Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) (17914 Views)

Bolton Sheds Light On Why Putin Didn't Invade Ukraine Under Trump / Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Tayor23(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Don't mind him, he doesn't know about international politics
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by kayroc: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
That guy is a war monger. If he was still around they might have been a war with Iran

People should just thank God. Bolton is an abnormal and harsh man. The man actually said that the Iraq War was not a failure. When they reminded him of the number of people who died, he said that doesn't make it a failure. I couldn't believe it when I saw that clip.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Eteka1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
At least the world now stands a good chance of experiencing peace.

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Trump is a narcissist. Bolton wanted to resign but he begged him not to. Only to fire him the next day. He wants it to be all about him
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Reference(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
proxillin:

War mounger who has never started any war.

He didnt start Libya war Peaceful Obama did
He didnt start Syria war, Peaceful Obama did
He didnt start Iraq war, Bush did
He didnt start Yemen war, Peaceful Obama did

Instead he refused to support any war. he is pulling Americans soldiers away from Iraq and Afganistan

He is discussing with North Korea, even peaceful Obama could not achieve it.

Despite having the firepower to reck Iran, he didnt pull trigger in the face of provocation from Iran.

u r just a brainless musliam... You and your fellow robots should note and learn to shutup

Cool down. The guy was talking about Bolton. You, him and Trump are all on the same page. No one wants an unevessary war that will achieve nothing but wreck economies up and down every street in the world.

Trump is first a business man and his forte is about economics and the economy of the States. In this he is a very unusual Republican.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by olu77(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
proxillin:

Instead he refused to support any war. he is pulling Americans soldiers away from Iraq and Afganistan

Despite having the firepower to reck Iran, he didnt pull trigger in the face of provocation from Iran.

u r just a brainless musliam... You and your fellow robots should note and learn to shutup

Did you even read what you quoted?
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Paulo3ree(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
judgementyard:
Sometimes I believe that's Trump has a plan his not sharing with his people.His romance with Russia and North Korea got me thinking of so many conspiracy theories.
Just thinking out loud
US army, CIA, FBI etc will be like, to your conspiracy theory

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by olu77(m): 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
wonder233:
then fires again

... then hire again and so on and so forth.
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Osidazz19: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
[[s]quote author=jkendy post=82103612]A no-nonsense guy I so much like and admire. Any little mess up, he accompany you to the exit door unlike one dull dude who'll take more than 6months to assemble incompetent hands but will be too afraid to sack them even when the need is so conspicuous[/quote[/s]

Making excuses for a guy who claims he only hire the best. If you only hire the best, you will not be firing them left and right.
Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
happney65:
Taliban Trump.. grin
You see all the guys waiting for
Taliban Trump to give them their independence hailing him like the secong coming of Jesus Christ not knowing the guy is a racist and a demagogue.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Efewestern: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
dermmy:
Lolz. Am i dreaming? Trump and Bolton must have had a disagreement over the Iranian nuclear issue grin Where did Iran do this charm?

lol, dude wants to spoil trump chance of reelection, every one knows Bolton is a war monger.

Left for him, he'd have invaded Iran a long time ago. No one wants a conflict, even trump knows a conflict with Iran is a bad iish.

Heard they will be meeting soon for dialogue. The right way to go! enough of wars.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by TheAviator: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
proxillin:

You misunderstood the poster. It wasn't Trump he was referring to as war monger. It was the hawkish John Bolton
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
proxillin:

Wow!!!! Another idiotic crack head. Who released you?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by judedwriter(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
joyousmummy:
This trump is not smiling at all! He appoints and fires and then appoints again!!

Like he did at his "the apprentice" ty show before elected for president.
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by happney65: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Abbeybailey:
You see all the guys waiting for
Taliban Trump to give them their independence hailing him like the secong coming of Jesus Christ not knowing the guy is a racist and a demagogue.

My brother,I have little or no regard for a trumpster..An average trump supporter is a stupid fellow just like a Buharist..their brains aint functioning one bit

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by Abbeybailey(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
happney65:

My brother,I have little or no regard for a trumpster..An average trump supporter is a stupid fellow just like a Buharist..their brains aint functioning one bit
You are spot on. I have a White colleague here that told me the same thing you just said . With all the evidence of Taliban Trump bigotry, hatred, racism, xenophobia, misorgyn and other vices, any supporter of Trump must either be a racist or just mentally ill. So sad that our guys on this forum supports him blindly.0
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by judgementyard(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Paulo3ree:

US army, CIA, FBI etc will be like, to your conspiracy theory
grin
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by judgementyard(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=Odinaka00 post=82103874]How this one take concern us abeg[/quot
It affects us in many ways,that's why it's called international politics.The price of oil and other commodities rises and falls by the actions of certain countries.
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by ginaeve: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Odinaka00:
How this one take concern us abeg
It shows to us the difference between the US president and our president.
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Trump is stupid, imagine foolish Nigerians celebrating his action out of ignorance...

Trump arranged a meeting with Afghan Taliban terrorist on US soil, few days to aniversary of 9/11 when he got caught he went on to deny it, only for him to throw the his NSA under the bus for his own actions.

This #PvssyAssPresidiot also makes sure all US delegates and government official lodges accross his chains of hotels and resort, and when VP pence was caught in Ireland louging in Trumps resort at the expense of taxpayers dollars, trump denied knowledge of it there by making pastor VP pence look like a liar

I love how Some Dunce Nigerian Religious bigot and fake jews thinking trump gives a fvck about christianity, but niggah keeps hanging out with Saudis, Talibans, Russians and Northkorea while he builds a massive wall to block out the 100% catholic Mexicans
I don taya for Nigerians. They just stupidly hail that idiot no matter what he does. I shake my head.
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
joyousmummy:
This trump is not smiling at all! He appoints and fires and then appoints again!!

That means u haven't watched "The Apprentice".
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by mastermaestro(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Buliwyf:

He wasn't talking about Trump. So you are so ignorant you don't know John Bolton is a well-known warmonger? Now you are writing a needless epistle. Read what you quoted again. So eager to defend Trump that you lost your ability to comprehend.

I am more ashamed of the 27 clowns who liked his ignorant comment. All of them either lack comprehension ability or they do not know who Bolton is. But from the dude's dumb comment I can safely conclude that he has acute comprehension deficiency. grin grin
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by grandstar(m): 1:10am On Sep 11, 2019
This John Bolton guy na confirmed hardliner. Yet, Trump sacked him. The world is in big trouble.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by kiddkash(m): 1:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
That guy is a war monger. If he was still around they might have been a war with Iran
exactly i watch the guy on Aljazeera and he just speaks about war all the time. there is this saying those that have never been to war are always the ones yearning for war and wanting to use war as solution to everything
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by follock007(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
This Bolton will now need to find his bearing again from his solitude among the certain crowd with Trump running the show from Pentagon. Donald Trump is a tipper or giver anytime any-day, that's why he is seen to hide one of his cards (He's one sided) He's a shocker like my Aussie friend will say.. I think he's a man-slammer grin
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by garetz: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Good riddance to the warmonger
Re: Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) by dermmy(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Eteka1:
At least the world now stands a good chance of experiencing peace.

Hehehe. Those beards can wipe out a whole country grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC / Biden's War On Everything Elon Musk / Angola Exits OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.