Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,706 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] (34741 Views)

Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly / Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo / PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Samfloxin(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Any day you decide to play partisan politics in Nigeria,go and write your will and keep ...death can come at any time
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Born2Breed(f): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
cry
They are just getting back at you for your betrayal.

Well thank God for your life.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by dominique(f): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nigerian politics have turned into a deadly, bloody do or die affair. I wonder why serving peoole have to come with such violence and mayhem
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
He is grateful. He should keep kwayet for now for the sake of his children. Life no get part 2.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
softwerk:
sad

Edo State used to be a peaceful state until one short man devil declared war!

Go to church for Thanksgiving because if you had been successfully assassinated, it would most likely end up as Herdsmen attack like this one above me already concluded.

Edo state has never been peaceful since its creation in 1991. They have too many gladiators spread across the lenght and breath of the state.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Skelewu: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
softwerk:
sad

Edo State used to be a peaceful state until one short man devil declared war!

Go to church for Thanksgiving because if you had been successfully assassinated, it would most likely end up as Herdsmen attack like this one above me already concluded.

He didn't make any conclusion, he was just asking a question.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Danaire(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oga! You did not meander anythn there. God saved you nd ur wife. Go thank Him.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by EgunMogaji2: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Those are some high velocity rounds.

Very nice.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by maasoap(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
See what this government has turn Nigeria too, even Syria is even safer than Nigeria

We will be coming across people like you from time to time, people with short memory
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by kingreign(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
Those are some high velocity rounds.

Very nice.

Uncle. Ma binu sir, what's very nice about the shots?
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by EgunMogaji2: 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
kingreign:

Uncle. Ma binu sir, what's very nice about the shots?

I like high velocity bullets and the damage they do to steel.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by kingreign(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I like high velocity bullets and the damage they do to steel.
Interesting. Sorry what types of guns uses high velocity rounds? You got any examples?
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by webngnews: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sad
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by EgunMogaji2: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
kingreign:

Interesting. Sorry what types of guns uses high velocity rounds? You got any examples?

AK47. Not particularly accurate, jams often but sends high velocity rounds down range.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by renewable1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
It's well

Do you need a 1kva solar system? See our promo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
"riddled with bullets" now has a new description...
Na wa!
btw d politician and op wey do headline, abeg who dey lie inside dem two?
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by JoffreyBeroth(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2019
tillaman:
Thank goodness you are still breathing and your wife was unhurt!!
I believe taking a vacation wouldn’t be such a bad idea atleast to lay low for now!
The assailants now know you survived the attack so they might try to come back to finish you off!
You might not be so lucky when next they come!!
Speedy recovery

Stop wishing these people the best. They are responsible for the downfall of our sovereign state of
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by tillaman(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2019
JoffreyBeroth:

Stop wishing these people the best. They are responsible for the downfall of our sovereign state of
yeah right!
I haven’t even heard of his name before, but then he’s not a sitting chairman, and It’s an assasination attempt cause he’s a critic Of obaseki’s administration hence my pity for his wife and kids, it’s not like I care about any of those greedy bastards
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by player007(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2019
SLAP44:
This was how the car of the Afenifere chairman's daughter, Funke Olakinrin was riddled with bullets and herdsmen were blamed. Are you sure it's not the same people?
Who/What is your source?
Can you provide pictures of her bullet riddled car?
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by djseanjohn77: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
See what this government has turn Nigeria too, even Syria is even safer than Nigeria

We’re you born during Obasanjo’s leadership or you were baby then to lack the understanding that there were high profile killings that went unsolved till date. And every one knew who was involved, you were either implicated and thrown out of of office or killed outrightly or you forgot the several mass killings in the form of air craft crashes
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Donjuan77: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
arm robber came to your house,
ee nor take money
ee nor rape your wife,
went straight up to your bedside gbozah,
six feet down your are down.
which arm robber nor wan money,
which armrobber nor wan jolly ,
na political armrobber be that
na Wetin de kill Nigeria ooh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa / Oba Of Benin, Buhari, Dangote Couldn’t Reconcile Obaseki, Oshiomhole – Osunbor / Zahra Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.