Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] (34715 Views)

Hakeem Amode: ₦100m For APC Forms Reflects Its Corruption-Riddled Underbelly / Soldier Professes Love For Wife With Bullets. Photo / PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by kirajustice: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
A former Chairman of Esan North-East Local Government Council in Edo state, Hon Sam Oboh has been shot by unknown gunmen.

POLITICS NIGERIA learned that Sam Oboh, a member of the Edo People’s Movement (EPM), has been a very vocal critic of the Godwin Obaseki led APC government in Edo state, was attacked by assailants who riddled his vehicle with bullets, shooting him in the process.

Oboh was driving with his wife seated on the passenger`s seat. The woman was unhurt in the attack. Speaking on his ordeal, the party chieftain said;

“The incidence took place at Obagie village along Benin Auchi road, as I approached, Gunmen started shooting sporadically at my Prado SUV with the intention to kill”.

“I managed to meander my way through the barrage of Gunfire”.

“One thing is sure, they wanted to take my life but I serve a living God who delivered Daniel from the hungry lions, He also saved my life”.

“All glory to him alone, I am alive”, Hon. Oboh concluded.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-party-chieftain-shot-at-close-range-car-riddled-with-bullets-photos/

1 Like

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by SLAP44: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
This was how the car of the Afenifere chairman's daughter, Funke Olakinrin was riddled with bullets and herdsmen were blamed. Are you sure it's not the same people?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by softwerk(f): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
sad

Edo State used to be a peaceful state until one short man devil declared war!

Go to church for Thanksgiving because if you had been successfully assassinated, it would most likely end up as Herdsmen attack like this one above me already concluded.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by eTECTIV: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Oshobaba at work... Forget d story of about being a critic.. Dat was d intention

5 Likes

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Sunofgod(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lucky escape!

Repent!
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by redsun(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
They are all thugs, killing one another over the people's money.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
naija politics na devil politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by BlessedNuel: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thank God for his life

2 Likes

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
See what this government has turn Nigeria too, even Syria is even safer than Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by money121(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Tomide007: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
eTECTIV:
Oshobaba at work... Forget d story of about being a critic.. Dat was d intention
Soo he plans on killing his supporters?

3 Likes

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by tillaman(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thank goodness you are still breathing and your wife was unhurt!!
I believe taking a vacation wouldn’t be such a bad idea atleast to lay low for now!
The assailants now know you survived the attack so they might try to come back to finish you off!
You might not be so lucky when next they come!!
Speedy recovery

5 Likes

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by tillaman(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by baby124: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Imagine being shot over politics of a party that does not even own a stool in government house, not to talk of a cardboard. Na wa o!!!!
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Lexusgs430: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Request for a bulletproof vehicle..... grin

Osho get plenty to spare...........
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by banji1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thank God for your life sir

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by adecz: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
angry

Na 2 bullet holes be "riddled"?

Better stop criticizing these governors,
na dem thugs go even attack you
without the govs knowledge sef!

Thank God for life tho

4 Likes

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Justbeingreal(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
He's lucky. Politics is a dirty game.

Stepping outside in this country is already a risk. Even the rich and politicians are feeling the heat too.

Na God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by joepepsy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Edo used to be peaceful?, or you meant ini Edo.
softwerk:
sad

Edo State used to be a peaceful state until one short man devil declared war!

Go to church for Thanksgiving because if you had been successfully assassinated, it would most likely end up as Herdsmen attack like this one above me already concluded.

5 Likes

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Kendumazy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
National cake palava. Wish him quickest recovery.

New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link below for more details
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by GOFRONT(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
I see more cars being riddled with bullets in Kogi guber Election come November....

Fear Edo and Kogi state.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Badmod: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Democracy Naija style..
De-most-crazy.
Demonstration of craze.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Biritiko: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
SLAP44:
Herdsme
Stupi

1 Like

Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is serious.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by AreaFada2: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Na wa. Thank God for his life. It would the unwise to point fingers without any proof.

It could be business related and not politics.
If politics it can be member or members of any party.

At times the real enemies are the ones we do not suspect.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by lyriclekidd(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Naija done cast
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Lugianostar(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Adam Oshomole has lived his useful life already as an NLC president and what we are seeing now is a shadow of himself with devilish mindset.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by Sijo01(f): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Politics in Nigeria is the dirtiest game anyone can think of.
Re: Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] by bewla(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Replies Deji Adeyanju / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages / Murray-Bruce Reacts To Allegation Of Flying 1st Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.