Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A (42135 Views)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React / Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A Shine In New Photo / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by enemyofprogress: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Toilet rolls
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
NobleAngell:
And U fell for all that? Then U can fall for anything.
Lol what's there to fall for. He married her, didnt he? He has already proven it. grin shocked

The thing pain u. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by jiksman3: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Holluwatarhyor:
It's my birthday ......show me love....3052270366 first bank...thanks
Nwamaikpe John?
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by 77up(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
Stevecovey:
Yeah he does always look at her special, but bambam is the special one in dt relationship, not teddy.

Shes so pure hearted & humble yet carries herself like a QUEEN. Very industrious too.
They have been one , together and lovers even though many idiot haters thought they are fake, now they are findicated , bambam and teddy A is equal to 1 , deal with it and move on with whatever hatred you have for teddy A .

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Tibiman: 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
nicepoker101:
My question is. Will it last? Just an innocent question o. Before they tag me bad belle grin
Pls let’s ask David and Chioma first if it will last
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by NobleAngell(f): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Stevecovey:

Lol what's there to fall for. He married her, didnt he? He has already proven it. grin shocked

The thing pain u. tongue
Lol. U seem very excited that two celebs just got married. I admire your naivity.
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
jiksman3:
Nwamaikpe John?
no bro
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by OdefaGirl(f): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
I can still remember their BbNaija team name *BamTeddy* Ebuka saw the vision.

1 Like

Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by cappucino925(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
landmark86:

Why wishing them bad?
Are you God?
Cud u wish them the same if they happen to be ur brother or sister?
Gerrrrahout you this idiiiiiiot.
you are so foolish
Re: I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A by meobizy(f): 8:14am On Jan 30, 2021
Marriage is really bad for males. See the way my guy cut his luxurious hair to prove to society and her parents that he's a responsible mate. Yuck. The very quality which was part of his appeal, gone. Maybe Samson cutting his hair for Delilah meant he married her. That story is a good example to prove the weakness associated with matrimony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slays Is Gorgeous Outfit For Christmas Celebration / Cee-C's Father Welcomes Her Back Home As Her Fans Give Her N2 Million Cheque / Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.