Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ladies Puts On Boxers, Sag Their Shorts While Dancing To Naira Marley’s Soapy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Puts On Boxers, Sag Their Shorts While Dancing To Naira Marley’s Soapy (2363 Views)

Plus-size Model,lisa Puts On A Very Busty Display In New Eye-poppin Boobs Photos / Curvy Lady Under Fire For Dancing "Soapy" (Photos) / Men Dance To Naira Marley 'Soapy' Wearing Only Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Puts On Boxers, Sag Their Shorts While Dancing To Naira Marley’s Soapy by Celebgistz1: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Here is the moment four beautiful ladies were dancing to Naira Marley’s controversial song “soapy”.

In the video, the ladies rocked different colors of boxers each and sagged their shorts as they danced to the song.

Here are some reactions

From Babajideedges: Funny these lots are usually the ones that want a God fearing man to marry them! If this isn’t tacky, tasteless and disgusting to you, I give up!

From Anikebanks: Future wives and mothers

From Irenefavoursmart: The girls are just catching fun.

Watch the video
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ZGNnzAH2C/

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/ladies-puts-on-boxers-and-sag-their-shorts-while-dancing-to-naira-marleys-soapy/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Ladies Puts On Boxers, Sag Their Shorts While Dancing To Naira Marley’s Soapy by Celebgistz1: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

Re: Ladies Puts On Boxers, Sag Their Shorts While Dancing To Naira Marley’s Soapy by Celebgistz1: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
cc

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride / Masquerade Seen Asking A Lady For Her Phone Number (Video) / Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.