Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt (22405 Views)

$9.6bn P&ID Scam: EFCC Arraigns Marqott Nigeria Limited, Directors / Breaking: Uk Grants Fg Leave To Appeal $9.6bn P&id Award / Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by Islie: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Insinuations in some quarters that the $9.6bn damages secured by P&ID against the federal government in respect of the latter’s purported failure to honour a contractual agreement it had with the former was arranged by some interests to defraud the government may not be far from the truth if feelers from the inner circles of the Presidential Villa are anything to go by.

Sentry gathered during the week that some suspected moles in the President’s cabinet are urging the federal government to pay the $9.6bn ordered by the courts for purportedly breaching its contractual agreement with the Irish firm.

At a session held in Aso Rock between President Buhari and some members of his cabinet on how to tackle the debt overhang, two ministers suspected to be serving other interests were said to have been adamant that the Federal Government should initiate “necessary action” to pay the foreign company the sum specified by the courts.

The ministers in question were even said to have recommended two people who should meet with the representatives of P&ID to negotiate the terms for the payment of the debt.

But President Buhari was said to have put his foot down, saying that the federal government was prepared for a fight to the finish with P&ID on the matter.

The President’s declaration of his resolve was said to have put the two ministers in very uncomfortable positions and they are now doing everything they can to regain the President’s confidence.

https://thenationonlineng.net/two-ministers-suspected-as-moles-in-9-6bn-pid-judgment-debt/

4 Likes

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by GavelSlam: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2019
Journalists when faced with deadlines can imagine various scenarios.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by Dreal1247: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Who are the ministers?

7 Likes

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by omenka(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2019
Dreal1247:
Who are the ministers?
Their names will never be mentioned since they are big crooks. Were this to be some petty thief who stole a chicken to feed himself, you would have seen the police parade him in boxers worn inside out alongside armed robbers with guns and charms in front of them.

They would have told you the person's name right down to the name of his grand parents and, if possible, ancestors.

This is one part of the press, law enforcement, and government that pisses me off so badly.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by JasonScoolari: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2019
omenka:
Their names will never be mentioned since they are big crooks. Were this to be some petty thief who stole a chicken to feed himself, you would have seen the police parade him in boxers worn inside out alongside armed robbers with guns and charms in front of them.

They would have told you the person's name right down to the name of his grand parents and, if possible, ancestors.

This is one part of the press, law enforcement, and government that pisses me off so badly.
Are you scared to say it Onnè?

Simply put; "The hypocrisy of General Buhari"

Always shielding in-house criminals.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by aolawale025: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2019
Its factual to state some Nigerians are in league with P&ID

1 Like

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by omenka(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Are you scared to say it Onnè?

Simply put; "The hypocrisy of General Buhari"

Always shielding in-house criminals.
I am not stupid to mention Buhari because I know that had been the tradition of nigerian governments from time immemorial. If you decide to mention him, that is your cup of akamu.

And for someone who sees Ibori, a convicted BIG CROOK, as an icon, I could hardly expect more from you.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by Olanipekun1: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2019
omenka:
I am not stupid to mention Buhari because I know that had been the tradition of nigerian governments from time immemorial. If you decide to mention him, that is your cup of akamu.

And for someone who sees Ibori, a convicted BIG CROOK, as an icon, I could hardly expect more from you.
omenka good morning grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by ihitenansa: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2019
omenka:
but if it were Jonathan,you wont know if it were a tradition or not,as your tongue would have been unrolled full length like a rusty pipe.That is part of the hypocrisy Jason talked about

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by leke12(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2019
Call or Whatsap

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by vedaxcool(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2019
omenka:

Some people are just sick in the brain, they will worship Ibori a criminals and still have the audacity to complain about bad governance and many idiots will extend such despicable characters support.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by Olanipekun1: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2019
[s]
vedaxcool:

Some people are just sick in the brain, they will worship Ibori a criminals and still have the audacity to complain about bad governance and many idiots will extend such despicable characters support.
[/s]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by omenka(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2019
ihitenansa:
but if it were Jonathan,you wont know if it were a tradition or not,as your tongue would have been unrolled full length like a rusty pipe.That is part of the hypocrisy Jason talked about
Like I said, if anyone decides to put the blame on Buhari, that is their cup of akamu. I have stated my opinion, which I'm entitled to, it is too bad you lot cant simply state yours and walk instead of trying to force one to accept yours.

