Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth (16958 Views)

I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig / 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth by BroadStreetBull(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
bluefilm:

I don't think so.

He will be so depressed at the end of the day to even think of fuckïng not to talk of cumming.
cheesy

You get sense!

I just edited my post.

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth by BroadStreetBull(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
modelmike7:
[size=8pt][/size]
Haha.
I remember this gbedu.
Dem don chop Atiku money finish true true.

Dat one na if him prick gree stand sef!
Na konji go kill Titi finish tonite! grin
grin

You get sense.

I just edited my post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth by F2st5s: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
LordofNaija:
I don't know what Fashola is doing in that court room, I can understand Oshiomole is there cos he is party chair. But a minister left everything on his desk on a Wednesday morning to go and listen to a court verdict that can be likened to a gossip between market women. Is he that idle, now I see
The outcome definitely affects his job, one way or another.
Re: Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nuclear99:
Must you abuse his/her mother

Must he/she insult Nigeria... how can Nigeria get better if people insult and abuse her upadawn
Re: Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth by renewable1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God bless us all o

Do you know with 135k you can own a 1kva solar power system that can power your basic appliances for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth by follock007(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
remababy2:
The PEPC has struck out the argument by the All Progressives Congress (APC) that presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) Atiku Abubakar was not qualified to contest the last presidential election because he is allegedly not a Nigerian by birth.

In its 6th ruling on Wednesday, the court said its power does not include determining the qualification of a petitioner in an election dispute.

It said its powers was to determine whether a person elected to the office of the President was validly elected and not to query the qualification of the petitioners to have contested the election, whose outcome was being queried.

The court said the APC ought to have filed a cross-petition if it sought to challenge the qualification of the 1st petitioner (Atiku) to have contested the election.

https://thickmatch.com/breaking-court-strikes-apcs-argument-atiku-not-nigerian-birth/

although it is the zodiac star Venus that uses the court scale and is described as the BLACK HORSEMAN (Uranus - that carries a food scale (because your food along with all benefits of liberty is limited when the court sends one to prison) i think Jupiter the WHITE HORSEMAN is the real con-queror... Con means a magical trick or miracle and Queror simply means to query... This is while the courtiers wear White and Black. They are always favoring a present Libra Venus (petitioner) rather than a Taurus Venus (the Bull) who has gained court favor in the past and has becomes already made Mars (the De libera ting Fugitive)... That's how i under it using the aristocratic measurement in philosophy grin
Re: Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth by kingmimi: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
two thieves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramatu Aliyu: Abuja Dirty Because Of Increase In Population / Do you know anything about "Greater Port Harcourt City?" / Ribadu Later Realised Obasanjo Was Using Him –soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.