Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) (61920 Views)

This Pretty Italian Town Is Paying People €30,000 To Move There (Photos) / The Number Of Africans In The UAE Is More Than The Jobs Over There(photos) / Ghanaian Lady Made To Jump Into Gutter To Pick What She Threw In There (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by planetx: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
They should have added a caveat
Niggas need not apply
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by bizhop01: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
The offer is for Italian not for foreigners
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Timabesi: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
When we move now and develop it, they will start saying that drug dealers and foreigners should go.

1 Like

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by webngnews: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by showbiz4all27(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Home to just 315,000, Molise is a great place to visit if you're looking to avoid the crowds.

With a population density of just 72.3 people per square kilometre, the region is almost one third as populous as the rest of Italy.

Since the 1970's, the population of many rural towns has dropped considerably, as young people have left the region for better economic opportunities in Italy's north. This phenomenon has been compounded by further waves of emigration in the aftermath of major earthquakes which hit the region in 1985 and 2012 - and is one of the reasons why it still flies under the tourist radar.

But emigration has left its mountainous landscape studded with highly atmospheric near-ghost towns, such as Rochetta a Volturno, a town of 24 square kilometres, which is home to just over 1,000 people.

In addition to its lack of residents, the region is unknown even to many Italophiles, meaning that the number of national and international tourists who flock to the area each year is very low. Plenty of opportunity to practice your Italian!
Home to just 315,000, Molise is a great place to visit if you're looking to avoid the crowds.

With a population density of just 72.3 people per square kilometre, the region is almost one third as populous as the rest of Italy.

Since the 1970's, the population of many rural towns has dropped considerably, as young people have left the region for better economic opportunities in Italy's north. This phenomenon has been compounded by further waves of emigration in the aftermath of major earthquakes which hit the region in 1985 and 2012 - and is one of the reasons why it still flies under the tourist radar.

But emigration has left its mountainous landscape studded with highly atmospheric near-ghost towns, such as Rochetta a Volturno, a town of 24 square kilometres, which is home to just over 1,000 people.

In addition to its lack of residents, the region is unknown even to many Italophiles, meaning that the number of national and international tourists who flock to the area each year is very low. Plenty of opportunity to practice your Italian!
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by salford1: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Wendyglad:
Why didn't they allow those migrants they're deporting from Italy go to that place... just wondering

its a welcome idea for people who like the quiet lifestyle.
Becuase they are probably looking for western immigrants and not 3rd world immigrants.
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Murphy123: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
From Libya.. see you see Molise.
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by gentlemayor(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2019
I know this may sound as an opportunity, but you need to ask yourself why their own people are leaving. Don't let the money attached cloud your judgement.

If you must go, make your research. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by taiyeayodeji: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
u think say problem no day abroad.the only thing be say the prayer point go change .the topic for the prayers go change.as much as their are challenges in Nigeria, there are challenges abroad took.Alot of white folks are psychologically depressed,as a foreigner in a foreign country , you have various challenges.Things are not as easy as nigerians think .even in some European countries , there are unemployment and you see the youth run away from their country to where they can get job.Even if they put you in some village in Germany, where there is no job, you go prefer to die in Naija than live there.There is absolutely nothing to do there , no job, you only find old people there .In such places , the young people migrate to places where there are jobs.there is problem and challenges everywhere in the world, its is just that the problem is diferent.This Italian people won't tell you that they want only white settlers and not blacks lol

Witnes:

Na because of no hope na e make prayer point con b hot cake 4 naija na
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Emilycp(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Stunningly beautiful Italian region offers newcomers €25,000 to move to one of its villages after all the young people moved away

In Italy, the underpopulated region of Molise will pay you €700 per month to move in
The only catch is that you'll have to set up a business there - but you won't need to earn much to eat well

Donato Toma, the president of Molise, said anyone willing to live in a village with fewer than 2,000 residents will be offered €700 per month for three years.

There are just two conditions: applicants must agree to run a business for at least five years, and they have to do it in a town with under 2000 inhabitants.

Molise is the region which has lost the most inhabitants in the country in the last five years.

More than 9000 people have moved away from the small mountainous region since 2014, leaving the population at around 305,000.

Of 136 towns in Molise, more than 100 have fewer than 2000 people living in them and six have fewer than 200, according to national statistic office Istat.

Not a single birth was registered in nine of its towns last year.

The scheme, to be launched this month, is designed to combat depopulation, which is a chronic problem in rural Italy, especially in the poorer south.

“We’re targeting the many people from Molise who live elsewhere and plan to come back home, but also non-Molisans who’d like a change of lifestyle and to enjoy the tranquillity and healthiness of our wonderful region,” Antonio Tedeschi, the regional councillor responsible for the idea, said.

