Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Naija Guys Getting All Soft? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys Getting All Soft? (1229 Views)

Naija Guys Do You Take Your Condom With You After Sex / Poisons Naija Guys Take To Satisfy Naija Girls In Bed / Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by RuuDie(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2007
most guys on the NL-Romance board seem 2 be talking about sticking 2 1 chic, commitment & all d hushy-mushy, romantic gibberish we see in M&B's & 'em trashy love journals; or is it just a FRONT?

c'mon guys! what in d world happened 2 all d good ol' manly values like cheating, two-timing & multiple-dating --- guys wake up, thats why we've got so many posts from guys whinin about some dame or d other --- WAKE UP!
ps i'm dead serious 'bout dis! angry
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by Seun(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2007
Any form of cheating is evil, but double dating is ok if you're honest about it. People like 2face are honest about it.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by RuuDie(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2007
people like who?
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by iice(f): 3:19pm On May 19, 2007
me grin
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by amaikama(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2009
@seun! so if ur girlfriend, fiancee or wife double date and she is honest about it, its alright with you Just a question ooohhhh!!!
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by ariblaze(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2009
@poster

them still dey

give a rallying cry i sure they they go answer you

me thinks men here are just getting matured thats all
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by yme1(f): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2009
@poster
they are getting soft cos the ladies are getting hard,
so they got to slow down else nothing for them
and two captains cant ----------------------

make una complete am
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by whitelexi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2009
Ladies can only get hard for those they can get hard for smiley
There are guys who actually select the girls they target.
Guys will not stop playing today, tomorrow, or for ever. . .  They are only being very smart about it grin

This is the logic behind it all: Tell a girl the truth and she freaks out - Tell her a lie on the other hand and she's all over u!. . .   So, tell her she's the only one and life is peaceful, shikena!
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by yme1(f): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2009
for where guy tell me say na me be the only one i go believe

abeg shikena nor dey there
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by sistawoman: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2009
I dont think women are getting hard they are just walking away.

I think in the near future you will find far more divorce in 9ja because of this. I think you will find far more happier women because of this and you will find far more non cheating males because of this.
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by righocream(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2009
lol,
@everyone in the room

I think you guys are just not being Africans, how can you argue about such a very clear Topic? the problems is that we are fast embrassing the likes of European lifestyle but whether we like it or not the breed is in us, for me its very obvious, I have a girlfriend and I tell her that I love her but someone is wanting me to have with her and I will do just that and when it happens I just tell her, she is the first person I tell when I sleep with another woman but one thing she knows is that no one comes in btween us not even my mother, I always respect her so much and she knows that I can give my heart and life for her, she knows not even the ladies I cheat on her with will ever replace or even think of coming in between us, she just knows that I love sex and Love to see what other girls taste like and for real she tells me I should always come back home to where my heart its,

no one is soft. its just the mentality towards having an affair, besides if you give your girlfriend good, the way no other person can give it to her, you will be her last bustop and no one else, I love my woman so much but cant help flirting and when I do I dont do when she is in town I have to wait till she is really out of sight,
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by sistawoman: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2009
righocream:

lol,
@everyone in the room

I think you guys are just not being Africans, how can you argue about such a very clear Topic? the problems is that we are fast embrassing the likes of European lifestyle but whether we like it or not the breed is in us, for me its very obvious, I have a girlfriend and I tell her that I love her but someone is wanting me to have with her and I will do just that and when it happens I just tell her, she is the first person I tell when I sleep with another woman but one thing she knows is that no one comes in btween us not even my mother, I always respect her so much and she knows that I can give my heart and life for her, she knows not even the ladies I cheat on her with will ever replace or even think of coming in between us, she just knows that I love sex and Love to see what other girls taste like and for real she tells me I should always come back home to where my heart its,

no one is soft. its just the mentality towards having an affair, besides if you give your girlfriend good, the way no other person can give it to her, you will be her last bustop and no one else, I love my woman so much but cant help flirting and when I do I dont do when she is in town I have to wait till she is really out of sight,

