Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba (2977 Views)

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by Leoniine(f): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
You're not making any sense. And you're making less and less of it as this drag on.

Lilbest3:
the boys falling behind in education is as a result of bias against men. The attempt to reduce the number of men that will get degree and subsequently be in the position of power coupled with ingrained hatred for white boys by the leftist teachers who are in charge of those classes.

Where are the anti-male bills you talked about?

This is bigger than the Left and Right political wings.

And certainly dwarfs your reality, subjective perception.

Like, the Leftist teachers - how many are they? - are responsible for illiteracy/lack of education/low academic performance in boys? And white boys?

You're funny. And so not smart.

I told you already that patriarchy was more gynocentric than oppressive, you disagreed then agreed when I brought up the police intervention why don't you quit the mental gymnastics and accept the fact that men never oppressed women but rather did everything to protect and provide for them?

Oppressiveness masked by 'gynocentrism.' Because a woman is believed to be lesser, lacking, then she'll automatically get excluded from doing and being things. How can you explain these acts against women being gynocentric: rape (war and marital ones included), honor killings, domestic and dowry violence, child and forced marriage, prostitution, abortion; sex-selective abortion/son preference, acid throwing, sexual harrassment, witchcraft accusations, burning of widows, breast ironing, female infanticide and sooo many more of various forms of violence? Biases that permeate the social world?

In Prison sentencing there's no need for any background and events leading to crime for women to get lesser prison sentence, that's how it is. Women get sentence to 3 times lesser prison time than men for committing the exact same crime the reason is mainly because of how short your reproductive span is which still point to protecting you even when you commit crimes so what is this great oppression you are talking about?

No, you cannot do that. You cannot brush findings, researches away just like that. There are reasons that logically and greatly influences prison sentencing. A previously convicted person being tried again will get a harsher sentence compared to one who's being tried for the first time. Men commit the most violent crimes. Very 'huge' ones like murder, etc. Female offenders are usually MENTALLY UNSTABLE compared to men. They most likely are in an abusive relationship, just got out of one or killed in self-defense. Women are single mothers. Men are unburdened. So on.

We are not equal socially, economically and mentally.

But we are humans. I'm okay with that. And all deserve fair treatment and access to opportunity. That will enhance our different capabilities. Bring the best productivity.

Equality is a lie told to lesser people to make them feel better about themselves. Do you think Linda ikeji wants to be equal with me? There are places and people that will feel honoured to have Linda Ikeji, Adichie, Iweala, dj cuppy in their homes but will tell me to get the fúck out of their street.

This is pathetic. And a glimpse into your mental workings. Lesser humans. There are lesser humans and higher humans, to you? Why should hatred, injustice and other negative things towards humans not be prevalent? I am a Christian, so I'm good. A Muslim is bad and does not deserve my love, to be treated well.

Maybe you should use a male Linda Ikeji to compare. Yes, you aren't as influential as those women are, but does that make you less of a human? Should you be discriminated against and not be allowed to produce something great, too? Be given the 'tools?' Contest in elections so you'll be appointed to head banks and become a prominent political figure?

Don't let anyone deceive you we are not equal.
Equality is myth, a social lie to stop people from committing suicide.
You're dumb. So dumb. I've had enough of this. Lie to prevent people from committing suicide?

Don't even speak on that issue. Don't cook up any sick assumptions to explain depression.

On the other hand, your message and life motto is – people are not equal, so go fucking kill yourself. No body cares. You're a nobody. Mmkay.

So you think your father kept your mother as a sex slave and reproductory machine?

No, actually, your father breed your mother with his sperm to produce female objects that'll become other families' properties. smiley

Lol that was not the majority of the cases. Maybe just an individual corruption

lol. Riiiiight. Glad we're back to considering majority cases. 'Changing mouth' and denying the arrangement of things in the past - when that was all you've been spouting. Was sex not mainly a procreation act, to birth more males to fight and work? Were men not out and women home?

1 Like

Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Leoniine:
You're not making any sense. And you're making less and less of it as this drag on.

