Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

#xenophobicattacks: South African Lady Reveals Why Her Country Men Are After Nig - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #xenophobicattacks: South African Lady Reveals Why Her Country Men Are After Nig (1046 Views)

Chinese Woman Spotted In Kenya Begging For Fare To Go Back To Her Country / Paying For The Sins Of My Country Men [Picture] / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#xenophobicattacks: South African Lady Reveals Why Her Country Men Are After Nig by meethumb: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2019
South African lady in this video, claim her country men are after Nigerians in South Africa because of jealousy. She said S/A ladies loves Nigerian men because they are good and caring.

"They take good care of us and buy us a lot of things including given us lots of money unlike our country men", the lady said.

She however, appealed to South African men to leave Nigerians alone. Noting that their ladies loves Nigerians enough to the extend they leave their husbands and chase after Nigerian men.

Watch video: https://abacityblog.com/2019/09/11/xenophobicattacks-south-african-lady-reveals-why-her-country-men-are-after-nigerians/

Re: #xenophobicattacks: South African Lady Reveals Why Her Country Men Are After Nig by Mynd44: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2019
I am embarrassed
Re: #xenophobicattacks: South African Lady Reveals Why Her Country Men Are After Nig by hisgrace090: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Always two side to a coin.
Re: #xenophobicattacks: South African Lady Reveals Why Her Country Men Are After Nig by Bizzysmitty(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2019
They give us lots of money. Chai ! See reason
Re: #xenophobicattacks: South African Lady Reveals Why Her Country Men Are After Nig by WorWorBoy: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Mynd44:
I am embarrassed
up Nigeria men. grin grin grin Problemkid1 how you reasons this south African girl? grin grin
Re: #xenophobicattacks: South African Lady Reveals Why Her Country Men Are After Nig by pillarmaria(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2019
If this is true then I pity for the lazy South African Men, Jealousy isn't an easy thing to keep up with.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Strips On Facebook Live To Curse Her Ex-boyfriend / Why My Girlfriend's Vagina Stinks... And Treatment Of Vagina Odour / Nigerian Gay Lovers Celebrate 3rd Val As Couple With Emotional Post (photos&vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.