Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 (5735 Views)

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by excober080(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 25 TO 30

Stay away from abortion.
Don't make our mistakes, I see
my childhood friends play with their kids.. Most
of them are not doing as well as me.. But they
are happier with their families..

Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your
happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life. with
a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it
isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion? buy the latest Car in Town? marry Sharon stone type? but still we don't have those things we dreamt of,
and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still
be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at
that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many
fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you
settle down.

With a good determination and focus with your wife by your side, we will succeed
by God grace....Amen

DEDICATED TO ALL THE SINGLES ON THIS PLATFORM

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Klassika: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
True words from a wise man.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by chinchonglee(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
excober080:

Stay away from abortion.

[b]Trust me it isn't money [/b]only, but Rather your Maturity, your

Trust me it
isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion? buy the latest Car in Town? marry Sharon stone type? but still we don't have those things we dreamt of,

settle down.

With a good determination and focus with your wife by your side, we will succeed
by God grace....Amen

U re joking on dis baa?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by NGRsenate: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Because it worked for one, luckily worked for two and may have worked for 3 doesn’t mean it now applies to everybody.

My parents had just us 2 and I know what they went through from my pry 3 till I got to uni and started hustling.

Op said it is not about money, abeeeg it is all about money. Ask anybody that has a family and they’ll tell you

Whoever is reading this, don’t let anyone rush you or deceive you o.

They will tell you to have children at 25 but they will not give you money to feed them.

Do what your mind tells you and if your mind tells you to build a mansion before kids, then please do just that.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by OlawaleBammie: 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
excober080:

Stay away from abortion.

Trust me it

settle down.

by God grace....Amen

But we hav nt seen who to marry...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Wayne4uall(m): 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Mr OP is all about money.. You have to make enough money before you can say that is not about money... In this generation. ONLY A ONE OUT OF 1000 GIRLS WILL WANT TO SETTLE DOWN WITH A JOBLESS OR POOR GUY.. BRO.. AFTER MONEY IS MONEY... ONE LOVE

20 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by bigpriik: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2019
what is the big deal if you have children in the 20s in your sixties is it a must to have children early.

14 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Magnoliaa(f): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Wow... cheesy

An uncommon post on this forum.

Preach, Sir.

God will make them hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by ubunja(m): 1:32am On Sep 10, 2019
No man under 35 must marry.

Men have time. Take it easy

16 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by showafrica(m): 1:38am On Sep 10, 2019
What OP trying to say is there is no better time. You can never have enough money, as far as you have a business of your own between 25 and 30, just marry your girlfriend. To cater for children at 40 is not easy

4 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by id4sho(m): 5:01am On Sep 10, 2019
excober080:

Stay away from abortion.

Trust me it

settle down.

by God grace....Amen

Man wey sabi,
Bar man give him chilled Origin.
Tiri Gbosa, U shall live long.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:08am On Sep 10, 2019
Nice one ☝️
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:52am On Sep 10, 2019
Money is the answer to all these sad .
Many that fall into that category are always in debt
However i realized those that enjoyed maximum benefits of old age are naughty guys in their early 20's that impregnated stray and careless teen girls. Most celebrities and artiste fall into this category.
An elder in my church gave a testimony of how he made a mistake as a young man when he impregnated his wife when she was in her teens which attracted condemnation from everyone around him. He struggled with little assistance. Now that he is in his 60's he realized what he did wasn't t a mistake and his advice wasn't much straightforward. I have mixed feelings about that testimony today

5 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Alitair(m): 6:04am On Sep 10, 2019
Nice write up bro. The issue is what if after marrying and things go from bad to worse..?
Even the pikin go chop food abi they will play on empty stomach?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by ruggedtimi(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2019
My closest Pals from childhood are all married...Got me thinking. But my mind is not set yet for marriage or having kids.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by falcon01: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2019
excober080:

Stay away from abortion.

Trust me it

settle down.

by God grace....Amen

what if we you are not ready to have a baby? or you dont have a girlfriend to marry?