Where are the anti-male bills you talked about?

This is bigger than the Left and Right political wings.

And certainly dwarfs your reality, subjective perception.

Like, the Leftist teachers - how many are they? - are responsible for illiteracy/lack of education/low academic performance in boys? And white boys?

You're funny. And so not smart.

Oppressiveness masked by 'gynocentrism.' Because a woman is believed to be lesser, lacking, then she'll automatically get excluded from doing and being things. How can you explain these acts against women being gynocentric: rape (war and marital ones included), honor killings, domestic and dowry violence, child and forced marriage, prostitution, abortion; sex-selective abortion/son preference, acid throwing, sexual harrassment, witchcraft accusations, burning of widows, breast ironing, female infanticide and sooo many more of various forms of violence? Biases that permeate the social world?

No, you cannot do that. You cannot brush findings, researches away just like that. There are reasons that logically and greatly influences prison sentencing. A previously convicted person being tried again will get a harsher sentence compared to one who's being tried for the first time. Men commit the most violent crimes. Very 'huge' ones like murder, etc. Female offenders are usually MENTALLY UNSTABLE compared to men. They most likely are in an abusive relationship, just got out of one or killed in self-defense. Women are single mothers. Men are unburdened. So on.

But we are humans. I'm okay with that. And all deserve fair treatment and access to opportunity. That will enhance our different capabilities. Bring the best productivity.

This is pathetic. And a glimpse into your mental workings. Lesser humans. There are lesser humans and higher humans, to you? Why should hatred, injustice and other negative things towards humans not be prevalent? I am a Christian, so I'm good. A Muslim is bad and does not deserve my love, to be treated well.

Maybe you should use a male Linda Ikeji to compare. Yes, you aren't as influential as those women are, but does that make you less of a human? Should you be discriminated against and not be allowed to produce something great, too? Be given the 'tools?' Contest in elections so you'll be appointed to head banks and become a prominent political figure?

You're dumb. So dumb. I've had enough of this. Lie to prevent people from committing suicide?

Don't even speak on that issue. Don't cook up any sick assumptions to explain depression.

On the other hand, your message and life motto is – people are not equal, so go fucking kill yourself. No body cares. You're a nobody. Mmkay.

No, actually, your father breed your mother with his sperm to produce female objects that'll become other families' properties. smiley

lol. Riiiiight. Glad we're back to considering majority cases. 'Changing mouth' and denying the arrangement of things in the past - when that was all you've been spouting. Was sex not mainly a procreation act, to birth more males to fight and work? Were men not out and women home?
Lmao why is your estrogen leaking out of your body?
This one really pained you. You know, it's very easy to stand afar and label people but the moment I related it to your parents (whose generation you've been vilifying) you went berserk lol.
Are you really asking me about anti man laws in the west?
Look, in France it is a crime for a man to seek for paternity test and even if it turns out that the child is not his he's still forced to pay child support for 18 years in majority of the western countries.
A woman has the right to choose whether to be a mother or not but a father has no such right. A woman can steal your sperm and tie you down for 18 to 26 years, taking most of your income without your any form of consent from you.

90% of the schools are run by leftists. Not just the school, the whole mainstream is leftist. YouTube, Twitter, Google, almost all the news media are leftist.
Researches showed that women are almost as violent as men. Around 60:40
Women kill more spouse and children than men so your claim of men being more violent is just not enough reason for any these other than outright gender bias.

You think prostitution is oppression against women lol.
I know you people don't have enough sense and mental strength to take responsibility.
Look, women go into prostitution willingly. When men have no where to go, they turn to crime and women go into prostitution it is just as simple as that.
Take for example University students, the boys go into yahoo while the girls go into prostitution. Nobody forces women to prostitute their body, so explain how this is oppression.
Abortion? How is it oppression? Women even have rights to kill innocent unborn children in some countries how is that oppression?

