Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help (1766 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Kapeter(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
First what i think really ruined me as a person. I was a lonely child, was also raised a loner.

So guys, i really have problem keeping a relationship, i hoped i'd settle down early in life buh things ain't looking like it 'd be.

I really do not like people in general, i don't like getting close to people, i was having few friends when i was in ng buh since i came here, i cut all communications with everyone and all and it doesn't really matter to me cuz i was raised a loner. I think this is the reason i'm finding it hard to keep a relationship too, i get fed up of people easily, no matter how much i love you within two - three weeks i'll outgrow it no matter how hard i try to convince myself that i need such person. I just don't see myself needing anyone in life even though i'm mostly alone, lonely and miserable buh i'm so used to that lifestyle. When i'm not at work, i'm inside even if i have nothing doing there, i'd sit and be staring at the ceilings.

And secondly, i was a lonely kid, had no one to talk to and all while growing up, i hardly tell people how i'm feeling, i don't tell my feelings even if i'm dying i don't care, i'd rather groan alone in pain, there was never just anyone to trust that much that i'd talk to, i think this thing is also contributing to my inability to keep a relationship.

I've always wanted to marry early, give birth early and retire early from business so my kids can take over and all, though i'm just 26 buh if i don't overcome this problem, i might grow so old, die and never marry cuz my spirit isn't just interested, it gets tired and sick of people (relationship) easily.

I remember dating older ladies thinking younger ones and age mates wouldn't really understand my feelings and all buh it's all same, 3 months max and i don't wanna see them anymore.

I'm tired of this attitude and i need help e dakun.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by agbonkamen(f): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2019
You need deliverance....
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Kapeter(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
agbonkamen:
You need deliverance....
deliverance bawo?
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by StandUpGuy247: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
We seem to be in the same shoes bro. For me, I've decided to settle for a baby mama and focus on my children.

I get tired of women easily. Especially when they start with their irritation.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Offpoint: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
Try weed.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Kapeter(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Offpoint:
Try weed.
wo y3 mumu wati?
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Kapeter(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
StandUpGuy247:
We seem to be in the same shoes bro. For me, I've decided to settle for a baby mama and focus on my children.

I get tired of women easily. Especially when they start with their irritation.
my local man cannot can anymore jare. I'm tired of being alone yet don't want anyone still.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Heloct(f): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
It happens.

But learn to start tolerating people. Start relating well with people and please, go out of your way to make new friends.

And don't rush into a relationship because you want it. Allow yourself to adjust and relax by allowing people into your physical space.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Keketu(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
I can't even know why young boy of today take woman for granted ... see, if there is a way to go about it without avoiding her you can talk to her about it
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Cholls(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
my brother waiting aunty pocohantas to come and give u Sakamanje
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Kapeter(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Cholls:
my brother waiting aunty pocohantas to come and give u Sakamanje
who's that?
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Kapeter(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Keketu:
I can't even know why young boy of today take woman for granted ... see, if there is a way to go about it without avoiding her you can talk to her about it
watchu saying? You drunk or s'thing?
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Kapeter(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
Heloct:
It happens.

But learn to start tolerating people. Start relating well with people and please, go out of your way to make new friends.

And don't rush into a relationship because you want it. Allow yourself to adjust and relax by allowing people into your physical space.
thanks for your advise ma'am.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Happyfela(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Typical African S. U
agbonkamen:
You need deliverance....
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
That's sooo me.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Just grow older these things will wear off.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Kapeter(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
DrHoganObi:
Just grow older these things will wear off.
been like this since i was younger, here i am today. Guess when i turn 55 or 60 it will wear off.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Kapeter:
been like this since i was younger, here i am today. Guess when i turn 55 or 60 it will wear off.
Some people stop bedwetting at 6, some at 15. Everyone is that different.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Kapeter:
First what i think really ruined me as a person. I was a lonely child, was also raised a loner.