My statement criticizes the government, the security agencies and the press. When would pdp supporters dare to see ANYTHING WRONG with how pdp ran the affairs of government? You guys are such huge clowns. We dont have the same orientation, never did, never will. The sooner you people realise that, the better for your hearts and minds.

Have a nice day.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by omenka(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Olanipekun1:
omenka good morning grin
Morning dude.
Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by debaj10: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2019
omenka:
Like I said, if anyone decides to put the blame on Buhari, that is their cup of akamu. I have stated my opinion, which I'm entitled to, it is too bad you lot cant simply state yours and walk instead of trying to force one to accept yours.

My statement criticizes the government, the security agencies and the press. When would pdp supporters dare to see ANYTHING WRONG with how pdp ran the affairs of government? You guys are such huge clowns. We dont have the same orientation, never did, never will. The sooner you people realise that, the better for your hearts and minds.

Have a nice day.
ol boi, stop all dis rigmaroling.
na buhari dey control all d pipu wey u call.
if he wanted to stop it, he could've done so back in 2015.
"new sheriff in town", abi?
d buck stops at his desk.
so put d blame at his feet.
man up.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by ihitenansa: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2019
omenka:

Have a nice day.
Coming from a notorious poster who was known for even carrying fake news just to discredit the then govt of the day.. It is only sheer hypocrisy and nepotism that will make you try to absolve or on lighter notes whitewash the litany of goofs that this present govt has now been known for.. And it is still within my rights to point it out,lest u arrogate undeserved gentlemanly posturing to yourself,..also,so that crass hypocrisy/nepotism doesn't get elevated to an art/norm..,cos its not. Hiding under your perceived 'PDP did not criticize their own,so why must I ' must be rendered the lame and stupid argument that it is...

Have a good day

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by nameo: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2019
omenka:

Lolz, Oga Omenka

You still dey??

The core Buharists are coming out small small. 3 days ago, I even saw Demdem.

Shameless people grin

15 Likes

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by omenka(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2019
nameo:

Lolz, Oga Omenka

You still dey??

The core Buharists are coming out small small. 3 days ago, I even saw Demdem.

Shameless people grin
Refreshing to know you have nothing meaningful to do with your life than keep tabs on the activities of your betters. smiley

Wish you well bro.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by ChristianEast: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2019
vedaxcool:

A bigger hypocrite is someone that worships Tinubu but sees Ibori as a criminal.

After the North, the SW is leading in breeding political criminals.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by JasonScoolari: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2019
ChristianEast:

A bigger hypocrite is someone that worships Tinubu but sees Ibori as a criminal.

Word.

Maximum respect to you and ihitenansa.

15 Likes

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by debaj10: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2019
u guys should stop dis nonsense.
only politicians win wen we argue like dis.
and we all know 99% of dem r corrupt.
face issues.
correct errors.
avoid bickering.

ChristianEast:

JasonScoolari:
Word.

Maximum respect to you and ihitenansa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by VillageHead: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2019
When this matter will be swept under the carpet, nobody will inform us.

So sad

4 Likes

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by cyberguy72(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Lol can that lame aboki BUBU put his foot down on any issue........i laugh in urhobo

4 Likes

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by solmusdesigns: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2019
PDP a party of rouges

1 Like

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by BlessedNuel: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Issoryt

Meanwhile... Kindly check my signature below if you need Original Pure Unadulterated Honey
Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by solmusdesigns: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2019
ChristianEast:

tinubu was never convicted of a crime, may everyone call you a criminal without trail amen!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by lyriclekidd(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Okay
Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by EkunKekere: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
grin
Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by ChasePlug(m): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Oga

Re: Two Ministers Suspected As Moles In $9.6bn P&ID Judgment Debt by Wickedfacts: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2019
Malami and who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministers Sing Birthday Song For Osinbajo During FEC Meeting (Video) / More Troops, Equipment Deployed To Sambisa – Army Chief / Absolute Immunity Is No Longer Allowed Under The Law- Falana Tells Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.