Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (61892 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. / Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' / My Fiance Says Am Fat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by bebe2007(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2007
When your man (meaning a guy you are having sexual relationship with, your boyfriend or lover or even your husband) tells you "I MISS YOU" or "AM MISSING YOU" what does he really mean?

I have had this discussion with my mates and we came up with all sorts. Some said he means your friendship i.e. talking to you, your laughter, the way you talk, your attitude etc
Others say he means your body, making love to you, cuddling, kissing etc

In your opinion, what does he really mean??
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by wadomi: 1:11pm On May 17, 2007
hmmmm- he is missing your obo.
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by OmoEko1(f): 1:51pm On May 17, 2007
ode cheesy cheesy cheesy it means his really missing you abi what else does he mean!!! shoi

1 Like

Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by bebe2007(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2007
@omo Eko,
Ode ni e!!! it must mean something!!! use your brain if you have one wink
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by ijogbon(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2007
It means he has not being listening to the conversation and has really just thought damn I really wish I could be with this chilk all the time.

Now what you guys do when you are together is probably what he missing wink

Arhan !

1 Like

Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by inze(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2007
@bebe2007

Like your friends said, i think he's missing your company, i mean think about all the things both of you do together when he's around you either alone or in the midst of friends, Yeah that, That is what he's missing.

Take care.

I think i really meant what you think he meant by "i miss you"
Simple.

1 Like

Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by kike001(f): 2:29pm On May 17, 2007
it depend on how he says it in it like : but mostly its just like I 'M Hot
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by bebe2007(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2007
grin grin grin @Kike,@wa do mi very funny! if you notice the trend here, the guys are trying to say it doesnt mean sex, but the galz are saying it does. Why? i guess its because guys use it ("AM MISSING YOU OR I MISS U) more often than babes so they are beign defensive.

@WA DO MI,
why that name very freaky!
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by RuuDie(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2007
if d guy doesn't say stuff like dis then he's dubbed[b]UNROMANTIC[/b]; but he does & u proceed 2 read xtra meanings in2 it --- i'm really vexed. really, really pissed!   angry angry angry
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by angel101(f): 3:18pm On May 17, 2007
easiest way to find out is (u guessed right) ASK HIM!!!
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by RuuDie(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2007
bebe2007:

if you notice the trend here,  the guys are trying to say it doesnt mean sex, but the girls are saying it does,
it doesn't mean sex!!!
bebe2007:

i guess its because guys use it ("AM MISSING YOU OR I MISS U) more often than babes.
guess we can assume dat chics are a trifle UNROMANTIC 'cos they never say stuffs like dat 2 'em dudes & when d guy does they get suspicious 'cos they dunno jack 'bout being ROMANTIC!
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by RuuDie(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2007
angel101:

easiest way to find out is (u guessed right) ASK HIM!!!
WHO BROUGHT UP DIS DUMB SUGGESTION

1 Like

Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by kemoade(f): 3:27pm On May 17, 2007
Wa do mi

why do you have to go raw like that well it is by their fruits we shall know them.

bebe
missing you can be translated into so many interpretation depending on the way the person says it.
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by wadomi: 3:28pm On May 17, 2007
@kemoade?

What is raw in calling a part of your body as it is?
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by bebe2007(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2007
@Ruudie,

You are taking it too personal o! haba! are you guilty as charged?

some people are missing the point here. Am not talking about my boyfriend ok. Am talking generally. So don't refer me back to him. Of course i know what he means when he tells me. I donot need to disclose that in public. Its a general question not personal.
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by OmoEko1(f): 3:49pm On May 17, 2007
bebe2007:

@omo Eko,
Ode ni e!!! it must mean something!!! use your brain if you have one wink
pls don't wink to me angry angry angry since am ode what makes you, asking a dumb question about what does Missing you meant grin grin grin.
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by ayefele200(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2007
TO ME ITS MEANS HE/SHE GAT HEAP of feelings for you, but @ times, he might miss ur thingy thou, or the defense part of ur body
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by Adetife: 4:05pm On May 17, 2007
Simple fact is him saying he misses u can have a number of meaning, Including your mere presence, your face, smile, touch, humour, love etc!
The meaning can also change without notice and within the same hour.
If you really want to know, the next time he says it simply ask him what does he miss about you!
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by bebe2007(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2007
"ode    it means his really missing you abi what else does he mean!!! shoi"