So guys, i really have problem keeping a relationship, i hoped i'd settle down early in life buh things ain't looking like it 'd be.

I really do not like people in general, i don't like getting close to people, i was having few friends when i was in ng buh since i came here, i cut all communications with everyone and all and it doesn't really matter to me cuz i was raised a loner. I think this is the reason i'm finding it hard to keep a relationship too, i get fed up of people easily, no matter how much i love you within two - three weeks i'll outgrow it no matter how hard i try to convince myself that i need such person. I just don't see myself needing anyone in life even though i'm mostly alone, lonely and miserable buh i'm so used to that lifestyle. When i'm not at work, i'm inside even if i have nothing doing there, i'd sit and be staring at the ceilings.

And secondly, i was a lonely kid, had no one to talk to and all while growing up, i hardly tell people how i'm feeling, i don't tell my feelings even if i'm dying i don't care, i'd rather groan alone in pain, there was never just anyone to trust that much that i'd talk to, i think this thing is also contributing to my inability to keep a relationship.

I've always wanted to marry early, give birth early and retire early from business so my kids can take over and all, though i'm just 26 buh if i don't overcome this problem, i might grow so old, die and never marry cuz my spirit isn't just interested, it gets tired and sick of people (relationship) easily.

I remember dating older ladies thinking younger ones and age mates wouldn't really understand my feelings and all buh it's all same, 3 months max and i don't wanna see them anymore.

I'm having the same problem..I'm starting to think i would die alone with 2cats and a dog.

Cheers to a lonely life bruh...
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by boiz2men(m): 12:43am On Sep 15, 2019
So this isn't just me.

I am a lover boy. I fall in love easily.

But at the slightest feminine irritation. I lose interest. I keep the friendship but not romantic anymore.

I have never been in anything for a year.

I envy people who are in a 2 or more year relationship.

Like you, I grew up a loner.

I don't make friends easily. My circle is very small and i am always indoors.

I really wish I could keep a relationship. If I meet a girl and get her number, I might feel interested for a few weeks and it dies esp when she starts with the shakara....

I fear I may not marry. How do I stay in marriage
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Biingoo: 3:10am On Sep 15, 2019
HannahHitler:
I'm having the same problem..I'm starting to think i would die alone with 2cats and a dog.

Just tell the op you're interested in dating him na. Or better still hit his pm grin

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by luvyaself95(m): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2019
Adjust yourself there is more in life.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 15, 2019
mutant
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by NairalandSARS: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2019
Kapeter:

I am just like you, only that I don't want a wife/gf or kids, and that I wasn't raised a loner.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by mamajj17(f): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2019
My dear its simply sign of DEPRESSION, get a help before it goes more deeper into you. All the very Best dear.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by rikithor(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2019
you will be relieved when you sign in for a driving class see our signature below
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2019
Biingoo:
Just tell the op you're interested in dating him na. Or better still hit his pm grin
I'm gay bruh
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Tomide007: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Kapeter(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
HannahHitler:

buh you gay sis. There shouldn't be problem.

And yea, cheers to a lonely life.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Kapeter(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
rikithor:
you will be relieved when you sign in for a driving class see our signature below
lol. Smh
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by Kapeter(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
mamajj17:
My dear its simply sign of DEPRESSION, get a help before it goes more deeper into you. All the very Best dear.
thanks ma'am. And yea it could prolly be depression cuz i really do not have interest in anything lately, buh how how do i get help though?
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship I Need Help by mamajj17(f): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Kapeter:
thanks ma'am. And yea it could prolly be depression cuz i really do not have interest in anything lately, buh how how do i get help though?

I was once in your Shoe dear, l know how you feel lipsrsealed, you firstly get yrself a THERAPY, l mean Psychology
share your Feelings, pls open up my dear, while u are there, don't need to be secretive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! / My Experience In The Military / Man Requested For A Prostitute In Asaba And His Daughter Showed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.