Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

95% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Doing Extremely Well - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 95% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Doing Extremely Well (1569 Views)

7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing / Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / How Nigerians Are Coping With Fuel Scarcity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Doing Extremely Well by OAM4J: 5:01am On Oct 30, 2010
waste of bandwidth angry
Re: 95% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Doing Extremely Well by tpia5: 5:06am On Oct 30, 2010
moonraker:

true, but she made comments on both threads, that is where i am taking my argument,

you just looking for a way to be right, pls give it up,

i'm just asking you to explain better because your statements seem contradictory.

it would help if you quoted the exact post that offended you, since not everyone automatically knows what you mean.
Re: 95% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Doing Extremely Well by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2010
jeolousy go kill you @poster
Re: 95% Of Diasporean Nigerians Are Doing Extremely Well by invisible2(m): 7:43am On Oct 30, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

jeolousy go kill you @poster
Jealousy about you? Wetin you mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Sends 300 People With Kidney Problems Abroad For Treatment. / Court-martialled General Faces Fraud Allegation / Pro-subsidy Martyr Muideen (shot Dead In Ilorin) Burried Today: Pix's -SaharaRep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.