Child bride? Have you seen the male children in the North where Those child brides are rampant? They're completely left to rot on their own. Some risk their lives hanging on trailers transporting cows and onions to come and scavenge dung hills for mental.
Lol you talk about rape in war? Seriously? Are you fúcking serious ? How many millions of men get slaughtered in wars compared to a few women that get raped in wars? Before women get raped and captured, all their men must be dead already.
People deserve to be treated fairly but we can't all get equal treatment, it will defeat the goal of hard work.

Lol. So you see? You can drag our ancestors and call them oppressors and barbarians but immediately I related the narrative to your forebears you saw your stupidity and accuse my people. Have you ever seen me talking bad about our ancestors? You are the one who claims your forefathers were animalistic barbarians, sexual predators and aggressors and that your foremothers were helpless weaklings and sexual objects why are you now going on the defensive? So you never knew all these while that you were denigrating your parents?

2 Likes

Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by Olamsoh: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nice convo here
Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by Leoniine(f): 1:41am On Nov 16, 2019
Lilbest3:

Lmao why is your estrogen leaking out of your body?

lol. And why is your ego and weak masculinity feeling threatened?

So much so that you'd cling to the crumbs of it left, despite its interference with your critical reasoning?

This one really pained you. You know, it's very easy to stand afar and label people

Oh, yeah, you're telling me about that? Wow. Don't tell me you knew this whenever you're spouting rubbish about LGBTs, depressed and marginalized people. Telling them to go kill themselves, calling them vile and disgusting and labeling them. Don't spin a joke on your self. Your outlook on life is very parochial and conservative, and you'd many a time judged and dismissed people. Why weren't you putting their unique experiences and pains into consideration then?

but the moment I related it to your parents (whose generation you've been vilifying) you went berserk lol.
Are you really asking me about anti man laws in the west?
Look, in France it is a crime for a man to seek for paternity test and even if it turns out that the child is not his he's still forced to pay child support for 18 years in majority of the western countries.
A woman has the right to choose whether to be a mother or not but a father has no such right. A woman can steal your sperm and tie you down for 18 to 26 years, taking most of your income without your any form of consent from you.

Lol. This is your proof of bias against MEN? Like, dude, we are talking about more than three billion people here. The 'West' is the only place you run to, all the time, yank their realities, worlds, etc and try to project it on a Global scale. Why aren't you bringing examples from your own backyard, huh? Why aren't you citing poor, underdeveloped, third world nations?

The banning of paternity test in France is not a bias against Western men and is an entire argument on its own.

Check the statistics below and then tell me how things are being run in an unfair way towards men. (And one time you're arguing for Western men, another time you're against them it seems to me. cheesy I remember now, too, you ignored this particular question I asked: Are men being emasculated or going MGTOW in the West?)

How will you explain women in poor countries whose values are attached to their fertility? And deadbeat men who run away from fathering a pregnancy they helped brought about? Isn't that why single mothers abound? Since you say women can choose and men can't.

A woman stealing a man's sperm --- personal negligence. And how rampant is it? What are the statistics? But if she uses it to make a child, well, duh, it's still your DNA that helped formed it and the court isn't going to ignore that.

90% of the schools are run by leftists. Not just the school, the whole mainstream is leftist. YouTube, Twitter, Google, almost all the news media are leftist.

Source.

You'll mostly likely find personal opinions of both Left and Right pushing it on each other as in below.

https://newrepublic.com/article/155672/media-right-wing-bias-politicos-founder-just-admitted-it

And as for schools being run by Leftists: did you even go through the links I put up? Gosh, and you claim I'm the one who isn't in touch with reality.

Is that what they've been force-feeding you in your quarantined, man-cave, hormone-bursting Repill classes?

Distorting reality and facts? Here, a few for you to digest:

"...in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and South Asia, girls are more likely to be disadvantaged than boys. In both Angola and Chad, for example, the GPI value is 0.77, meaning that 77 girls are enrolled in primary school for every 100 boys...

