Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) (5045 Views)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by naijadrivablog: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2019
So, you have been dating your heartthrob and gave her assurance to marry her and you prepared for the traditional marriage and while going to her village, you found out that the only road that leads there looks very bad, would you go ahead?

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Dibblez: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2019
She has to change village grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Aonkuuse(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Why will I cancel the marriage, abi she is the minister of works or she is the one who suppose to build the road

17 Likes

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Sundrus: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Why will I cancel the marriage, abi she is the minister of works or she is the one who suppose to build the road
cheesy grin i taya ooo

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2019
WhereTF is that? Jeez And we have a minister of works? I wont go. She and her family can come see me.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by chiommy123(f): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2019
If you ever turn back e mean say you no love her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Callertunez: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2019
At first sight of the photo, I thought OP meant the her mileage o...Thank goodness I had to read the post... Jesu gbami cheesycheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Apeshy101(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2019
naijadrivablog:
So, you have been dating your heartthrob and gave her assurance to marry her and you prepared for the traditional marriage and while going to her village, you found out that the only road that leads there looks very bad, would you go ahead?

Let's share.

lalasticlacla
Only if the trad would take place in another village.

Just checked your blog.

Why running a free domain?
How about I do a free blog design for you?
You will get hosting package and domain name.
.com.ng is quite cheap!
Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by naijadrivablog: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Apeshy101:
Only if the trad would take place in another village.
Just checked your blog.
Email us.
Blogging in our chosen niche is a passion.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by StrikeBack(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
You can get a chopper for that

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by 24kmagic: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
I think that's the the more reason why I will marry her.
Because for her to come from this village and still win over my heart says a lot about her kinda person.

Last last, fixing a bad road is not her civil duty. Last I checked, it's for Buhari, Ameachi and Fashola to do.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by ImaIma1(f): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
They have to change the venue of the wedding. It is wickedness to let people pass that kind of road because he wants to.marry.

The bad road is not the family's fault neither is it the inlaws fault. Venue can be reviewed. It should not be cast in stone.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anyway, base on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning, of time, especially in the light of civilization , I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by seniorgozman(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
I will still marry her but the Trad will be done during dry season

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by MVLOX(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
like say we no go fit do am for town self....

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Wigetsolar: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Love doesnt ask why.

Hustle so that you can construct asphalt road leading to her village. tongue
Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Heloct(f): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
You can always change venue. Think about your guests.

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by shadrama(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
na road i wan go marry? i go even role for the potopoto to make sure say i reach there.
Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by joskad2002(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Fix the marriage during the dry season.
Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Richdad50(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
shocked

A thread and discussion for children born after the millennium.

Richdad
Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by horlarkoonlay(m): 12:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:
Anyway, base on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning, of time, especially in the light of civilization , I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say.

Thank you
who told you that you're intellectual?...mumu
Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 14, 2019
I will simply ask her to come and marry me in my own village 'cos I ain't going through that hazardous road. undecided
Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 14, 2019
horlarkoonlay:
who told you that you're intellectual?...mumu

Ki'lode ti eyin eyan on ki duro si ori owo yin ni igba mi'ran ni to ri Olo'hun.

I woke up to check my mail and other stuff, saw to it your insult, what have I done wrong to you in person that warrant this.

Have I said anything in contrary to you or in anyway abuse you @horlarkoonlay[i][/i]. Even if my jargons does not make you happy, why will you insult me sharply, when am not even talking to you.

Please and please, be guided.

Mo be ni'tori Olo'hun, duro si ori owo e o. I don't know you niether do you know me, yet you went to call me a name, pray you not to be tagged evil.

Am still on my good mood, and I beg you in the name of God, be on your lane sir. Should you continue to behave harsh, I may not take it easy with you, and first of it is not to type or reply you anymore.

*bear in mind; I believe and know to the best of my thought that, Nairaland are full of good people*

Thank you!
Re: Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) by naijadrivablog: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2019
lalasticlacla lalasticlacla, wink

(1) (Reply)

Women Have Become The Men That They Want To Marry / Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry / Much Love For Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.