Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,522 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing (61649 Views)

Osinbajo Reacts To Reports Claiming He Said “kidnapping In Nigeria Exaggerated” / Dolapo Osinbajo Reacts To Vice President’s Helicopter Crash / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by UjuJoan2: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2019
It's good he can take jokes about himself.

I watched this in an episode of 'Scandal', where the lady contestisting for President read out social media jokes about her and laughed at them. It made people love her more and.made her more relatable. Great strategy.

Nice one!
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
A true man of honor. Nigeria's next President come 2023.
Who sai? You? O si. Sowore for Prez!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Spatta: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2019
We are glad you are seeing the meme and knowing that we are disappointed in you. Whoever is creating the meme should not stop, you are playing your part in reconstructing the broken nation

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by toprealman: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2019
I like this man......but not so sure as an administrator.
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2019
Dottore:

Hope you have sent your entire relatives abroad

He must have sent them to South Africa. And South Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Edyice: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Just only the. Memes

Fake pastor TOO grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Funkybabee(f): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2019
grin
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by sylve11: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2019
farem:

Boring!

Very very cool

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Poorboy: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2019
BlackfireX:

Honda pilot 2012 model,
Silver colour

You have a problem with that boy poverty
na joke I been dey chai, you don try to proof..
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Fantazy(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Lolz
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2019
The meme about " All power belongs to Jesus" made me spill the tea I was drinking.. grin
Nigerians can be so f**king creative.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Jibsy203(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2019
Foolish vice president with his ugly monkey face
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by inereunwa1(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2019
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by banji1(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2019
Nigerians are the king of comedy, seriously. grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by ihitenansa: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2019
BlackfireX:
Nigerians are very wicked ...

I have to pack my car , to laugh out loud, when I was shown this.

grin
your car abi your tricycle

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by BlackfireX: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2019
ihitenansa:

My car , I don't have bicycle
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Blazebond(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2019
The memes are bombs joor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin even supporters of APC cant help but laugh when they see d memes.
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2019
i wish also but that's a dream
quirus:

Who sai? You? O si. Sowore for Prez!!!
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2019
So the work of all the elected APC members is only to "REACT"?
VERY UNFORTUNATE COUNTRY.
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by BlackfireX: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2019
ihitenansa:

Is that you or your dad

Anyways nice picture
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by ihitenansa: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2019
BlackfireX:

Is that you or your dad

Anyways nice picture
naa..owner of the tricycle you operate .. You should work harder on your tricycle biz.. 'Packing' at the slightest opportunity to gape at silly videos on your passengers' phones will only drive you lower the poverty rungs

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Born2Breed(f): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2019
BlackfireX:
Nigerians are very wicked ...

I have to pack my car , to laugh out loud, when I was shown this.

grin

Na packer you use "pack" the car? grin
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Odunolumide(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2019
judgementyard:
If it's not true, then tell us what you've been discussing with him with all seriousness.
Yet the country's situation is worse than you guys met it undecided

at least there are taller buildings in 2019 which might indicate better infrastructure.
B4 u no the light will be available too na in 10 years time.
��
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Dagah2: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Edunwa302:
Then sir tell us what you guys re actually discussing...
Meanwhile, contact me for UNN 2019 admission Abuja list
Thief!!!
Abuja list ke
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by RexTramadol1: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2019
AdonaiAluminium:
He's our vice president and deserves to be respected though atimes he make some unguided statements and play some deceptive roles

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services

U don see where Americans dey tackle Trump before

You go fear, Naija no even dey really troll sef

Americans go troll u sotey, u go block them

Dem go still carry you go court say why you go block them

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by adontcare(f): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by BlackfireX: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2019
ihitenansa:
naa..owner of the tricycle you operate .. You should work harder on your tricycle biz.. 'Packing' at the slightest opportunity to gape at silly videos on your passengers' phones will only drive you lower the poverty rungs

Ok
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2019
Here is another version.

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by Karemarealty288(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2019
So Oga Osinbade make you ask Trump how he manages to ignore all the insults both Local and international.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.