He added that the region has set aside nearly €1 million to fund the scheme over 2019-20.

Applications will open via the region’s website on September 16, and will remain open for 60 days.

Applicants must commit to moving to Molise, getting a VAT number and running their business for at least five years – that’s two years after they stop receiving the grant.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7452505/amp/Italian-region-offers-newcomers-25-000-one-villages-young-people-moved.html
i beg, we can move from Nigeria to that place? Because there be like say e better pass this zoo wey i dey.
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by gabsmilez(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
banji1:
grin
My brothers and sisters, this is what we've all been waiting for. Shenghen visa here I come!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
teacher for naija or Italy?
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

If Buhari catch you en grin

him no dey fear..abi e want make I use ahyin lala for I'm case smiley
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Jokerman(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is somewhere I would love to live

Away from the troubles of this accursed world

Just me, nobody,
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
oya make we dey go ooo

See my signature
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by ttmax09(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Nairalanders, make we leave English if you know say Buhari government no dey favour you. na opportunity be this. The village is far better than our village in Naija dem go still pay you grin

Lalasticlala kindly do the needful, Buharists might change their mind grin grin

My name is still Collins We Globe

Next report is my visit to Egypt
Boss good day sent you an email. Please make we relate
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by AuntyAmope(m): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
I8
CollinsWeGlobe:
Nairalanders, make we leave English if you know say Buhari government no dey favour you. na opportunity be this. The village is far better than our village in Naija dem go still pay you grin

pls what camera did u use in taking these pictures?
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by missunknown: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Where's the link to apply abeg oh! I already have a business plan.
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Legitn:

I swear I see this your comment and the pictures you add to it I bust into laughter like seriously dude you are really funny

grin
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by writter: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
How do I apply?
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by FuckDaMods: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Stunningly beautiful Italian region offers newcomers €25,000 to move to one of its villages after all the young people moved away

In Italy, the underpopulated region of Molise will pay you €700 per month to move in
The only catch is that you'll have to set up a business there - but you won't need to earn much to eat well

Donato Toma, the president of Molise, said anyone willing to live in a village with fewer than 2,000 residents will be offered €700 per month for three years.

There are just two conditions: applicants must agree to run a business for at least five years, and they have to do it in a town with under 2000 inhabitants.

Molise is the region which has lost the most inhabitants in the country in the last five years.

More than 9000 people have moved away from the small mountainous region since 2014, leaving the population at around 305,000.

Of 136 towns in Molise, more than 100 have fewer than 2000 people living in them and six have fewer than 200, according to national statistic office Istat.

Not a single birth was registered in nine of its towns last year.

The scheme, to be launched this month, is designed to combat depopulation, which is a chronic problem in rural Italy, especially in the poorer south.

“We’re targeting the many people from Molise who live elsewhere and plan to come back home, but also non-Molisans who’d like a change of lifestyle and to enjoy the tranquillity and healthiness of our wonderful region,” Antonio Tedeschi, the regional councillor responsible for the idea, said.

He added that the region has set aside nearly €1 million to fund the scheme over 2019-20.

Applications will open via the region’s website on September 16, and will remain open for 60 days.

Applicants must commit to moving to Molise, getting a VAT number and running their business for at least five years – that’s two years after they stop receiving the grant.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7452505/amp/Italian-region-offers-newcomers-25-000-one-villages-young-people-moved.html
Bro how do i apply?
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by SianaMutangeIG: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
Very nice
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by kinglee007(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
Quiet zone, Youths Emigrating, Earthquake Prone area, Old People making more of the population there now, Despite the Old Houses and Wonderful Snowy Mountains yet, very little tourist attraction, Total population not up to ALIMOSHO Local government, Not one "birth" was recorded last year, Sudden change of government to give monetary incentives to indigenes and foreigners......
SOMETHING DOESN'T ADD UP.

1 Like

Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by HBB1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
pikaelite:
Me: (praying) God help us in Nigeria!
God help us in Nigeria
God help us in Nigeria
News reporter: Italy playing foreigners to live in their village.....
Me:

I have been laughing like a mad man!!! grin grin grin
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
That is 280,743.92 Nigerian Naira per month.
700 Euro
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Wetin be the village website?
Re: Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) by bbwollex(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
For those who are interested in the application, kindly check the website and follow the instructions below :
www3.regione.molise.it/flex/cm/pages/ServeBLOB.php/L/IT/IDPagina/16690

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City (updates) / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? / Lady Who Died After Container Fell On Her In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.