PIG
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by agabaI23(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2009
sistawoman:

PIG
yeparipa

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by webpro(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2009
dis is simply d reason why i dont think am ready for an intimate relationship. you can ask freestyle and 2face. why will i stay committed to a chick wen i have so many options. look, the beautiful onces are not yet born guys, so i just go into a romantic dating for lets say 2  to 3 months and we part ways. what do u think?
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by righocream(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2009
@sistawoman (f)

PIG

thats your own opinion, but its the truth, no woman loves to hear the truth why men have to see inbetween their legs and come running home to their soulmates, when dog chop shit for outside he go clean mouth run come him owner when go baff am for house,

Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by righocream(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2009
@webpro

dis is simply d reason why i dont think am ready for an intimate relationship. you can ask freestyle and 2face. why will i stay committed to a chick wen i have so many options. look, the beautiful onces are not yet born guys, so i just go into a romantic dating for lets say 2 to 3 months and we part ways. what do u think?

Its okay for you, when you wanna have a 3months valid affair its suites you when you are giving it a try but then when you are tired just let the cat out and then go free style, but make you know say you might let your one woman pass you by, the woman who is really made for you might be one of them, so time dey go oh, the beautiful ones aint yet born , dat reminds me of a coach leading the under 17 female team in the society, hope you dont plan on doing child abuse or a better name PEDROPHILE, come on it does not hurt as long as you are in Africa andyou have the bucks, it gladdens the male heart at old age so its adviceable to try younger bloods otherwise called SPRING ONIONS, no woman wants to really date her age not until her time passes her by and no one wants to marry her then she uses you to settle down, it aint right, when you needed them most at early age they did not want you now they are neglected and now you are the ideal man, women aint you guys cunning>? I guess men beat you to the game because they are wiser,
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by C2H5OH(f): 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2009
no woman wants to really date her age not until her time passes her by and no one wants to marry her then she uses you to settle down,  it aint right, when you needed them most at early age they did not want you now they are neglected and now you are the ideal man,
Lol truer words have never been spoken.  True talk my guy.

She will be ready to settle down after Baba Bimpe and uncle Jerry have finished stretching her inner walls.
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by topup: 4:57am On Mar 24, 2009
Haha, Seun, I doubt we should look to 2face for dating/relationship advice.

I'm going to spam this topic now, by saying I THINK CHEATING is TERRIBLE.

To poster:

Of course from the perspective of the person in control, it seems ideal, but if your woman was cheating on you, and you loved her dearly, tell me if you would continue to influence it??

I really have no respect for CHEATERS and I haven't found a reason to sympathise with one yet.
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by righocream(m): 5:48am On Mar 24, 2009
@topup

Haha, Seun, I doubt we should look to 2face for dating/relationship advice.

I'm going to spam this topic now, by saying I THINK CHEATING is TERRIBLE.

To poster:

Of course from the perspective of the person in control, it seems ideal, but if your woman was cheating on you, and you loved her dearly, tell me if you would continue to influence it??

I really have no respect for CHEATERS and I haven't found a reason to sympathise with one yet.

It feels good when you think this way, there is a lot of misconceptions and stereo types about playa, why is it that a few girls know the heart of these playas? not every woman who gets eventually married to one is happy, the successful ones see no reason to live without them because they are unexplainable.

