Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party (8368 Views)

Bbnaija: What Tacha Wore At The Saturday Night Party That Got People Talking / Bbnaija: What Tacha And Frodd Were Spotted In The Room Doing Together (video) / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by thefamousnaija9: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha has gotten viewers of the show buzzing after she stepped into the Saturday Night Party looking like a million bucks.
The Saturday Night Party which kicked off at 9pm saw Tacha walking in first, wearing a long floral gown following the theme of the groove. She was the only one who had been given this by Biggie as others got short knickers. She looked really beautiful as she rocked the dance floor. Watch below:
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/bbnaija-her-assets-came-out-fans.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-5Xrpm8Tt4nw/XX1UrYZLbzI/AAAAAAAAECk/re2V-4z4EzEyJK6rOmobvMsLF2y3oM8bgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/ttacha.jpg[/img]

1 Share

Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
See how the post is smelling

13 Likes

Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by seunmohmoh(f): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2019
Wey everybody dey watch ball, you dey watch tacha

2 Likes

Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by nerdfrost(m): 12:35am On Sep 15, 2019
This one dey find front page angry angry
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by boiz2men(m): 12:35am On Sep 15, 2019
seunmohmoh:

shocked

You watch ball?
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Crazeworld(m): 5:10am On Sep 15, 2019
Where is the asset?

Check my signature for your Important documents
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 5:56am On Sep 15, 2019
Help a brother, you may have the items i need, please check this link

https://www.nairaland.com/5412720/urgent-urgent-urgent-contains-images#82157693
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by careytommy37(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2019
seunmohmoh:

Dogs are your favourite pet?
I bet you love doggie too

1 Like

Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by General0847: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
See how the post is smelling

I don't watch bbn but how would you feel if someone says same about your sister based on hearsay?
I'm sure your sister don't smell like strawberry either.

3 Likes

Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by AuroraB(f): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2019
I agree with your post. But that was a trouser?
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by timibare(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2019
seunmohmoh:
gurl ur cute
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by tillaman(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2019
I still don’t know why those folks party like strangers to one another!! Ike is one greedy guy always trying to cover mercy’s bum when she’s twerking he doesn’t want no one to see that man made arse, the funny thing is the girl can’t let one taste the cookie both in and outside the house the girl smart pass Ike, she’s calling the shot!
That Tacha ehn she no let anyone rock her, they all barely rocked themselves especially Cindy that one dey dance with the mirror!! Diane rocked Seyi a bit but i suspect Diane and Khafi are into each other they act like lesbos
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Vikkoh(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2019
angry

Any asset apart from the one that's always declared by political office holders is BULLCRAP!

1 Like

Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2019
General0847:

I don't watch bbn but how would you feel if someone says same about your sister based on hearsay?
in my family Nivea deodorant is ir must or you face expulsion

1 Like

Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Henrodah(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=seunmohmoh post=82242016]Wey everybody dey watch ball, you dey watch tacha[/quote
Me been dey watch Inter vs Udinese.
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2019
General0847:

in my family we all use Nivea deodorant or you face expulsion
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by seunmohmoh(f): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2019
timibare:
gurl ur cute
Thank you
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by seunmohmoh(f): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2019
boiz2men:

shocked

You watch ball?
YES
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by timibare(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2019
kiss kiss
seunmohmoh:
Thank you
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by BlessedNuel: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Issoryt
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by boiz2men(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
seunmohmoh:
YES

Weird. What club you support?

I'm a guy and I don't watch match. You might even best me in a football quiz cry
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by seunmohmoh(f): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
boiz2men:

Weird. What club you support?

I'm a guy and I don't watch match. You might even best me in a football quiz cry
Check my signature
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Charleys: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
in my family Nivea deodorant is ir must or you face expulsion
anyone who uses deodorant is dirty.
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Charleys:
anyone who uses deodorant is dirty.

say that to Tacha
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Charleys: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
say that to Tacha

Guy you are not worthy to inhale the smell from Tachas armpit sef.
Sleep about that.
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Charleys:

Guy you are not worthy to inhale the smell from Tachas armpit sef.
Sleep about that.
i dont like bleached girls and btw go and take ur bath....ur reply is smelling like tachas pant
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Charleys: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
i dont like bleached girls and btw go and take ur bath....ur reply is smelling like tachas pant

I take my bath and I wash my clothes always in fact most of my clothes smell just washed with OMO that's why I need no fvvking Nivea deodorant unlike you who needs a deodorant to hide bad odour.

You said it in your post that everyone in the family has body odour that you guys all take deodorant to hide the stench if not you'll be thrown out.
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Charleys:

I take my bath and I wash my clothes always in fact most of my clothes smell just washed with OMO that's why I need no fvvking Nivea deodorant unlike you who needs a deodorant to hide bad odour.

You said it in your post that everyone in the family has body odour that you guys all take deodorant to hide the stench of not you'll be thrown out.
send me a waybill of ur shirt let me experiment if you are not related to tacha
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Charleys: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
send me a waybill of ur shirt let me experiment if you are not related to tacha

Where do you live?
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by boiz2men(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Check my signature

Cool. I left Chelsea when Drogba left.
grin

Do you play video games too?
Re: Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Charleys:

Where do you live?
abuja..... no go send new shirt oooo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! / Counter Thread: Why Are Igbo Guys Lazy On Bed? / Afrocandy Releases New Explicit Movie With 15 Different Sex Scenes (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.