Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG (3368 Views)

Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Renderhelp(f): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2019
@Renderhelp,

Yes I said it, MY HUSBAND IS WORSE THAN A PIG! I will say it a thousand times because I am fed up.

I don't know if getting married gave him the license to become so dirty and filthy. We don't have any kids yet but I feel like I'm cleaning up after 5 children. I usually serve his food on the dining table but this man would take the food to our bedroom, lay on the bed and watch TV while eating. When he's done, soup stains will be all over the bed sheet, oil on the TV remote and cracked pieces of bones on the bedroom floor. He doesn't even bother Calling me to take away the dirty plates, he will just shove them under the bed and sleep off.

His use of toilet is another wahala, he pisses on the floor most times and he always forgets to flush. He has this dirty habit of wiping his arse with tissue and dumping it in the bin, he has this weird belief that toilet papers clogs the toilet!!! I have to take out the trash more than 3 times a day because of this. I also see shiet stains whenever I wash his boxers.

He also has this bad habit of stealing meat from the pot. For example if I cook soup with 20 pieces of meat in the morning, by evening only 2 pieces will remain. This gets me very angry because we always fight anytime I ask for money to cook.

He dumps his clothes everywhere in the house, he dumps pieces of paper, pure water nylon everywhere!!! I always pick them up 24/7.

He is also very careless. My younger sis once told me my husband is "jagajaga". He doesn't dress well and care about his looks anymore which was one of the qualities that attracted me to him in the first place.

I have complained to him severally but he gets worse by the day. I told his mother and she said men are like children and its my responsibility to take care and clean up after him.

I can't take it any more and I want a divorce. Should I divorce him? We don't have kids

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by omotola224(f): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Permit me to laugh first ����
Meanwhile didn't u notice any of these signs before saying I do.
Well you have to keep talking until hes ready to change.
But let's be mean small you self when he wants to knack you take style go shit dont clean up well tell him to lick your honey pot let's see his reaction.
As for the dirty plates and cracked bones all over the house leave it dont pack it, let the bad odour and maggot fill up the room he wont be told before adjusting.

But if all these doesn't change him hmmmm there is serious fire on the mountain then.

Goodluck!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by healthserve(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2019
This is serious. This one is very strong.

Where are the elders here

Ujujoan2

Richy4
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2019
He is doing all this cos he loves you.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by heendrix(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2019
this one is strong grin
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by heendrix(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Yes I said it, MY HUSBAND IS WORSE THAN A PIG! I will say it a thousand times because I am fed up.

I don't know if getting married gave him the license to become so dirty and filthy. We don't have any kids yet but I feel like I'm cleaning up after 5 children. I usually serve his food on the dining table but this man would take the food to our bedroom, lay on the bed and watch TV while eating. When he's done, soup stains will be all over the bed sheet, oil on the TV remote and cracked pieces of bones on the bedroom floor. He doesn't even bother Calling me to take away the dirty plates, he will just shove them under the bed and sleep off.

His use of toilet is another wahala, he pisses on the floor most times and he always forgets to flush. He has this dirty habit of wiping his arse with tissue and dumping it in the bin, he has this weird belief that toilet papers clogs the toilet!!! I have to take out the trash more than 3 times a day because of this. I also see shiet stains whenever I wash his boxers.

He also has this bad habit of stealing meat from the pot. For example if I cook soup with 20 pieces of meat in the morning, by evening only 2 pieces will remain. This gets me very angry because we always fight anytime I ask for money to cook.

He dumps his clothes everywhere in the house, he dumps pieces of paper, pure water nylon everywhere!!! I always pick them up 24/7.

He is also very careless. My younger sis once told me my husband is "jagajaga". He doesn't dress well and care about his looks anymore which was one of the qualities that attracted me to him in the first place.

I have complained to him severally but he gets worse by the day. I told his mother and she said men are like children and its my responsibility to take care and clean up after him.

I can't take it any more and I want a divorce. Should I divorce him? We don't have kids

yeah divorce bfr you kill urself early and the local man would just continue with his life

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Richy4(m): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2019
healthserve:
This is serious. This one is very strong.

Where are the elders here

Ujujoan2

Richy4

My brother the OP is a good writer.. We have been putting nice actors to cast his movies.. check his write ups.. nice fictions

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by healthserve(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Richy4:

My brother the OP is a good writer.. We have been putting nice actors to cast his movies.. check his write ups.. nice frictions

My bad

But guess what, I know someone in this exact marital situation 100%

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2019
It sound more like
exaggeration

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2019
This will be fun
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2019
truthsayer009:
This will be fun

Be like you don't know this oP. Always posting nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Be like you don't know this oP. Always posting nonsense.