Do you know that playas have a very different emotional ordeal of feelings?
do you know that they are the most complex of all guys, why do you think that they know just how to please every ladies and at all times. they can read feelings like jack robinson, they know the flow. its in built, they search edof ranswers and then got results and remedies that they so good that they cant just waste it on one woman, what if a woman is able to make them happy, fulfilled and sure that it is okay to be loved? then they get attached evenytually, they are very permiable, have a very bad time getting hearts mended that is why they do things they do, its not like they like it but then they see it as a game but this time they know that it hurts when it makes impact, playas are more smart but more vulnerable when you catch them off gaurd and that is why they will never let their guards off, you want the best man on earth, go for the impossible andyou will be sure you have a man, they are the ones that most girls fall apart with and fear to date , they love hard tasks, what is there? its their life, they keep searching but they still know what they want but will never tell you , they loook and find, they taste and want more , how can they get more, by reading reactions and that reactions is what they want for life, they have a very high sense of reasoning, very emotional and all day do their hard work on reflecting on past activies and reactions of ladies they tried in the day, they look for solutions on these activies, study behaviours from day to day of the women looking for possible options and clues of both contrasting ends if she acted adversly , they ask tem self within, what if I said this and she replies this? and what if I did not say this and she replies this, of course this is noted and the next meeting with the lady is acted upon and observing the results they take note of this slowing breaking down their women's confident just until weak to penetrate and shoot! they are in, then the question lie on ground is, how can this woman keep them?
not all women know themselves but playas do that is why they searc h for owomen who know themselves, they always have women who have a clean slate , would you ask me why? then ask
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2009
Cheaters are egocentric,no doubt,but most times,men cheatin is because women flaunt themselves all around them.Women naturally loves to flirt,thats why u mostly find females doing prostitution.When a rich guy comes to see his chick,u see her friends admirin him,before u know,they are havin secret conversations,before u know all meetings are behind closed doors.So u see,women want guys too much,thats y d double-dating.Nigerian men are not gettin weak my brother,its just that some are just too busy attending to their work,while their girlfriends seek attention from men who have already made it,n have their time.Before u know it,the guy will be here on nairaland claimin he is in love with a girl,but she left me for another man.FOOL!!!
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2009
Thats y i love myself,maybe i double date,but its not my style,its just circumstances that warranted such,n its only when i get married that i will stop.To me,i feel marriage is one hell of a big commitment n its better to be father to my kids than to be a husband to any wife,but i guess i was all wrong,a man does not know what true happiness is until he is married.I intend givin my future wife all the love,care and affection,but the moment i find her cheating,i'm going to place a bullet in her leg
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by Atreus(f): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2009
Every guy cheats,n two times n all that,n for a couple of years,we actually believe our crap,we actually bliv that we're enjoyin ourselves,and maybe we are,but then we meet a girl who's different,who doesnt take our crap,who confuses us,who makes us go crazy,yet who makes us smile,who makes us happier than we have ever been,who gives us sumn we didnt even know we needed,and thats when we realize what its all about,and we r so grateful for that. You mite not agree,but this is just me.
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by Atreus(f): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2009
I have cheated before,not on her,but with a previous girl,but there were extenuating circumstances,and hey,im human. But since i've been with her,ive made a conscious decision to be faithful to her,and i've succeeded. Its not as difficult as it seems. Just have a little selfcontrol,thats all. And errytime i'm tempted,i see her face,and i cant. I refuse to give in to my baser instincts. I refuse to hurt her like that. I know how good iv got it,n i refuse to willingly let her go. Its all about lovin someone more than u love urself,n when u have that,theres nuffin you cant do
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by righocream(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2009
@tiniyata

Thats y i love myself,maybe i double date,but its not my style,its just circumstances that warranted such,n its only when i get married that i will stop.To me,i feel marriage is one hell of a big commitment n its better to be father to my kids than to be a husband to any wife,but i guess i was all wrong,a man does not know what true happiness is until he is married.I intend givin my future wife all the love,care and affection,but the moment i find her cheating,i'm going to place a bullet in her leg
Its nice that you know yourself that you have cheated and you accept that, also being a father yo your children than a husband to your wife depends on your mentality and psychological basis for now, but trust me friends and their relationhsips with you play a big role and would play a better role ifyou move in with positive friends who are very loving and optimistic as well as morally sound when in a lovig relationship, this will affect you and your thinking towards just having a relationship, i like when you know this things will eventually come to pass because as you get ready for marriage and you move with good moral and optimistic friends of such nature which I have described then you will find out that your life thinking and aspirations would change positively for thebetter and you can choose to build your honeymoon romance with your spouse,

