Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Trump Fires John Bolton As National Security Adviser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Fires John Bolton As National Security Adviser (213 Views)

How Big Is The Position Of Nigeria's National Security Adviser? / Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser / President Buhari Commissions The New Office Of National Security Adviser. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Trump Fires John Bolton As National Security Adviser by atseyi(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
President Donald Trump said Tuesday he had fired National Security Adviser John Bolton after a string of disagreements between the two over how the U.S. should handle North Korea, Afghanistan and Iran.

Trump announced on Twitter that he had asked for Bolton's resignation, which he received this morning, after the president had "disagreed with many of his suggestions."

“I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning,” Trump said on Twitter.
Re: Trump Fires John Bolton As National Security Adviser by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2019

(1)

There Was A President Called Atiku Abubakar. / Tribunal: ‘Buhari’s Victory Good For Democracy’, Says Omo-Agege / Ex-finance Minister Iweala Loses Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.