..Between 2000 and 2016, the number of out of school girls of primary school age decreased globally by 40 per cent, from 58 million to 34 million. Boys saw a decrease globally of 30 per cent during this same period, from 42 million to 29 million. Despite this considerable progress, some 63 million children of primary school age were out of school in 2016 (53 per cent of whom are girls), with West and Central Africa and South Asia observing both the highest overall rates (30 per cent and 26 per cent, respectively) and the largest gender gaps (4 and 3 percentage points at the expense of girls, respectively) for regions with available data. While globally out of school girls are more likely than out of school boys to never enroll in school...
...The barriers that deter children from attending primary school vary across and within countries but are often associated with poverty, geographic remoteness, armed conflict, lack of school infrastructure and poor-quality education. Moreover, these obstacles often interact with gender inequality to intensify learning disadvantages for marginalized girls. Interventions that address the high costs of education for families, including the abolition of school fees, cash transfer programs and school feeding programs, have demonstrated success at reaching out-of-school children, whether applied universally or targeted towards specific populations, such as rural girls. Additional interventions to reach the most marginalized girls include village-based schools to shorten the distance girls must travel to attend school; ‘girl-friendly’ schools with separate latrines for boys and girls; gender-sensitive teaching approaches, and flexible education opportunities for girls who have dropped out of school and wish to return, such as young mothers. However, more data is needed to understand the precise impact of gender norms on the likelihood of girls and boys being out of school, including the relationship between decisions around child marriage, the withdrawal of girls from school and perceptions of the value of girls’ education versus boys’ education...

...Investing in secondary education is essential for equipping adolescent boys and girls with the knowledge and skills needed to become productive engaged citizens. Advancing girls’ secondary education, in particular, is one of the most transformative development strategies countries can invest in. Completion of secondary education brings significant benefits to girls and societies – from increased lifetime earnings to reductions in adolescent childbearing, child marriage, stunting, and maternal and child mortality...

...In Nigeria, the country with the highest overall lower secondary out-of-school rate worldwide (70 per cent), 67 per cent of lower secondary school age boys are out of school compared to 73 per cent of girls..."

Like, do you know how huge, and internationally-based these sites are? Every single person in them are Leftists? Their founders are Leftists? What sort of claim is this?

Guy, get out of social media and face the real world. Your world (maybe not necessarily yours.) But, tell me, how much people do you think have access to those sites you listed, compared to those who don't? How many people are being influenced by the 'conpiracy, brainwashing, left dogmas' you keep hammering on? How many people in the 195 countries of the world care about the West countries and their 'machinations?'

In case you don't know, bulk of the Leftist identities (politics) are in the minority. People fighting for equality, e.g, feminists, BLM, POC, LGBTs are in the minority.

Trump is President of America. Who voted him in? The liberals?

And if you take the world as a whole, i.e, 195 countries put together -- We are Conservatives.

Researches showed that women are almost as violent as men. Around 60:40
Women kill more spouse and children than men so your claim of men being more violent is just not enough reason for any these other than outright gender bias.

'Sauce.'

You think prostitution is oppression against women lol.
I know you people don't have enough sense and mental strength to take responsibility.
Look, women go into prostitution willingly. When men have no where to go, they turn to crime and women go into prostitution it is just as simple as that.
Take for example University students, the boys go into yahoo while the girls go into prostitution. Nobody forces women to prostitute their body, so explain how this is oppression.

See why I told you to see beyond your small mind? Did you just deny the existence of forced prostitution, trafficking, and child pornography? Your insensitiveness is getting on my nerves.

And you're citing lasgidi universities and basing your stance on it. The harrassment that happens within their walls nko?

Nigga, hey -

You said: women are/were never oppressed.

I countered: listed almost fifteen examples.

You addressed one or two points and tell me, 'but men were killed, too, nyenyenye.'

Stop deflecting and shifting posts.

Just explain to me, simply, how all I listed were/are not forms of violence/oppression.

That is what your point/stance/argument should centre on. Stop adding salt and Maggi. Don't I counter your points alone, and directly?

Abortion? How is it oppression? Women even have rights to kill innocent unborn children in some countries how is that oppression?

