Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo (26608 Views)

"Out Of Poverty In 10 Years, Osinbajo Didn't Say 10, But 100 Million Nigerians" / Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years” / Where Nigeria Is Heading In The Next 10 Years - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by stdammis(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Dey are getting paid millions of naira every month and Nigeria is still a shithole c. What's the definition of incompetence?

A government that does not understand that lack of stable source of energy is the foundation of our problem.

Provide a stable source of energy and watch the standard of living increase for all Nigerians.

#presidentp*ssyas*b*itch
#gorvernmentp*ssyas*b*itches
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Stupendousme(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Lol. I laugh in Spanish, how is that even going to happen. Our government and their unrealistic goals. See 2020 is just 3months away and still no achieved vision. Shame!!

Contact Chrystal Consulting Services for your water treatment technology and related issues.
We have affordable, modern technology and custom made purification solutions and systems to eliminate odour, iron and other metal contaminants, taste, salts causing hardness, microorganisms and other pollutants in water. We also do waste water (sewage) for recycle and other applications.
Speak to a consultant 08126365070
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by davidque: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
RyanD147:
As old as you are, you’ve resorted to petty lies.
He isn't lying, but he and his boss arent being realistic at all. Taking 10mil persons out of poverty isn't the same as given 10mil person jobs. Their plans are more of job provision
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by FarahAideed: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
RyanD147:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by LZAA: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
DrHoganObi:

you just made a roll call for zombies but missed mannabbqgrill
shocked
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by flowx(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2019
LZAA:
grin grin
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku Afamed

Mr Man use your brain because....

is missing on that list...ok!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by LZAA: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
flowx:

Mr Man use your brain because....

is missing on that list...ok!

Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Greatfullheart: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
you this domant vice presido, we're used to the lies you are being told to tell us! my shadow de shame for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Youngsavage: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Buhari is gonna die b4 ten years
If he doesn't then I might start believing Kalu.... Buhari is Jubril � � �
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by espeeroke: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
sureheaven:
It would have been easier for them to so or more in less than 10 years if PDP had fixed only electricity in their 16 years of thieving and misrule.

Nigeria has no foundation of good things therefore it will be difficult for any government to achieve much.

Zombie spotted. Buhari has spent almost 5 years, and he could not even maintain the megawatts generation level he met. So, tell me who swear for am. But what am I even saying? Zombies are automatically configured to praise Buhari and hanged his failure on PDP 16 years including his Oluwole certificate.

Get well soon.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by WeRblessed(f): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
24kmagic:
10 years from 2015 or ten years from 2019?

Which ever it is, it's not possible.

Finish your four years and give another criminal a chance.

I swear to God, nigeria will never be better than it is now.

Yes, there might be new roads, new buildings, and other infrastructure but the life inside? It will only get worse, no matter who rules.

Unemployment, lack of adequate power, nepotism, looting, poverty, illiteracy, bigotry, fanatism, discrimination, etc will never cease. In fact, it will only get worse.

It's not a prayer or wish, it's the stark reality.

Do whatever you can to better your life but this country don cast

Only biafra can save this country
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by doublecross(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
where are those mad people supporting buhari? so they are not seeing this thread to comment on abi? may they die with the president soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Fashdeejay:
Are this people mad? Is yemi Osinbajo ok? The plan is to keep buhari in power like Mugabe? Na lie... it will never work..

Be there screaming it will never work...he has the justice system and half the law makers in his pocket already..buhari 2080 or till he drops dead..

No be una vote for next level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
Funmilade11:
Buhari for life. Pls do not mention me or quote me cos I am seriously sick.

Buhari for ur life biko
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
I thought pastors don't lie. But the chairman balogun market association Yemi is a lair by calling. Another afonja grin
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
i'm very sure that if buhari decides to go for 4th tenure nothing can stop him but he will just die. but who knows what jubril is up to.
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by nicepoker101(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
And he calls himself a pastor.
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by paix(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
ogododo:
Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has said that 10 million Nigerian would be out of poverty in the next 10 years.

Osimbajo made this promise on Thursday at Abdullahi Fodio Palace in Birnin Kebbi when he paid a courtesy visit to the Emir of Gwandu, Alhaji Muhammadu Bashar.

“President Muhammadu Buhari has promised to take 10 millions Nigerian out of poverty in the next 10 years, we believe very strongly we can achieve it in collaboration with the state governor.

“We are here in Kebbi for several things and to promote National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and petty traders’ businesses, and to inspect the renovation of the market in the state,” he said.

According to the Vice President, the National Micro and Medium Enterprises scheme is a scheme that is designed to develop the business of petty traders in the country, which can alleviate the level of poverty in the country.

“We give petty traders N10,000, when they pay back we increase it to N20,000.

“This is a very good program which is designed to help hard-working citizens of this country. They should be able to have support from the government no matter how little it is,” he said

He commended the traditional ruler, Alhaji Muhammadu Bashar, for collaborating with security agencies in fighting insecurity in the state.

(NAN)
https://punchng.com/buhari-will-take-10m-nigerians-out-of-poverty-in-10-years-osinbajo/amp/
For how many years him go rule na?
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
sureheaven:
It would have been easier for them to so or more in less than 10 years if PDP had fixed only electricity in their 16 years of thieving and misrule.

Nigeria has no foundation of good things therefore it will be difficult for any government to achieve much.

Haba!! At this stage...don’t u think it is Time to stop the blame game
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by bizhop01: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
Same Story
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by lastempero: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
This 10 year challenge is beginning to bother me,is it that this man has another agenda.
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Funmilade11(f): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
I told you not to quote me. Am not feeling fine. ������
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Funmilade11(f): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
I told you not to quote me, am not feeling fine
DrHoganObi:

Buhari for ur life biko
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
10 Years ke, how many people will still be alive then ?

What a bunch of jokers....
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Funmilade11:
I told you not to quote me, am not feeling fine
[b]
buhari for life [/b]is a wrong thing to say and it's like u are just cursing everyone. i'm tired of breaking generational curses. what is doing you?
RyanD147:

And the crook is supposed to be a pastor , lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by OdefaGirl(f): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2019
You give traders 10k, and VAT is 7.5%, how much will they invest and how much gain will they make?
Is that how 10 million Nigerians will be out of poverty in 10 years... By the way, who dash you 10years. Wicked government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by banji1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Very possible.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by nextstep(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2019
What about the 20million you put into poverty in the past 4.5 years?
You people only have remaining 3.5 years oh. I will happily bring water and broom to help clean out Aso Rock after you leave.
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Onyemaboy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Which ten years? Is he planning to stay beyond 2023?
Re: Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo by Khaleell001(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
Charleys:
Buhari will not be alive in ten years time... Quote me anywhere.

Save this message

Because some forty something e-diots choose to like your comment does not mean you've said anything note worthy
And who even guarantee you would live till tomorrow?
Who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Senate Suspends Ministerial Screening / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.