@omo eko, remember your words so there you go. you started it. Do not give what you cannot take. Am not an ode for starting this thread, its for laughs grin grin if you feel too knowledgeable to comment, then i guess you should take a HIKE!!!!
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by RuuDie(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2007
i'm tired of hearing dis "ask him", "ask him" rime --- its like throwing a lit match on a pack of dynamites.
Ladies, if ur guy asked u d same question wouldn't u be UPSET? wouldn't u be livid with RAGE & i bet d only thang that would calm u down would be a very, very logical xplanation of which if none 4th-came, there'd be SHENANIGANS?
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by Maleeq(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2007
There's alot more to consider before you conclude on what a brother means when he says this.

Firstly, as a guy having a fling with a lady, I'll probably say this when I want to have s3x. But when you have a (real?)RELATIONSHIP going on, I could say this when I miss her company(not touching), think about the things she does/would do for me. Hey I know I have picked up the phone and called my chic to tell her I missed her while I writing a report that simply had her name in it!

I mean, when you care for someone, you'll miss their presence. Any chance you get, you'll try to make up for the absence.

P.S: I really miss all the wonderful fellas on N/L that I can't wait to get back online wink

1 Like

Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by wadomi: 4:55pm On May 17, 2007
he he he - Omo Eko see her match today,
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by luxoire(f): 5:00pm On May 17, 2007
@topic
it depends on the kind of r/ship you 2 have.

If u have a r/sjip whr u do more sexing than talking, then u can guess what he misses, if u have a r/ship based on friendship and companionship, hen he misses ur company as well as ur presence,
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by desorlah(f): 5:35pm On May 17, 2007
kemoade:

Wa do mi

why do you have to go raw like that well it is by their fruits we shall know them.

bebe
missing you can be translated into so many interpretation depending on the way the person says it.

Why are you talking like a kid, you shouldnt be surprised at wa -do- mi's comment, dont u know what her name means? grin.

Anyway, he means he's missing you as he said (you as a person, your whole personalty)
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by RuuDie(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2007
desorlah:

Anyway, he means he's missing you as he said (you as a person, your whole personalty)
Thank goodness, i'm feelin a whole lot better now knowin that there are lots of understanding ladies out there --- i know some STUPID, DUMB, LAME-ASS broads that'll read this post & come asking TRUMPED-UP, CRAZY-ASS questions!
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by wadomi: 3:05am On May 18, 2007
if i say to my guy - i am missing u, i simply wants his oko inside my wet wet obo.
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by segedoo(m): 5:17am On May 18, 2007
@wa do mi
HMMMMMMMMMM, wink
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by Qby: 3:47pm On May 18, 2007
@wa do mi, eleya! anything for attention. shocked you re sooo LEWD ar an. na wa o

@topic
Vocabulary to MISS: transitive verb to feel sorry that somebody or something is absent or to desire somebody's presence

what he/she means is relative and equal to your relationship.

a shagmate + Miss = where u dey? am Hot!! lets F**k our brains out.

a passionate relationship + Miss = I wish you were here so i'll share my joys and pain with you, take you out, laugh and cry with you, and of course play with you.

equation balanced.
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by bebe2007(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2007
@OBY,

Nicely put. grin
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by hype: 5:55pm On May 18, 2007
I dont know why you are so worried about what he means! If he's missing your companionship= its fine. And if he's missing you sexually= There's nothing wrong with that. Plus  saying he's missing you depends on the mood he's in at that particular moment.
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by bebe2007(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2007
@hype am not worried at all. Its just for laughs. Like you rightly said missing my company or for sake whichever way its fine.
Re: What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? by tomnmenace(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2012
wa_do_mi: if i say to my guy - i am missing u, i simply wants his oko inside my wet wet obo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Heheheheheheheheheheheh!

WA DO MI? ...CHAI!!

I wish I can be missing yu rit now now! now! now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.