I'm talking forced abortion and sex-selective ones, sterilization. In Asian countries.

Child bride? Have you seen the male children in the North where Those child brides are rampant? They're completely left to rot on their own. Some risk their lives hanging on trailers transporting cows and onions to come and scavenge dung hills for mental.

This is besides the point. Sighs. And it is due to poverty and lack of education widespread amidst the northerners. Because, their female kids go through the same. Both of them work and both are put left out, and while at that, they still give their daughters' hands in marriage. You NEVER tell how child marriage isn't a form of oppression. Nor FGM.

Lol you talk about rape in war? Seriously? Are you fúcking serious ? How many millions of men get slaughtered in wars compared to a few women that get raped in wars? Before women get raped and captured, all their men must be dead already.

Is rape (in marriage and in wars, on the streets, at churches, universities, family houses) a form of oppression or not? If it's not, then what is it?

People deserve to be treated fairly but we can't all get equal treatment, it will defeat the goal of hard work.

Ahh, I see you're learning, smiley and restructuring your views bit by bit. The is the second time I see you picking something from our debate here. Yes. People deserve to be treated fairly. On the basis that we are humans, and at birth there is no superiority/inferiority. Note, I didn't say no differences. But just no discriminatory attitude based on one's haves or lack. Fairness is not getting handed things on a platter. I explained it to you already. Go through my first lengthy response. I even talked about hierarchy, and order. No equal treatment and throwing previous contributions away. But access to equal opportunities to prove ourselves. You never know what a black man can do if he's not given a level ground to play. And the bias that works against the black man (and women) is NOT due to what they lack. Not due to zero intelligence. Not due to a dearth of mental strength and fortitude. Not due to low capabilities and skills. No. It's just a social, unconscious hatred or shun. Not based on the true natures.

Lol. So you see? You can drag our ancestors and call them oppressors and barbarians but immediately I related the narrative to your forebears you saw your stupidity and accuse my people. Have you ever seen me talking bad about our ancestors? You are the one who claims your forefathers were animalistic barbarians, sexual predators and aggressors and that your foremothers were helpless weaklings and sexual objects why are you now going on the defensive? So you never knew all these while that you were denigrating your parents?

Okay, be honest with me, right now, lilbest3 - You do not believe that the human race and previous generations, through civilizations had been barbaric, inhumane, ritualistic (like sacrifices, libations stuff), deeply religious and superstitious, leading to atrocious crimes (against humanity and races), and so on?

You said men go out to war.
You said men were physically stronger. And so were saddled with tougher jobs. To conquer our natural habitat. You talked about psychotic humans, ruining kingdoms and how that justified the preference for (valiant) male sons.

What was the role of the women in these set-up? To clean, cook, birth babies, be a source of relief for sexual tension and testosterone, the likes?

Why do you claim this isn't so or the majority of cases for goodness' sake? I am simply stating what is and is still being in some instances.

You even mentioned examples of some races who think other inferiors and how they treated them, the slave trade in Africa. How a woman's way of making sure she was protected was to get a strong male and mate with him.

You're confusing me, convoluting things. Didn't you say the stereotypical gender roles were necessary? It was what the time demanded?

You're the only who's been dribbling here, and can't seem to fix on a point. Acting like a staggering drunkard.

Were women allowed to partake in Umunna meetings and such? In important decision-makings? Please, don't bring up your village or a personal experience or a limited scenario.

Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by apiski(m): 1:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Great. You did a good job, but you can do better by acknowledging Chimamanda Adichie.
Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by NiCurious: 2:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Olamsoh:
Everyday I see men at restaurants, church, gym, work, i see boys who just wants to talk to someone about their struggles without being judged/gossiped about. We bottle up a lot cause societal programming from boyhood “be a man”. SOCIETY ISN’T READY FOR MEN TO SHOW ALL EMOTIONS. It gets harder in relationships depending on your partner, everything said may be weaponized when next y’all fight & when you don’t express it’s toxic masculinity. How do show weaknesses without being ridiculed? Who do you run to when your values are tested without looking weak?

