Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG (17557 Views)

FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price / EFCC Insists Diezani’s $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone Beyond Income / I Want EFCC To Release My $40m Jewellery, Gold Iphone – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG by BlackPantherCri: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
I wonder which designer's name is Expensive... It must only be accessible to the rich and famous
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG by deolumike(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
9jvirgin:
Man or Woman, Nigeria is a cursed nation. Buhari or Jonathan, Nigeria is a cursed nation. Nigeria cannot be good in this generation; if I were you I would leave Nigeria and come back decades later.

For me; I am in the United States and I would come back after a very long time. Hopefully, it would be okay by then.
shut up already.

Gloating like a spoilt brat
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG by Risingblue008(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Who go finally take those jewelries go house?
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG by Godson32(m): 3:53am On Sep 11, 2019
Nigeria is just a goldmine, u come u collect ur own. Even the person that is recovering the loots is also a looter.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG by Kingjames(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2019
All rendered useless not untill EFCC seize her gold pants
Expensive night gown
Gold brazier
Gold children

Somebody should pls help tell Baba of next level to open the seme border for only me!

I know its all my fault for campaigning and voting for him.

Pls I need to bring in products.
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG by FirstSon01: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2019
post=82108268:
Can you just imagine what is coming out from the mouth of that wailer? They are something else for real!
So we should leave Gandollar abi
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG by amc: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2019
valentinenw:
Hmmmm,

I sense a subtle game being played here:

The dss did seize jewels from diezani but it's not up to $40m. Maybe $2-5m at most but definitely not $40m. She also couldn't defend herself against the lies being peddled against her mostly because the govt will arrest her and lock her away before she can talk to any journalist. She decided to apply to collect back her jewels and dss pissed in their pants and here's why:

If she wins the jewels back, dss will have to explain why it wasn't up to $40m, in fact they will augment the remaining amount since they themselves announced that its $40m and the public will understand what games are being played. They went for blood and made sure she lost the jewels to them permanently.
That was a funny but close shave.

Don't quote me abeg, this is my opinion.

You obviously don't know that forfeiture through the courts is a 2 step process - interim and final.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG by valentinenw(f): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2019
amc:

You obviously don't know that forfeiture through the courts is a 2 step process - interim and final.

so how does that change the theory??
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG by MT: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2019
I congratulate the EFCC on this. It's never an easy feat to win a case in the court of law.
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG by follock007(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
9jvirgin:
Man or Woman, Nigeria is a cursed nation. Buhari or Jonathan, Nigeria is a cursed nation. Nigeria cannot be good in this generation; if I were you I would leave Nigeria and come back decades later.

For me; I am in the United States and I would come back after a very long time. Hopefully, it would be okay by then.

From a mother's belly every citizen born into the Masses is allotted 1% from the country's foreign assets which is topped up by the Nigerian government to 10% at puberty so that you can become independent. How is that a curse?
@Knowledge is Power
Re: Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani's $40m Jewellery, Iphone To FG by henryboyspaco(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
I swear
post=82108268:

Can you just imagine what is coming out from the mouth of that wailer?
They are something else for real!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relax Abortion Laws For B’haram Victims, UN Urges FG / FG Not Importing GM Rice, Says Presidency / Suicide Bomber Kills Scores In Lake Chad, Injures Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.