I don't o
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2019
truthsayer009:

I don't o

Go through its topics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2019
Jasseyfrd:
It sound more like
exaggeration
The story may be fake but there are actually people like this. My nephew is a good example. If u see him outside u will never suspect. Clean, dresses to kill and very handsome young man, ladies magnet. Whenever he comes around i always have issues with him because of this. Doesn't sweep, clean,even washing his own clothes is a big issue for him they will pilled up somewhere in the wardrobe smelling and damp for over two weeks until i shout and threaten before he will lazily wash them.. just forget the bathroom, i wash my bathroom every weekend but once my guy comes around i purposely wash it the first two weekends as an example for him but for where even if the bathtub begin draw like okra or turn brown and sticky my nigga still comfortably uses it. Until i shout at him as usual. The plates thing is normal for him even with leftover food in them, na the smell of my room dey make me know. Then the bathroom sink oh lawwd.. when he brushes his teeth i belive he doubles the toothpaste and just swirls it in his mouth to spit it out... 10 mins later my sink is filled with ants everywhere. I have tried to change him but no way. Now that i have relocated i'm so happy and one day he said he's coming to Lagos... i go travel i can't. Na one woman go hear am las las if he doesn't change so i blv the OP

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by MrHighSea: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Shared accommodation with a friend for months.
Mushroom on plates.
Bed stinks. Sweats n still lay thr.
Bathroom walls n floor slippery.
Dirty clothes dt av bin worn over n over.
Work boots n socks very black n stinky.
Immediately i approached him, quarrel start.
I stopped cleaning.
B4 i cud get accommodation, he "kicked" me out (na him com first n bought lil furnishings ie pots n mattress)
Refund my cash in full. Such proud guy.
I dnt miss him one bit. Ppl can be dirty.o

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by nicepoker101(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
I had a friend like this. Extremely dirty.I just came back home one day and told him I have gotten a new accommodation. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by aristocratic5(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jesu
Dis one na dorty No be dirty

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Albinoworwor: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Jasseyfrd:
It sound more like
exaggeration

It's not oooo ...I once ran for my dear life ....
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
You and these your fake stories.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Most TIMES U LADIES are the real cause of these PROBLEMS...
HOW would you LADIES address an ADULT MALE as BABY....??
What do you expect when u ladies call MEN, BABIES..??Now, he's doing what BABIES do and you are pained

Any way, In this regard..., I can FEEL Ur PAINS
In as much as I detest LAZY LADIES as well, there are countless DIRTY MEN out there.
However, we shouldn't neglect the fact that we also have PIGRESSES (Fishy Smelling Ladies).

Please !!!!!
DESIST from Calling him BABY. He has to realise his potentials.
Don't Kill Yourself 4him... ..
I used to have one as friend, who always left his excreta unflushed whenever he visited my apartment back then.
I had to confront him by telling him to also endeavor to walk out of the restroom NAKKED since he was a Baby.
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Florblu(f): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
How can a man be a thief and be dirty?

This is too much to bear
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by armyofone(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
Skid marks ? Ewww!!! Did you show him "lovingly" before washing ?

You go: Babes, look at this please not sure what it is beans or something else but wipe well now eh ?
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by seunmohmoh(f): 12:13am On Sep 15, 2019
Another one grin
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by ruggedtimi(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2019
ghan
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by ruggedtimi(m): 6:05am On Sep 15, 2019
Renderhelp:

He has this dirty habit of wiping his arse with tissue and dumping it in the bin, he has this weird belief that toilet papers clogs the toilet!!! I have to take out the trash more than 3 times a day because of this.
This is a normal thing in ghana.
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Cregon: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2019
You have a super-terrific husband... Just travel for two months then bring his work colleagues with you when returning....
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by malikombi(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2019
After reading this, I laugh my ass out; pass my phone to a friend, he laughed hysterically too.
That one too pass the phone to another friend until I couldn't find my phone again.
I had to use my wife's phone to log in and comment.......lol

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by Rosarie(f): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
I felt like throwing up reading this,give him some space without telling him anything.
Park out,if he comes tell him u can't cope with his dirtiness anymore.
He will work on himself by himself If he loves u .
Re: My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG by argon500: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin. Thank God I am not eating at the time of reading this, would have thrown up

How can someone be so that dirty?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stop This Undercover Lifestyle? / Your Daughter Came Back From School Like This, What Will Be Your Reaction? / My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.