When men hangout we talk about everything from business, sex, women, sports, cars, religion. Loud laughter & baritone voices masking our deep pains with superficial topics & superposed masculinity, while walking on eggshells around the real issue. When what we really want to say

How most men are lonely in their marriages, How we battle daily with the temptations of infidelity, how family financial burden affects our mental health, how we learn in the moment to be better fathers cause no fatherly figure or how the only manly thing we want to do is cry.

One of the challenges of having this sort of conversation on here is women slowly turning it into a gender debate & sex blaming. Subtly saying “yen yen yen, shut up & stop whining”. The only way forward for us is dialogue. It has to happen, now or later.. It gets harder in relationships depending on your partner, everything said may be weaponized when next y’all fight & when you don’t express it’s toxic masculinity. How do show weaknesses without being ridiculed? Who do you run to when your values are tested without looking weak?

One of your brothers confides in me, in the safety of internetland, where I won't accidentally say something sensitive about him in front of his friends. We have yet to meet in person.

Gentlemen, if you are not yet married, I would recommend you choose your spouse wisely, not so much for the size of her yansh, but for the capacity of her heart. And strive likewise to match her.

It pains me, reading on this forum, how men and women are selling both themselves, and each other, short--with low expectations and little regard for their potential as human beings. I see changing this situation as a key way forward for the country--for it is made of nothing but individuals, who can only bring about change for the better, starting with their own assumptions and outlook.

1 Like

Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by Leoniine(f): 2:56am On Nov 16, 2019
apiski:
Great. You did a good job, but you can do better by acknowledging Chimamanda Adichie.

Why are you mentioning her?
Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by apiski(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2019
Leoniine:

Why are you mentioning her?
This whole idea about toxic masculinity is Chimamanda's brain child.
Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by Olamsoh: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2019
Well spoken
NiCurious:

One of your brothers confides in me, in the safety of internetland, where I won't accidentally say something sensitive about him in front of his friends. We have yet to meet in person.

Gentlemen, if you are not yet married, I would recommend you choose your spouse wisely, not so much for the size of her yansh, but for the capacity of her heart. And strive likewise to match her.

It pains me, reading on this forum, how men and women are selling both themselves, and each other, short--with low expectations and little regard for their potential as human beings. I see changing this situation as a key way forward for the country--for it is made of nothing but individuals, who can only bring about change for the better, starting with their own assumptions and outlook.

1 Like

Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by SteveOfu: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Men are super humans, they go out and hustle and never complain that nobody is helping them, i am yet to see a man who nags despite all the hardship they go through,i don't know where y'all get the strength from but we appreciate you for being so selfless
Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by Magnoliaa(f): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Leoniine:
lol. And why is your ego and weak masculinity feeling threatened?

So much so that you'd cling to the crumbs of it left, despite its interference with your critical reasoning?

Oh, yeah, you're telling me about that? Wow. Don't tell me you knew this whenever you're spouting rubbish about LGBTs, depressed and marginalized people. Telling them to go kill themselves, calling them vile and disgusting and labeling them. Don't spin a joke on your self. Your outlook on life is very parochial and conservative, and you'd many a time judged and dismissed people. Why weren't you putting their unique experiences and pains into consideration then?

Lol. This is your proof of bias against MEN? Like, dude, we are talking about more than three billion people here. The 'West' is the only place you run to, all the time, yank their realities, worlds, etc and try to project it on a Global scale. Why aren't you bringing examples from your own backyard, huh? Why aren't you citing poor, underdeveloped, third world nations?

The banning of paternity test in France is not a bias against Western men and is an entire argument on its own.

Check the statistics below and then tell me how things are being run in an unfair way towards men. (And one time you're arguing for Western men, another time you're against them it seems to me. cheesy I remember now, too, you ignored this particular question I asked: Are men being emasculated or going MGTOW in the West?)

How will you explain women in poor countries whose values are attached to their fertility? And deadbeat men who run away from fathering a pregnancy they helped brought about? Isn't that why single mothers abound? Since you say women can choose and men can't.