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by osesology(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2019
thought provoking. but l don't completely agree with you op. when l see the kind of struggle some folks who got married early without a reasonable income are going through, l get scared of getting married until i'm financially ready. l've even seen where some guys ran away from their wife and kids simply because they couldn't take it anymore. some even commit suicide.
please, please, don't let anybody lure or push you into marriage if you know you are not ready yet cos when shit start to happen, they won't be there to help you out.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by ednut1(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2019
When you cant afford rent, healthcare or school fees you go know how far. Someone committed yesterday because he could not settle his new born's wife medical bills. It is not a must to marry or have children.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by sirgideon(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2019
It is about money pls don't let anyone deceive u ,follow ur mind ,once u marry ,no one cares how I feed them ,u eat or u starve no one cares so plan very well my people

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Starz825(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2019
ruggedtimi:
My closest Pals from childhood are all married...Got me thinking. But my mind is not set yet for marriage or having kids.
Na because say u rugged na why...see ur moniker naw ..grin
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by franklingud(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2019
Bro you said the truth. It's good to marry early and settle down but, nowadays girls are so difficult to get because of money.
We have not see who to marry.
All fingers are not equal.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander but terms and conditions apply.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by rahztafari(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2019
All this confusing posts sha

Marry, marry and goan marry. What is the point? I should go out and pick anybody to marry?

For me, building a solid relationship is key regardless of whether i marry or not.

Fine it is not about money but @OP it appears you don't have a full grasp of the situation in this country. This country is wired to punish the poor man and pull down the average salary earner.

Most youths today are going through hell to get the basic things of life and you are here talking about marry. Marry who? Is it one of the 80% of ladies that are bothered about how they look on Facebook? How that one wan help your ministry?

If you are lucky just tell us so that we can thank God for your life. Don't act all wiser because it is still working for you.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by cooluzi: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2019
thanks bro well said ,im just too afraid of marriage too bad its something you cant run from
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Paulynez(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2019
MA guy hustle oo... Make one fast guy no give your wife lift on her way back from the market when rain dey fall

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by ICAMETOWIN(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
With our huge population in Nigeria, what we need are more jobs and innovation and not all these marriage bla bla.
I'm approaching my mid thirties and all my focus is on making a good life for myself and the society at large.
Will get married when I'm ready

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by ICAMETOWIN(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Paulynez:
MA guy hustle oo... Make one fast guy no give your wife lift on her way back from the market when rain dey fall
LOL, tell them
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by laughitall(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Paulynez:
Fool
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Apination(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Did the banker with 16 million in just one account not commit suicide? Money is not equivalent to happiness, there are rich people on their death beds with no cure to their sickness, poor people who have never had a headache for years now, happiness is free for you can possess the whole world and still be depressed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Paulynez(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
laughitall:
Fool
Are you in sifia pain hanty??
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Goldensword: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Well i have made up my mind to have at least two kids before my 30th birthday, especially now that baby mamas are now norms, early marriage is a no for me, ladies of nowadays drama is too much to put up with, i will enjoy my youth before i enter self imposed life imprisonment erroneously call marriage
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by skywalker240(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
The truth is that What we are shying away from in our 20s and early 30s are what we would be either regretting we didnt do it or be happy we never got discouraged about our bold step when we get to our 50s and 60s

my Father always kept telling me to never make the mistake he made (he marreid mum in his late thirties)
but in my mind i kept saying "daddy in your time Nigeria was rosy ulike my time".

i wont advice any young man to get married without a backup plan. But all the same an early marraige would have been idea.

Thats if you are stable >:
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by shege45: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
bigpriik:
what is the big deal if you have children in the 20s in your sixties is it a must to have children early.
i tire ooo
People say it like its bad. What if i am in my sixties and still financially capable of taking care of them. All this motivational soeakers go just make person do wetin him no wan do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) / Why Is It That? / How To Tell You Bf And 9ja Dad You R Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.