@atreus,

Its so nice to see that you as a man we are weak and cant help our emotions, men think so slow but yet very rapid when it comes
perversive imagine nations of what they could do when with other women apart from their spouse, as a result of which find it hard to give in, this is so because a woman only would never just throw her clothes oh! ha! to a man to see her unclothedness but would rather show just a little just for a piece of the ice-berg, this she does not know has become so clear as the man would have imagined how closely sweet the underneath could be like. a man can actually fantasize the pubic and hairy hairs and also the number of long curly hairs in between a womans legs just by seeing her swollen view of her vagina when a woman sits consciously careless flunting it to him, this however is true as a man would have imagined her naked already without her even noticing, this is very normal for men because we are made to admire and cure our contempts when we are less busy,

its a nice thing that you have found your soulmate and that is because you and your spouse have taken that time to breathe in and that special moment to think and fuse your wants needs and desires, this also has made a great opinion on both sides of your lives, trust has been built as it may seem. I like your spirit because you have admitted your weakness and worked on it, every man wants such but their weakness facts against them, I wish you great love life in future as you plan your marriage. no one will cheat on no one and no one would put no bullet on no one. Amen. Good luck
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by righocream(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2009
@tiniyata

Its nice that you know yourself that you have cheated and you accept that, also being a father yo your children than a husband to your wife depends on your mentality and psychological basis for now, but trust me friends and their relationhsips with you play a big role and would play a better role ifyou move in with positive friends who are very loving and optimistic as well as morally sound when in a lovig relationship, this will affect you and your thinking towards just having a relationship, i like when you know this things will eventually come to pass because as you get ready for marriage and you move with good moral and optimistic friends of such nature which I have described then you will find out that your life thinking and aspirations would change positively for thebetter and you can choose to build your honeymoon romance with your spouse,

@atreus,

Its so nice to see that you as a man we are weak and cant help our emotions, men think so slow but yet very rapid when it comes
perversive imagine nations of what they could do when with other women apart from their spouse, as a result of which find it hard to give in, this is so because a woman only would never just throw her clothes oh! ha! to a man to see her unclothedness but would rather show just a little just for a piece of the ice-berg, this she does not know has become so clear as the man would have imagined how closely sweet the underneath could be like. a man can actually fantasize the pubic and hairy hairs and also the number of long curly hairs in between a womans legs just by seeing her swollen view of her vagina when a woman sits consciously careless flunting it to him, this however is true as a man would have imagined her naked already without her even noticing, this is very normal for men because we are made to admire and cure our contempts when we are less busy,

its a nice thing that you have found your soulmate and that is because you and your spouse have taken that time to breathe in and that special moment to think and fuse your wants needs and desires, this also has made a great opinion on both sides of your lives, trust has been built as it may seem. I like your spirit because you have admitted your weakness and worked on it, every man wants such but their weakness facts against them, I wish you great love life in future as you plan your marriage. no one will cheat on no one and no one would put no bullet on no one. Amen. Good luck
Re: Naija Guys Getting All Soft? by whitelexi(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2009
As far as i'm concerned, the word cheating can mean playing foul in a game or something, i dont believe in all this rubbish western mentality where a woman imposes herself on a man to the extent that his every move is monitored like he is expected to cheat at sometime. It is now a stereotype, when i go into a relationship i expect some freedom to meet other people and even flirt around if i want to. We are only dating, not married, and if i flirt with other women, i'm not necessarily sleeping with them. Besides, girls like some attention from outside as well, so. . .  

Instead of cheating, i prefer to use the word double dating. Its not something i've done but that makes more sense, especially if you're not yet married to each other. Kai!

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say? / She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? / Guys Please Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.