A woman stealing a man's sperm --- personal negligence. And how rampant is it? What are the statistics? But if she uses it to make a child, well, duh, it's still your DNA that helped formed it and the court isn't going to ignore that.

Source.

You'll mostly likely find personal opinions of both Left and Right pushing it on each other as in below.

https://newrepublic.com/article/155672/media-right-wing-bias-politicos-founder-just-admitted-it

And as for schools being run by Leftists: did you even go through the links I put up? Gosh, and you claim I'm the one who isn't in touch with reality.

Is that what they've been force-feeding you in your quarantined, man-cave, hormone-bursting Repill classes?

Distorting reality and facts? Here, a few for you to digest:

"...in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and South Asia, girls are more likely to be disadvantaged than boys. In both Angola and Chad, for example, the GPI value is 0.77, meaning that 77 girls are enrolled in primary school for every 100 boys...

..Between 2000 and 2016, the number of out of school girls of primary school age decreased globally by 40 per cent, from 58 million to 34 million. Boys saw a decrease globally of 30 per cent during this same period, from 42 million to 29 million. Despite this considerable progress, some 63 million children of primary school age were out of school in 2016 (53 per cent of whom are girls), with West and Central Africa and South Asia observing both the highest overall rates (30 per cent and 26 per cent, respectively) and the largest gender gaps (4 and 3 percentage points at the expense of girls, respectively) for regions with available data. While globally out of school girls are more likely than out of school boys to never enroll in school...
...The barriers that deter children from attending primary school vary across and within countries but are often associated with poverty, geographic remoteness, armed conflict, lack of school infrastructure and poor-quality education. Moreover, these obstacles often interact with gender inequality to intensify learning disadvantages for marginalized girls. Interventions that address the high costs of education for families, including the abolition of school fees, cash transfer programs and school feeding programs, have demonstrated success at reaching out-of-school children, whether applied universally or targeted towards specific populations, such as rural girls. Additional interventions to reach the most marginalized girls include village-based schools to shorten the distance girls must travel to attend school; ‘girl-friendly’ schools with separate latrines for boys and girls; gender-sensitive teaching approaches, and flexible education opportunities for girls who have dropped out of school and wish to return, such as young mothers. However, more data is needed to understand the precise impact of gender norms on the likelihood of girls and boys being out of school, including the relationship between decisions around child marriage, the withdrawal of girls from school and perceptions of the value of girls’ education versus boys’ education...

...Investing in secondary education is essential for equipping adolescent boys and girls with the knowledge and skills needed to become productive engaged citizens. Advancing girls’ secondary education, in particular, is one of the most transformative development strategies countries can invest in. Completion of secondary education brings significant benefits to girls and societies – from increased lifetime earnings to reductions in adolescent childbearing, child marriage, stunting, and maternal and child mortality...

...In Nigeria, the country with the highest overall lower secondary out-of-school rate worldwide (70 per cent), 67 per cent of lower secondary school age boys are out of school compared to 73 per cent of girls..."

Like, do you know how huge, and internationally-based these sites are? Every single person in them are Leftists? Their founders are Leftists? What sort of claim is this?

Guy, get out of social media and face the real world. Your world (maybe not necessarily yours.) But, tell me, how much people do you think have access to those sites you listed, compared to those who don't? How many people are being influenced by the 'conpiracy, brainwashing, left dogmas' you keep hammering on? How many people in the 195 countries of the world care about the West countries and their 'machinations?'

In case you don't know, bulk of the Leftist identities (politics) are in the minority. People fighting for equality, e.g, feminists, BLM, POC, LGBTs are in the minority.

Trump is President of America. Who voted him in? The liberals?

And if you take the world as a whole, i.e, 195 countries put together -- We are Conservatives.

'Sauce.'

See why I told you to see beyond your small mind? Did you just deny the existence of forced prostitution, trafficking, and child pornography? Your insensitiveness is getting on my nerves.

