like WOOOOWW!!!!

Greatful God .

28 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
When she was 2 months old photo

How time flies ..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Are you gonna marry the mother or not?

20 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations bro

6 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Kcdojoto(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Congratulations to your baby

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by donstan18: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Beautiful babe.

Thank God say she no resemble you, she resemble that your guy wey dey normally call your babe "Our wife"

12 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

When I was wooing her, I didn't promise to marry her so your answer is N.

19 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Baawaa(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
That is joy of every good parent

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
This boy may not be a bad boy like he has painted himself to be around here

He seem to me the caring type

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Learnstuffs: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Fine child. You are now becoming responsible grin

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by joseo: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
At 7 months?

She is quite strong and brave.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
Thanks cool
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Baawaa(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Silly question from a silly person

7 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Stupid question

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by kingxsamz(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Na by force?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Sonfethopia: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nice one my boy. Your daughter is adorable.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Airforce01(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sonfethopia:
Nice one my boy. Your daughter is adorable.

Lol
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by funmijoyb(f): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Airforce01:

Bad boy but joke aside, are you going to marry her?

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by AstroG: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
donstan18:
Beautiful babe.

Thank God say she no resemble you, she resemble that your guy wey dey normally call your babe "Our wife"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by AstroG: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chop Knuckle joor cool

Airforce01:

1 Like

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
fine babe
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Erums(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2019
Godbless u/her br9
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by falcon01: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
wow unbelievable !
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Regiomontanus(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
funmijoyb:

Person don give answer finish, you still dey ask.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by 2dice01: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
donstan18:
Beautiful babe.

and you want to make Heaven grin

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Rextizzle(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
funmijoyb:

Are you daft

9 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by chukxie(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2019
It's a beautiful feeling when one's child starts to walk. I was over the moon the first time my daughter took her first wobbly steps.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:26am On Sep 10, 2019
Lovely cool
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by MrWTF(m): 1:18am On Sep 10, 2019
nice one brother.
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by bluefilm: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Nonsense sad
Re: My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 10, 2019
Adorbs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her So-called "Cousin" / 5 Things I've Learnt Since My Girlfriend Got Pregnant / Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.