And you're citing lasgidi universities and basing your stance on it. The harrassment that happens within their walls nko?

Nigga, hey -

You said: women are/were never oppressed.

I countered: listed almost fifteen examples.

You addressed one or two points and tell me, 'but men were killed, too, nyenyenye.'

Stop deflecting and shifting posts.

Just explain to me, simply, how all I listed were/are not forms of violence/oppression.

That is what your point/stance/argument should centre on. Stop adding salt and Maggi. Don't I counter your points alone, and directly?

I'm talking forced abortion and sex-selective ones, sterilization. In Asian countries.

This is besides the point. Sighs. And it is due to poverty and lack of education widespread amidst the northerners. Because, their female kids go through the same. Both of them work and both are put left out, and while at that, they still give their daughters' hands in marriage. You NEVER tell how child marriage isn't a form of oppression. Nor FGM.

Is rape (in marriage and in wars, on the streets, at churches, universities, family houses) a form of oppression or not? If it's not, then what is it?

Ahh, I see you're learning, smiley and restructuring your views bit by bit. The is the second time I see you picking something from our debate here. Yes. People deserve to be treated fairly. On the basis that we are humans, and at birth there is no superiority/inferiority. Note, I didn't say no differences. But just no discriminatory attitude based on one's haves or lack. Fairness is not getting handed things on a platter. I explained it to you already. Go through my first lengthy response. I even talked about hierarchy, and order. No equal treatment and throwing previous contributions away. But access to equal opportunities to prove ourselves. You never know what a black man can do if he's not given a level ground to play. And the bias that works against the black man (and women) is NOT due to what they lack. Not due to zero intelligence. Not due to a dearth of mental strength and fortitude. Not due to low capabilities and skills. No. It's just a social, unconscious hatred or shun. Not based on the true natures.

Okay, be honest with me, right now, lilbest3 - You do not believe that the human race and previous generations, through civilizations had been barbaric, inhumane, ritualistic (like sacrifices, libations stuff), deeply religious and superstitious, leading to atrocious crimes (against humanity and races), and so on?

You said men go out to war.
You said men were physically stronger. And so were saddled with tougher jobs. To conquer our natural habitat. You talked about psychotic humans, ruining kingdoms and how that justified the preference for (valiant) male sons.

What was the role of the women in these set-up? To clean, cook, birth babies, be a source of relief for sexual tension and testosterone, the likes?

Why do you claim this isn't so or the majority of cases for goodness' sake? I am simply stating what is and is still being in some instances.

You even mentioned examples of some races who think other inferiors and how they treated them, the slave trade in Africa. How a woman's way of making sure she was protected was to get a strong male and mate with him.

You're confusing me, convoluting things. Didn't you say the stereotypical gender roles were necessary? It was what the time demanded?

You're the only who's been dribbling here, and can't seem to fix on a point. Acting like a staggering drunkard.

Were women allowed to partake in Umunna meetings and such? In important decision-makings? Please, don't bring up your village or a personal experience or a limited scenario.

Ohhhhh.

I found this. grin grin

When I was still crazy, crazy 'in the world' and would literally be...

Erm, oin, Mr. YbNeverBroke Tawakalitu, oya ooo. grin grin grin

I just simmer down small ni o. O ti wa lara baby girl tipe tipe la ti le.

Did you search this far about me?

How many h8 speeches can you spot here? On this whole thread, lmao?

Farabale, s o gbo? Mo ma ba e na.

At least, there were still men like lilbest (yinmu). cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by Magnoliaa(f): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
I see you're finally here, YbNeverBroke. smiley

Go through the thread, and if you want me to mention you to other posts from my yesteryears, I can do so, so you can gather a lot of evidences to make your "Mango writes h8 speech against men" claim.

Y'all say that, but surprisingly, nobody is ever able to... wo.

Toor.

2 Likes

Re: Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba by Meerahbel: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Disgraces Man Mercilessly For Not Fvcking Her Well [watch Video] / She's Choking Me( / I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.